CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
GoldenSpur7
yazoo
StormOfTalons
donbgamecock
JerseyBird
IslandCock
The Yancey
BlueHerons
Evilchicken2
OBC banner being add (2247)
The bane of our seas (1825)
Ward wants us to pla (1479)
Who scores the first (1395)
Davis Playing in A&a (1172)
SL,UT Gamecocks (826)
Tanner McEvoy Starti (787)
CFB Playoff Bracket (647)
All garnet for Thurs (560)
I'm not buying the h (550)
Tanner McEvoy Starting QB
Madden 15 demo?
Mcevoy
I'm not buying the hype,
OBC banner being added to
SL,UT Gamecocks
Connor Shaw Browns
First "Carolina Call
SCHSL & SCISA High Sc
Davis Playing in A&M

Old 01-04-2013, 02:27 AM   #161
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007
Default Re: One Argument is Now Ended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
What a shocker! You are wrong AGAIN! I wish that I could action on this in Vegas...but they aren't that stupid or reckless with their money.

I posted this in response to Dizzy01's post...It is clear to most English reading people that we are talking about the Outback Bowl.

Then you quote that post and start spinning and skewing offering this as a 'response'...

Since you are so BLATANTLY WRONG in the first sentence of you latest (garbage, bs, rant, etc) post, I didn't bother reading past the first sentence. You can continue trying to twist, bend, skew, spin things to your suit your opinion, but you continue to be wrong and that will continue to be exposed.

Then why quote me?

Why not quote rebel?

Because you are lying and you are caught. You're not very good at this.
Ummm...comprehension is definitely not your strong point is it?! I responded to rebel first...them u quoted me and said "u never will" when I wasn't even talking to u...then I reiterated what I didn't understand after u said I never will. There...does that dumb it down for u a lil better to understand? Hahaha

BAHAHAHAHA You ignoring the rest of my post further proves my point...u ignore the true facts then try to blame me for twisting them or "skewing" thm when u don't even know what facts I am talking about!!!! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Lets try this...why don't you tell me what stats I am "skewing" or "twisting" and we will see who the real one is that has the stats right & who is really the one being the homer and ignoring the TRUE facts!

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:30 AM   #162
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
How boringly predictable.
BAHAHAHA!!!!
So u say I attacked him but he says i am stupid and wreck less and that I am lieing and that is ok? Bahahahahaha
Could it have anything to do with u agree with him on pro-Dylan?

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:33 AM   #163
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Thanks for the props...I had to look for that quote...we all know why he wants me to go away...I keep exposing his lies and mistruths.
Please....if u will...show me where i lied...can't wait to hear this one! Hahahahahahahah

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #164
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
I not attacking anybody me4...
Holy cow! I almost stopped reading right here...glad I didn't this time...but you have been attacking any and every one that dared take time to explore the thought that Dylan may actually be the better option for us at QB. WOW.

Quote:
just responding to someone's post with my opinions.
I am glad to see that you are now correctly calling opinions and no longer 'fact(s)'.

Quote:
Did u not happen to see the parts where he said what I was saying was WRONG and BS?
Well, it was/is.

Quote:
And just one more thing...if u agree with his opinions doesn't mean he has more football knowledge...I'm glad u are learning from someone...but you don't know me any more than I know you so try not to assume someone knows the game more than someone you don't know anything about
me4 is really quite knowledgeable. She has also coached (women's hs volleyball) and won state championships so she has good insight and experience in understanding team sport. You are correct (lightening strike, hell freezing over) she doesn't know you. All that she has to go by are your posts...and they are speaking volumes.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:41 AM   #165
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
BAHAHAHA!!!!
So u say I attacked him but he says i am stupid and wreck less and that I am lieing and that is ok? Bahahahahaha
I do agree more with him. I don't pretend otherwise. I also think that he is more knowledgeable about the sport than you are.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 AM   #166
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
BAHAHAHA!!!!
OK...here is a lie (see quote below)...I said that

"I wish that I could action on this in Vegas...but they aren't that stupid or reckless with their money."

Unless you are the entirety of the municipality that we call Las Vegas, you are lying right here.

Quote:
Please....if u will...show me where i lied...can't wait to hear this one! Hahahahahahahah
I had several lined up, but the quote above this one demonstrates this quite clearly and saves me typing. The other most blatant example would be your saying that you were quoting rebel when anyone can go back and clearly see that it is my post you quote in that thread...That's two, and more than enough...you know the rest, you typed them.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #167
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
Holy cow! I almost stopped reading right here...glad I didn't this time...but you have been attacking any and every one that dared take time to explore the thought that Dylan may actually be the better option for us at QB. WOW.

I am glad to see that you are now correctly calling opinions and no longer 'fact(s)'.

Well, it was/is.

me4 is really quite knowledgeable. She has also coached (women's hs volleyball) and won state championships so she has good insight and experience in understanding team sport. You are correct (lightening strike, hell freezing over) she doesn't know you. All that she has to go by are your posts...and they are speaking volumes.

I have read this thread and you have been attacking him, and responding with poor arguments from the beginning. I don't know him, so I don't have a dog in the fight. You people need to stop acting like children.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 AM   #168
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post
I have read this thread and you been have attacking him, and responding with poor arguments from the beginning. I don't know him, so I don't have a dog in the fight. You people need to stop acting like children.
Dude, you are arriving late to this party. This goes back about three or four threads...he was attacking from the beginning, I didn't start until much later in the game. I agree that this has denigrated, but he keeps posting more lies.

