CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TheUniversityofSC
COCKYTALKIN
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
garnet_black215
markymark550
spareparts
MWard
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
Another A&M aggi (2147)
Green and Lammons (2018)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Comporium (736)
Dawg DL man arrested (545)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (463)
Nashville (403)
Georgia DE Jonathan (310)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (196)
Gamecocks taken in t (184)
Shamiek Sheppard Possible
2015 - Johnny Frasier
ESPN Car wash Spurrier
Texags
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
2015 - Zack Bailey
Another A&M aggie off
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Asheville/Spartanburg eat

Old 08-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #161
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Breaking Bad

i was hoping he'd get out of it unscathed. walt could justify his actions in the past, afterwards even he came to the realization that damn i didnt have to do that, whoops.
crowcutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #162
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
And btw, I loved the song they were playing during Walt's first cook with Todd. "Goin' Down" by the Monkees (Mickey Dolenz).
Great song. The music and cinematography is what sets BrBa a notch above just about any other TV show. Unfortunately youtube has taken it down but the beginning of the train heist scene was phenomenal. Starts with an aerial view of the tracks, switches to PoV shots from the train, and finally the train barreling toward the camera. All the while the music score blends in perfectly with the click-clack of the train. I freakin love that scene.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #163
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

OMG! We have to wait until next freaking summer???!!! That sux!!!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 PM   #164
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Why would he keep that book? Stupid, stupid, stupid
Old 09-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #165
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

BRING ON THE WALKING DEAD!
Old 09-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #166
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Why would he keep that book? Stupid, stupid, stupid

It was in the script.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #167
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material

Gilligan might be having a hard time figuring how he wants to end the show.
Quote:
Ten Things on Vince Gilligan’s Mind As He Writes the Final Episodes of Breaking Bad

We’re not gonna please everyone, we’re not gonna please everyone … This is what I keep telling myself so I can sleep at night,” Vince Gilligan laughed last month, even though he wasn’t exactly joking. When he spoke to Vulture, he was putting the finishing touches on the story for the third to last episode, getting very close to tackling the series finale (the show’s last stretch of eight episodes airs on AMC later this year). The writers room had gotten “a little schizophrenic,” said Gilligan: They’ve been taking twice as long as normal, or about three and a half weeks, to break each of these concluding episodes, and rather than building from the ground up, they’ve had to do a little reverse-engineering to arrive where they must by the end. All of which is to say, he’s more frazzled than usual, anxiously working to tie things up beautifully. “It’s going to be polarizing no matter how you slice it,” Gilligan said, “but you don’t want 10 percent to say it was great and 90 percent to say it sucked ass. You want those numbers to be reversed.” Without giving anything away (would anyone really want that?), he took some time to download ten things on his mind as he heads into the homestretch.
The 10 things: http://www.vulture.com/2013/01/vince...ad-finale.html

gt
Old 01-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #168
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

That's awesome. Mule - how do you want it to end?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 AM   #169
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Not sure if going into this thread was a good idea. Getting desperately anxious again...
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #170
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

What sucks is watching it thru Netflix, I have watched the first 4 seasons, none of the fifth yet tho...
Old 01-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #171
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
That's awesome. Mule - how do you want it to end?
Haven't thought about the other characters too much but Walt has to die from cancer. That would sort of bring it full circle to the first episode. Also he will have to lose his family whether through death or them just leaving him so that he dies an empty death instead of having loved ones by his side. And he's got to lose his money. That way all of the deaths, ruined lives, grand schemes to provide for his family, etc were all for nothing. He's still dying of cancer but is broke and alone.

As for what I think will actually happen, the writers have always done a great job of coming up with something unexpected. I need to rewatch it but in the opening segment this season I believe he's kind of slumped shoulders and not the straight back confident person that we saw in these past 8 episodes. Maybe there's a clue there. I do think that if Walt gets a clue that Hank knows that he's Heisenberg, Hank is a dead man.

Your thoughts?

gt
Old 03-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #172
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82
Default Breaking Bad

I'm sure there is a thread on this already, but I can't find it. I started watching Breaking Bad a little over a week ago. I'm already half-way through season four. I'm really digging this show but one problem keeps popping up for me: Skylar. She's a b---h.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #173
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotSpurrier82 View Post
I'm sure there is a thread on this already, but I can't find it. I started watching Breaking Bad a little over a week ago. I'm already half-way through season four. I'm really digging this show but one problem keeps popping up for me: Skylar. She's a b---h.
yep, went thru that phase, it gets better is all I can say without spoiling it
Old 03-26-2013, 11:16 AM   #174
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

I hope so, because she is really getting on my nerves. I like Jesse a lot and Mike is a badass.

And thanks to whoever moved it because I couldn't find it.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:19 AM   #175
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
I hope so, because she is really getting on my nerves. I like Jesse a lot and Mike is a badass.

And thanks to whoever moved it because I couldn't find it.
yep, there was I point where I was just like "comeon guys, go ahead and put her out of our misery"

have you watched any of the Netflix version of "House of Cards"? its good too. not as much action as Breaking Bad, but good writing

and no prob, just merged it with the thread already out there, needed bumping anyway
Old 03-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #176
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

I'm pretty pissed about waiting so long for the second half.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #177
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I'm pretty pissed about waiting so long for the second half.
yeah, i havent seen any of season 5, waiting on it to be on netflix
Old 03-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #178
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
yeah, i havent seen any of season 5, waiting on it to be on netflix
I watched it on TV, but I've forgotten half of it!

I'm guessing it will be on netflix when the second half starts.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #179
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yes. Yes she is.
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #180
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
I watched it on TV, but I've forgotten half of it!

I'm guessing it will be on netflix when the second half starts.
normally the past season isnt released until the new season is about to start, dont think they will release a "half" season