CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
uscgamecocks88
COCKYWOOD
Bobby Boucher
spareparts
GoldenSpur7
Cockhornleghorn
roosterdude21
scfastpitch
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7818)
Sindarius Thornwell (743)
Best Child Acting Pe (455)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (338)
Well gameday just go (331)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (302)
Happy Birthday, Coac (270)
South Carolina @ Aub (196)
Unsung Hero (178)
Your most famous twi (159)
2015 - Darian Roseboro
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Hillsborough
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Spring game 2024
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes final game
Burger Kings angry whoppe

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #241
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material
Default Re: Na'Ty Rodgers Thread (2013 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheSpur View Post
Update on GCC can any one summarize?
Dont listen to others- according to GCC, there has been no indications given by Rodgers that would lead them to believe Carolina won't sign him. There are people close to him, people that Rodgers has developed close relationships with, that have not heard anything to indicate this as well. Apparently Rodgers is very media-savvy, and some believe this might be done by Rodgers to build up hype.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #242
DTGCOCKS#32
Recruit

Male

DTGCOCKS#32 has hatched from the shell

they just did a commitment prediction on rivals and they seem to think he is going to Maryland. FWIW. he seemed to be all gamecock but we will see. If true Ira Denson has said he still wants to take a visit to SC.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #243
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTGCOCKS#32 View Post
they just did a commitment prediction on rivals and they seem to think he is going to Maryland. FWIW. he seemed to be all gamecock but we will see. If true Ira Denson has said he still wants to take a visit to SC.
Ouch. Maryland over the 11-2 Cocks....man.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #244
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

Those guys also said Tony Steward would pick FSU over Clemson by a wide margin
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 01-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #245
DTGCOCKS#32
Recruit

Male

DTGCOCKS#32 has hatched from the shell

in summary the said being able to play in big ten and at home outweighs the aspect of playing of the SEC.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #246
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTGCOCKS#32 View Post
in summary the said being able to play in big ten and at home outweighs the aspect of playing of the SEC.
Oh sweet jesus.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #247
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

Kid is media savy, just keep things interesting
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:

Basketball
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 01-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #248
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Yeah I think he just trying to get some excitement before he ends his recruitment. After his OV to Maryland he still said USC was his leader.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #249
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtWarlick View Post
Those guys also said Tony Steward would pick FSU over Clemson by a wide margin
Didn't everyone though?
Old 01-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #250
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Tony Steward's own mom thought he was going to FSU
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #251
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

I still think he picks USC over Maryland
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:

Basketball
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 01-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #252
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

TBS reporting same rumors. He is supposedly a silent commit to SC but people at the UA game believe he'll sign w Maryland. Sorry if reposting...
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #253
CockpetBagger
Banned, James Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100550
CockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot material

Man, it almost seems like the more we win, the more recruits we lose... Hopefully he's just manufacturing some drama for his announcement.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #254
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Mike Locksley is his recruiter for Maryland. The same guy who at his previous gig as head coach of New Mexico managed to get sued for sexual harassment, punch one of his assistants and then topped it off by having a recruit arrested for DWI while driving Locksley's car, all in about a year's time. Just sayin'...
Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #255
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

So you're saying he's a fun guy to hang out with?
Old 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #256
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick66 View Post
Mike Locksley is his recruiter for Maryland. The same guy who at his previous gig as head coach of New Mexico managed to get sued for sexual harassment, punch one of his assistants and then topped it off by having a recruit arrested for DWI while driving Locksley's car, all in about a year's time. Just sayin'...
He is also one of the very best recruiters in the country
Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #257
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick66 View Post
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
So you're saying he's a fun guy to hang out with?
=

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryThingGreen View Post
He is also one of the very best recruiters in the country
Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #258
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

^^^ hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockpetBagger View Post
Man, it almost seems like the more we win, the more recruits we lose... Hopefully he's just manufacturing some drama for his announcement.
This, frustrating
Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #259
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

A&M bound, according to their desire to troll our entire program this recruiting cycle. (Joking.)
Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #260
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Listen: if someone wants to go to Maryland and play in the Big 10 then God Bless. Not specific to Rodgers, but Maryland is a dead broke program about to transition into a tougher conference w/ a coach who is seemingly in way over his head and wasting top talent (See: Stefon Diggs.)

Locksley is one of the best recruiters, but so is Trooper Taylor. I'm as worried about this class as anyone, but we need guys who want to be here. If not, good luck, God Bless.
Closed Thread