CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
DTGCOCKS#32
KaneisAble
Pw00132
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
gamecockgal
Ahmad
Cockypantherfan
400 pasing yards (1003)
HBC Weekly Presser (999)
Funny? (975)
Thompson Has Neck In (929)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (564)
What fish do you eat (526)
KY Suspends 4 Player (486)
Clowney didnt get ma (357)
4th & 1 Play (290)
Thompson Has Neck Injury
HBC Weekly Presser
QB Recruiting Strategy
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Thoughts on the basketbal
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Build a New Stadium
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #21
Flameout12
1st Team All-American
 
Flameout12's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chas-Ladson
Posts: 10,072
CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAGAMECOCKMAN View Post
In your video loop, does it look like the quarterback originally goes after the helmet as if he thought it was the ball ? Anyone else see what I mean ?
Yea...he may have thought there was a head in it and he should grab it.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:51 AM   #22
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP
 
COCKYWOOD's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chucktown
Posts: 2,018
CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foot surgery

Shaw plays in Beast Mode! No telling the pain he played in most of the year! Hope it makes it as good as new for you. Heal fast.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #23
cocky2007
Blue Chip
 
cocky2007's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 862
CockyCash: 100796
cocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Foot surgery

Connor knows the offense. Dylan and the younger QBs can use the extra reps.
cocky2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #24
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!
 
HUGEGARNETCOCK's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 994
CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
Will he be able to run the same? If he loses a step, his upside goes way down.
He has the alltime USC completion % record right now! Still love Dylan but he is our #2 for a reason! Shaw is our starter 'cause our coaches think he is the better QB! End of story.
__________________
HUGEGARNETCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #25
bryarx
Game MVP
 
bryarx's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Columbia
Posts: 1,505
CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
He has the alltime USC completion % record right now! Still love Dylan but he is our #2 for a reason! Shaw is our starter 'cause our coaches think he is the better QB! End of story.
Easy to get that record if you only throw the ball when people are wide open, and hold onto it the rest of the time. Lets say half his runs are called pass plays - add 50% to his attempts category and watch the % drop.

Don't get me wrong, efficiency is a great thing, and I prefer him holding on to it and scrambling vs throwing a pick, but geez, get rid of the dang ball.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #26
Factorynew
On Walk
 
Factorynew's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: upstate sc
Posts: 169
CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
Easy to get that record if you only throw the ball when people are wide open, and hold onto it the rest of the time. Lets say half his runs are called pass plays - add 50% to his attempts category and watch the % drop.

Don't get me wrong, efficiency is a great thing, and I prefer him holding on to it and scrambling vs throwing a pick, but geez, get rid of the dang ball.
yep, +1 on that
__________________
Factorynew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #27
snoopcockycock
Banned
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,678
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
Easy to get that record if you only throw the ball when people are wide open, and hold onto it the rest of the time. Lets say half his runs are called pass plays - add 50% to his attempts category and watch the % drop.

Don't get me wrong, efficiency is a great thing, and I prefer him holding on to it and scrambling vs throwing a pick, but geez, get rid of the dang ball.
well, here's a -1. or maybe i should make that a minus 50,000,000,000,000,000. what a moronic comment. first, it is actually a preferable thing, to throw to an open wr, rather than one who is covered, double covered or triple covered. and every qb coach in the entire world will tell you the same. second, if it was so easy to get that record, why haven't other great qb's been able to surpass it? we've had some excellent wr's here, like sharpe, brooks, williamson, rice, kmac...etc... so, if it's so easy, why hasn't other qb's done more, or as much? stupid statement. seriously.
lastly, let's not say such an idiotic thing, as 50% blah, blah, blah. try to stick with reality. don't assume, as you know the saying. use actual stats. nearly a 70% completion percentage, extremely high qbr and very nice rushing stats as well. then there is the 17-3 record. what's your excuse for that? stick to reality, not some made up, what if's, you make yourself look silly.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #28
ra742002
Game MVP
 
ra742002's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 1,630
CockyCash: 200
ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foot surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
well, here's a -1. or maybe i should make that a minus 50,000,000,000,000,000. what a moronic comment. first, it is actually a preferable thing, to throw to an open wr, rather than one who is covered, double covered or triple covered. and every qb coach in the entire world will tell you the same. second, if it was so easy to get that record, why haven't other great qb's been able to surpass it? we've had some excellent wr's here, like sharpe, brooks, williamson, rice, kmac...etc... so, if it's so easy, why hasn't other qb's done more, or as much? stupid statement. seriously.
lastly, let's not say such an idiotic thing, as 50% blah, blah, blah. try to stick with reality. don't assume, as you know the saying. use actual stats. nearly a 70% completion percentage, extremely high qbr and very nice rushing stats as well. then there is the 17-3 record. what's your excuse for that? stick to reality, not some made up, what if's, you make yourself look silly.
what he said!
__________________
FEAR THE SPUR



ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development