CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Regalcock
cocksmith1or11
conwaycock2
kingofnerf
Simple "yes&quo (874)
ESPN Game Day Commen (819)
The Comeback & T (690)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (507)
Phil Steele just pre (476)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (469)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
TeMarcus Blanton (429)
Garcia: Change the R (326)
Wallpaper & Back (203)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Phil Steele just predicte
Garcia: Change the Rules
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Simple "yes" or
Bama @ Tennessee
Name a Gamecock

Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #61
KaneisAble
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material
Default Re: Allow Me To Play Devil's Advocate

I can't even. Can someone provide a link to where Marcus supposedly said he would tell Clowney to sit out? First I've heard it and I can't find anything. Doesn't seem like a ML type of sentiment.

Also: this is absolutely ridiculous. He would have to answer a metric-doodoo-ton of questions about where his priorities were, if he was still in football shape, etc. He could still be a first rounder, but he could just as easily end up dropping into the 2nd. Him "sitting out a year" is assuming that he would still be game ready. Would he? To some degree, but there's no "personal program" that's a substitute for being in a stable football and conditioning system. He needs to be in a top-level SEC program playing against top-level SEC competition to warrant being drafted Number 1 overall (or being a high 1st round draft pick).
KaneisAble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #62
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneisAble View Post
I can't even. Can someone provide a link to where Marcus supposedly said he would tell Clowney to sit out? First I've heard it and I can't find anything. Doesn't seem like a ML type of sentiment.

Also: this is absolutely ridiculous. He would have to answer a metric-doodoo-ton of questions about where his priorities were, if he was still in football shape, etc. He could still be a first rounder, but he could just as easily end up dropping into the 2nd. Him "sitting out a year" is assuming that he would still be game ready. Would he? To some degree, but there's no "personal program" that's a substitute for being in a stable football and conditioning system. He needs to be in a top-level SEC program playing against top-level SEC competition to warrant being drafted Number 1 overall (or being a high 1st round draft pick).
IT never happened.. whoever said it lied
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #63
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

This thread is absolute insanity.
Drugs are bad.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #64
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Look at all the hope this thread has given some Clemson fans

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13429743
gotrice? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #65
KaneisAble
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
Look at all the hope this thread has given some Clemson fans

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13429743
Wow that is one of the most ignorant and racist threads I've ever read.
KaneisAble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #66
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
garnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPit

It appears the MOO U football team needs some assistance with all that Butt hurt and whinning about JD. The ernge clad pussies are best suited to have multiple colonoscope searches to find their hearts and souls, but really are scared shitless that JD ruptures there soon to be 'walk through the door of greatness".
Better buy the team some Depends to clean up the crap they spew and the mess they create 11/30/2013. Fear the Clowney.......and after the team proctologist finishes with you guys you won't fear the thumb , you just won't feel it !!!!!!!! what a bunch of delusional people .