CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
Regalcock
PageUSC
ACPhilson
The Yancey
KaneisAble
taylorssc
gadeneer1986
GamecockSuperFan
HBC Weekly Presser (2106)
Thompson Has Neck In (1508)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1065)
4th & 1 Play (934)
Kentucky prediction (637)
Just Booked my Hotel (546)
So What? (478)
Bad Week For Upstate (354)
Jeopardy: USC and th (275)
Travis Bell's Photos (222)
What fish do you eat
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Just Booked my Hotel for
Kentucky prediction
State talent drying up
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Best position coach or co
Really excited to visit t
QB Recruiting Strategy
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201

Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #21
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit
Default Re: Back from Tampa

We had a great time in Tampa! The traffic wasn't bad at all from my perspective, but we did hang around the stadium for awhile before heading out. The stadium was very nice. We had club access. I was disappointed that there was no on-field trophy presentation like at last year's Cap One bowl.
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #22
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmcgarnet View Post
. Only complaint is about them complaining about fans standing up to cheer. After hearing him complain to my dad about how at the Michigan stadium they don't stand I was slightly tempted to say, "well this isn't Michigan's Stadium and you're in the South Carolina section." But I wanted to have a nice rapport with them.
Other than being a little sick I just had a fantastic time and glad we made it there and back safely. Hope everyone else did too!
We also had fans sitting in the Carolina section complaining about us standing. One of the girls sitting near me said, "We stand because it is so hot and we want to catch the breeze!"

The Michigan fan replied, "We sit to get out of the wind because it's freezing!"
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

You had problems with traffic? Took me about 10 minutes to drive from the big parking lot on Martin Luther King Ave to 275. Traffic to me was by far the best I've seen at a football game in years.
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #24
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

I was a bit sad they didn't play Sandstorm at all. Some bowl games will play teams songs like that.
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #25
kmcgarnet
Recruit

Female

kmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHerons View Post
We also had fans sitting in the Carolina section complaining about us standing. One of the girls sitting near me said, "We stand because it is so hot and we want to catch the breeze!"

The Michigan fan replied, "We sit to get out of the wind because it's freezing!"
lol good to hear I'm not the only one who dealt with it. The Michigan fans told us that they have security go around and tell people to sit down, so I understood not being use to it. It was just when they kept going on about it and saying things like, "I paid good money for these seats" and asking people to sit down numerous times. Every time I heard something about it I became more and more tempted tell them there are plenty of empty seats in the Michigan section, and they could go over there and sit down all they want.
kmcgarnet is offline   Reply With Quote