CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
Regalcock
Jwilson
purebredcock
crowcutta
PosiVibeWarrior
rioninusc
**USC vs. South Alab (17959)
Drew Owens missing? (2047)
Clemson (1855)
Question about after (1415)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1020)
Awful Shooting Conti (1011)
Shaq Roland (914)
Gamecock Men Have Be (829)
FishFry 47-yarder (610)
How about this scena (478)
clemson game time: Noon o
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
**USC vs. South Alabama G
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Tenn-Mizzou game
Predict nonconference win
what I think ab ward
Winston
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Big George Statue

Old 01-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #21
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly
Default Re: Clowney top comments you've seen online.

I think V. Smith, Boyd should start a nightmare support group before next year.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #22
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1234
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

From the "luggadisfool" guys:

Luggadis fool, His body's on the 30, but his heads on the 20!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #23
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

"Clowney hit Vincent Smith so hard, he knocked him back into 2012..."

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #24
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

I'm having a bit of fun with this one on photoshop.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #25
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Nasa relased a statement that a Michigan helmet is expected to reenter the atmosphere at noon tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #26
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

R.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockbythesea View Post
I had already begun to compile my own list; here is what I've gathered so far.

I like the way Clowney just plucked the football up off the ground like, hey, this might be that guy’s spleen.

Instead of airing the Rose Bowl, ESPN should just show the Clowney hit on constant repeat for three hours.”

"For the love of God, hurry up and get this guy to the draft before he kills one of these kids."

Arron Murray will declare for the NFL after he gets to see this JC hit! :)!

A Michigan football player just landed in my backyard

The University of Michigan issued a bulletin about a missing helmet that was last seen at the outback bowl. If anyone finds a Michigan football helmet in their yard, please return to the university of Michigan athletics department.

Astronauts in the international space station heard what they thought was space debris hitting the outside of the space station. When they went outside to check for damage, they found a Michigan football helmet.\

Less than 24 hours after it happened, just the two espn videos have 1,633,935 views....

South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier said he's never seen anything like it.
“He doesn't hit that hard in practice,” Spurrier said. “We have a rule. Don't clobber teammates.”

"That wasn't a tackle, it was a hate crime."

Lol. My favorite
R.C. Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #27
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

edit.. just noticed Spurts watermark. nice man! i saw this randomly on my facebook page. its getting around. lol

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:39 PM   #28
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1710278
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post

edit.. just noticed Spurts watermark. nice man! i saw this randomly on my facebook page. its getting around. lol
Yea I posted it....I cant photoshop worth a damn so I get spurt to do my ideas. Spurts the man in photoshop.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #29
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

SwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5lbYardcock View Post
I think V. Smith, Boyd should start a nightmare support group before next year.
Do not foget to add Erin Murray to the support group after Clowney tossed him around like a rag doll last year, causing another fumble that was returned by MI6 for a TD.
SwimCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #30
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Pseudo Bret Bielema@PseudoBielema
BREAKING NEWS: Michigan team delayed at airport...apparently the flight number is "7" and no one will get on the plane...Clowney
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:56 PM   #31
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

This wasn't a quote about the Clowney hit, it was one John Madden said years ago, but it applies:

"That's the kind of hit that when you wake up, your clothes are out of style."
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #32
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

I like the commentary from one of my all time favorites, Jason Taylor. He said 15 years in the League, he can't recall a hit like that in his career. You impress a guy like Jason Taylor, thats saying something. Undoubtedly one of the best to play in the position in the last couple decades.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #33
Cock Deisel
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cock Deisel has hatched from the shell

After the hit Smith's helmet was waiting for team on the bus and when Michigan re boarded it replied "Hey guys did we win?"
Cock Deisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #34
cockyjordan3
Wofford Terrier

Male

CockyCash: 392442
cockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot material

For those of you on Twitter, Vincent Smith's Helmet has its own account now. It had sever good ones. One of them was along the lines of:

That hit made me feel so... so empty inside.

cockyjordan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #35
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuck Flemson View Post
Yea I posted it....I cant photoshop worth a damn so I get spurt to do my ideas. Spurts the man in photoshop.
Clowney and Shawn Elliot both tweeted that picture. lol.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #36
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

"Roger Goodell has suspended Clowney for the first 4 games of the 2014 NFL season"

Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #37
garnetpreacher
4-Star

Male

garnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervous

Following the outback bowl clowney was dispatched to Washington, D.C. To knock all of our politicians over the fiscal cliff. Afterward he gave himself a raise.
garnetpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #38
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...ipedia-change/

must see... i laughed my ass off at his updated wikipedia page.
This line made me laugh.
Quote:
Can one hit really cause an entire state to shrink into itself and disappear from the Union? Well, when you start in the four-point stance, find yourself scot-free in the backfield, and are offered up a much smaller running back as a ritual blood sacrifice, the answer is: yes. Of course it can.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #39
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

"POP" Goes the Weasel !!!
Take-a-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #40
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Spurt,

Just showed your pic to everyone at the office, including Clemtech fans, and everyone is laughing their ass off. I am stealing this, and making it my desktop wallpaper, because every time I see this gem, I just start laughing. Very creative stuff here.