CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockFighter
rabid cock
SMOTFS86
The Yancey
gocockswyn
bobbycock
Flameout12
ccured
kingoftheroost
Spurticus
**USC vs. Coker GAME (2621)
Bruce!!! (1504)
2014 Subway Classic: (1304)
aTm demolishes Kyle (402)
Cocky at the Duck Co (398)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (286)
movers, furniture do (220)
Deer Hunting 2014 (212)
Streaming nfl games (186)
Happy Winter Solstic (169)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
Ali Hospitalized With Pne
Bruce!!!
So, why is next year goin
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
2015 Commitment - Quandes
Cocky at the Duck Command
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1001
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Does this look like a football forum to you????

jk

Yes, yes it looks like a football forum to me

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #1002
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I get what you're saying Florida wasn't really over-rated based on their body of work; they had a lot of good wins, but I never believed they were a great team. Bowl games are always a real crapshoot as to which team shows up and is motivated. Gotta' say I didn't watch either of the last two games though. I was more interested in the new years day bowls which I will never understand why they put all the good games on at the same time. They need to move the capital one to the 3:00 slot.

I didn't understand that either.

You had basically 4 games playing at the same exact time on New Years Day. All 4 being pretty dang good games too.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #1003
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Everyone just be ready for HC anything tonight. I don't care if it's HC Search and Destroy (which used to be my favorite game type)

Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #1004
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

I will be ready around 9:00. Go get something to eat before you play. Don't start drinking at 5:00. Did you get that contract?

Also HC KC is where it is at.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #1005
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Get home early ... I will eat around 630-7 ... no promises ... i didn't land it today (which I didn't think i would) but I would call it a successful call. I have to get all of the prices for their budget meeting to go over.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #1006
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

What time she going to be home? Tell her to go to bed when she gets home. Tell her you drinking with 400,000 of your close friends.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #1007
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Everyone just be ready for Core anything tonight. I don't care if it's Core Search and Destroy (which used to be my favorite game type)
Fixed it for you.
usc_yogi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #1008
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'm a real fool killin beast ... so everyone just be ready for HC anything tonight. I don't care if it's HC Search and Destroy (which used to be my favorite game type)

fixed it for myself

Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #1009
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

See yall fools tonight hopefully, core or hard core it don't matter.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #1010
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Freaking hardcore? Really? I will be on earlier than most of you bitches. Please try to get on at a decent hour tonight. I hate playing alone until 10:00 then someone shows for an hour and then leaves me all by my lonesome.

BTW... hardcore is for noobs.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #1011
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Freaking hardcore? Really? I will be on earlier than most of you bitches. Please try to get on at a decent hour tonight. I hate playing alone until 10:00 then someone shows for an hour and then leaves me all by my lonesome.

BTW... hardcore is for noobs.

I will be on. Get your hardcore pants on.

I don't mind core. You have to talk Cack into it.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #1012
cocky1982
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5298466
cocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurs

is this for ps3 or xbox? COCKPIT82 on ps3
cocky1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #1013
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'm on you bunch of sissy ass girls

Old 01-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #1014
cocky1982
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5298466
cocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurs

Why is so many people scared of hardcore?
cocky1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #1015
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Not scared. We just don't like it as much.

Cack, I have to do WOD then I will be on also.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #1016
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Wod?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #1017
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I bought me a sixer for later. Will be on once the kiddos go to bed.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #1018
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1982 View Post
is this for ps3 or xbox? COCKPIT82 on ps3
PS3 send one of us a friend request. My PSN ID is usc_yogi
Old 01-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #1019
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'm just waiting on you fool's

Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #1020
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Workout of the Day.