CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Sandstorm29
Cocks N Stuff
Gamecocks1137
cockybreeyan
CoverTwo
Travelin
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
Wilds & Carson B (1110)
Marquavius Lewis (1033)
How Long Will The Re (716)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (628)
Restaurant musts in (540)
S & F article on (328)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (304)
Spurrier Says " (226)
JC Shurburtt was jus (142)
'Lord of the Rings: (112)
The Vent and Coaching cha
So, why is next year goin
does anybody think we wil
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10"
2015 - Mark Fields
Marquavius Lewis
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Wilds & Carson Back f
Restaurant musts in NYC

Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #21
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cack's Toast Of The Game: Outback Bowl vs. Michigan

Good choice.

Hope it's not his last game for us.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #22
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

My 2 cents on Ace. I think he returns. I think the NFL will hold off on him due to his size.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #23
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Well ladies and gentlemen, this is the last toast of the year (or first toast of the year. Depending on how you look at it).

This game was one of those up and down type of games. We'd knock Michigan on their butts, and then we'd put it in cruise control for a while. I really feel like we left a ton of points out there. Although we couldn't run worth a piss (outside of Connor).

THIS WEEKS' CACK'S TOAST OF THE GAME GOES TO ... ACE SANDERS
I know I know I know ... "but THE HIT Cack." The Hit was the big play we needed at the time, but Ace gave us big play after big play when we needed a big play. I have 3 witnesses that I called his punt return for a TD, too.

Honorable Mentions:

Jadaveon Clowney - Clowney being Clowney

Connor Shaw - When we needed a big first down or a run. Connor stepped up and made the play. He finally let loose on some of the passes as well. I hope he can take this performance and build over the Summer for next season.

Dylan Thompson - Same as Shaw. When we needed a big play. He sat in there and fired it. We have a great battle for the starting position going on this off season, and I think both of these guys will push each other and only come back BETTER.

The Senior Class - THE WINNINGEST CLASS OF ALL TIME

EVERYONE RAISE YOUR GLASS TO ACE SANDERS

Michigan - Ace Sanders
Clemson - Dylan Thompson
Wofford - The Senior Class
Arky - Kenny Miles
Tenn - Marcus Lattimore
Florida - Jadaveon Clowney
LSU -
UGA - Damiere Byrd
Kentucky - The Whole Team
Mizzou - Ace Sanders
UAB - Marcus Lattimore/Jadaveon Clowney
ECU - Dylan Thompson
Vandy - Connor Shaw
JadEveon. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but you did it like 3 times.

Also, I used google to double check the spelling because I like to make sure if I'm correcting someone I'm not just wrong, and google claims that this is him.

They pulled the wrong picture off of his rivals page or something. edit: clicked a little thing to tell google the picture was wrong, don't come in and crucify me later if you look and a different picture is up.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #24
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Ah, you would be correct. Dang, how did I manage that one?

thanks

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote