CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
ertman420
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
RGHoskins
spareparts
Ericvol2096
usc90grad
ESPN article on Clow (1105)
Clemson Georgia Game (857)
Mangus now coaching (839)
Can Tennessee get to (617)
Chick Redefines the (377)
2 Crazy things (322)
The Bama series (307)
Spread vs. aTm (294)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (242)
Truly Inspiring (238)
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2015 - Davon Durant
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
ESPN Article on HBC on on
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2 Crazy things
ESPN article on Clowney -
SEC Network "Take It

Old 01-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #101
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 4 ***PS3

I had the same problem against Temple this year. Oddest problem that the opposing team will not kick off. The only thing I can think of is that Temple used to be user controlled and that has screwed something up. Regardless, I am going to try and play again. I doubt it works so please don't wait on me to advance. The good news is my team grades out higher than Temple so I should win the sim.
Attached Images

MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #102
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

haha MB selfishly i want you to lose so if im able to win these next 2 games and get to the NC game i dont want ot have to play another user and have 4 user games in the same year.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #103
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBCock View Post
I had the same problem against Temple this year. Oddest problem that the opposing team will not kick off. The only thing I can think of is that Temple used to be user controlled and that has screwed something up. Regardless, I am going to try and play again. I doubt it works so please don't wait on me to advance. The good news is my team grades out higher than Temple so I should win the sim.
It happened to me last season as well and no matter how many times I started the game it still did it, good luck
Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #104
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

We have advanced next advance will be Wednesday around 6 pm, if more time is needed let me know
Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #105
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material

ummmmm the clock is at 0:00 but the game wont end....me and Arky are still playing...im so confused

*edit* nevermind i got it to end had to go to supersim to the end of the game...that may fix the other problem if you call a timeout and just supersim the opening kickoff it may fix it.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #106
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

with 8 scholarships left i lead for the final 8 on the board and all came in for the Arky game. have 12 espn 150 guys signed with 2 more on the board who i lead for at the moment, possibility of 14 top 150 guys in this class, this weeks OV may push me over and push me to the top spot.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #107
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

i just played my worst game against FSU , my star hb is gone for the year and I threw 6 picks in this game , it seemed like every time i threw it to a wr it was picked off. I gotta find another hb to step up and make the runs i need.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #108
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

I think I only have 11 games this year.

I need to win my final game against Kansas(2-8, 0-7 in conference) and hope for TCU to lose to either Texas or Okla St to win the Big 12 again.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #109
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Sorry forgot I had to work late today , we have advanced next advance will be Friday around 8
Old 01-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #110
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

Sweet got 6 of those kids to commit and moved up to the number 1 class in the nation 17 4 stars 13 top 150 2 more on the board both are 4 stars and on is a top 150 guy could close this class out befor the season ends. Also i opened the pipeline into cali i have one in la ca ga and fl now
Old 01-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #111
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Thought I was gonna have to take a small class this year because I only have 13 seniors on the team. But already with 2 schollies available, and 10 underclassmen rated below 70 on my current roster, Im gonna try to fill up this class with quality.

Right now with 13 commits, the lowest rated one is 72.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #112
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

since there were only two games and those games are done , I will advanced when I get home from work which will be about 3pm
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #113
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

Well my class is full 20 4 stars and 5 3 stars guys. Filled all the needs 9 top 100 kids, 14 in the top150 and 20 in the top 250. Not a bad class, got the sec title game to see who plays MB in the Nat title game
Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #114
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

well TCU lost to Okla St in the last week which means I backed my way into another Big 12 championship!!!

Recruiting wise.....

have 7 top 150 guys committed, lead for 2 others right now(all are in the top 93 actually). Lot of highly rated guys though.

HB-73
WR-75(large lead)
T- 77
G- 73
C- 77
DE- 79 & 76(both in state guys, 3* that rated out well.)
DT- 76, also looking to land another one around 77/78(still recruiting these 2 hard)
OLB- 79, and 75(large lead)
MLB- 79 and 78
SS- 74 and 72
ATH- 78, 74, 73, and 78(large lead)

Those are my 14 commits and the 4 I have large leads for and expect to land.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #115
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

all eyes were on the sec as #1 UF and #3 LSU took to the field to play for the rights to go play Cuse in the bcs title game. This game didnt dissapoint either , it was a display of mighty defenses in the GA dome. UF defense got a pick six early in the game to make it 7-0 later the offense would help out by making a 42 yard field goal to make it 10-0. LSU would not be denied as they got a late 2nd quarter td with a well balanced offense that got the UF defense off balance to make it a 10-7 score. The second half would see both defenses flex their muscle and prove they were the stars of this game. Late in the 4th quarter the UF offense started to get something going and with the help of an offsides penalty was able to get within striking distance. behind the legs of their hb they put it in the end zone and made it a 17-7 final score.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #116
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

we have advanced into bowl season , next advance will be monday morning.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #117
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

Atl, when can you play?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #118
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBCock View Post
Atl, when can you play?
anytime tonight after 8 when lil one goes to bed , I am going to go into work tomorrow so I can get caught up on some work so Idk how long I will be there. If I had to guess maybe around noon or 1 which would put me home at about 1:30.678-677-5473

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 01-11-2013 at 09:24 PM.
AtlGAMECOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #119
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

ATL and I wasted a few hours of our weekend trying to get our game in, but we kept on getting a "lost connection" message. Oh well, national title up to the computer...will Syracuse win their 2nd national title in Mike Honcho's coaching tenure or will Florida win in their new coaches first year?
Old 01-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #120
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

GOOO SEC!!!!