While I appreciate your post, and I do, you really do need to know the whole story here.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:55 AM   #169
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:

Really...any proof to that? Everyone has opinions...to each their own...but when someone says I am wrong...i prove that i am not...if u find that as attacking...I am sorry...but the first jab is saying my opinion is wrong

Quote:
Maybe that's where u r having trouble...there is a difference u know that right? Stats are facts...the way I feel about something or someone is my opinion...see the difference?

Quote:
That's great...never said she wasn't knowledgeable...but to compare 2 people you don't know and say one knows more about football bc they agree with your opinion is laughable...sorry me4...didnt mean that in an attacking way or as a shot...but I really laughed at that

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:56 AM   #170
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
I do agree more with him. I don't pretend otherwise. I also think that he is more knowledgeable about the sport than you are.
No disrespect ma'am but u thinking he knows more means absolutely nothing to me bc u don't know me at all

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 AM   #171
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
OK...here is a lie (see quote below)...I said that

"I wish that I could action on this in Vegas...but they aren't that stupid or reckless with their money."

Unless you are the entirety of the municipality that we call Las Vegas, you are lying right here.

I had several lined up, but the quote above this one demonstrates this quite clearly and saves me typing. The other most blatant example would be your saying that you were quoting rebel when anyone can go back and clearly see that it is my post you quote in that thread...That's two, and more than enough...you know the rest, you typed them.
Wow...WOW!!! R we reaching THIS MUCH!!! Bahahaha!!! Thanks for another laugh!!! U called me a liar before that...then when I call u out on it u try to find something that I lied about after that?!! Hahahahahaha! And FYI...when u say that "something is not that stupid or wreck less as something else"...that is saying that thing that u said is more stupid...is actually calling them stupid! Hahahahaha

And please go back and look...I originally was responding to rebel...not u...u commented on replying to rebel about how I will never understand...so i responded and gave another example to see if that same logic would work with WHAT REBEL ORIGINALLY POSTED!!! Is that dumbed down enough for u or do u want to reach some more?!!! Hahahahahahaha

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 AM   #172
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
Dude, you are arriving late to this party. This goes back about three or four threads...he was attacking from the beginning, I didn't start until much later in the game. I agree that this has denigrated, but he keeps posting more lies.

While I appreciate your post, and I do, you really do need to know the whole story here.
I responded to you once before. I guess you didn't read it. This thread really needs to be closed because all of the same points are being rehashed over and over, and people are arguing about it, but that is just my opinion. While disagreement is ok, arguing is not. People hear nothing new, and both you and him will get a bad reputation from others on the board. Believe me, I have heard comments before. I am through. Good night. You guys are perfectly fine on other forums, but go crazy on this topic.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #173
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Really...any proof to that? Everyone has opinions...to each their own...but when someone says I am wrong...i prove that i am not...if u find that as attacking...I am sorry...but the first jab is saying my opinion is wrong
You know what we are talking about here. To defend your thoughts and stances is one thing. To call posters names and belittle their posts is another, and it is called 'attacking'.

Quote:
Maybe that's where u r having trouble...there is a difference u know that right? Stats are facts...the way I feel about something or someone is my opinion...see the difference?
Do you?

Quote:
That's great...never said she wasn't knowledgeable...but to compare 2 people you don't know and say one knows more about football bc they agree with your opinion is laughable...sorry me4...didnt mean that in an attacking way or as a shot...but I really laughed at that
and...
Quote:
No disrespect ma'am but u thinking he knows more means absolutely nothing to me bc u don't know me at all
All that she has to go by are our posts, and they are speaking volumes.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #174
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I responded to you once before. I guess you didn't read it. This thread really needs to be closed because all of the same points are being rehashed over and over, and people are arguing about it, but that is just my opinion. While disagreement is ok, arguing is not. People hear nothing new, and both you and him will get a bad rep from others on the board. I am through. Good night. You guys are perfectly fine on other forums, but go crazy on this topic.
Sorry, guess I didn't see it. I agree this thread should be closed. It has strayed too far off course.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:09 AM   #175
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I have read this thread and you have been attacking him, and responding with poor arguments from the beginning. I don't know him, so I don't have a dog in the fight. You people need to stop acting like children.
Thank u CC...glad to see someone can clearly see what is going on. I like both QBs and don't want to attack anyone...and don't want to act like children about this either...but I just don't understand where this guy is digging this stuff out of and clearly blaming others for what he is doing

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #176
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
You know what we are talking about here. To defend your thoughts and stances is one thing. To call posters names and belittle their posts is another, and it is called 'attacking'.

Do you?

and...

All that she has to go by are our posts, and they are speaking volumes.
Thats all I was trying to do from the beginning...defend my opinions and my views...if it came out a different way I apologize...I don't want to be a negative poster...but I don't want to be told my opinion is wrong or be called a liar either

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-04-2013, 03:27 AM   #177
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Thats all I was trying to do from the beginning...defend my opinions and my views...if it came out a different way I apologize...I don't want to be a negative poster...but I don't want to be told my opinion is wrong or be called a liar either
Me as well.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #178
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
You're about 2 months late to this party. Grip has been going after anyone who dares to suggest that Connor Shaw may have shortcomings in his game.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 AM   #179
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Isn't that all you do to anyone who says they prefer Thompson?
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #180
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

All right guys. Stay on topic of relative strengths and weaknesses of the QBs or I'm going to have to lock this thread.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote