CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
Copperhead
sanford
b381l
ConwayGamecock
GamecockUltimate
Venables to TAMU? (4344)
Vegas line moving on (3168)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2910)
Arkansas... (1494)
Phil Kronblut show (1479)
Women's Soccer Elite (1127)
End of the aTm / LSU (994)
Anyone know what thi (924)
Star Wars: The Force (392)
marshall/WKU (359)
Vegas line moving on game
2014 Class AA Division II
Dooms interview with Ronn
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game
Constant Updates on Watso
Arkansas...
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Tailgating tomorrow for t

Old 01-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Arrow One Nine 3 Blog

This year is going to host all kinds of changes to my blog. Check it out to see what all I'm going to get into.

Just a side note. The BBQ comp that I'll be joining in April will be with Gamecock4Lif ... I don't think those other people stand a chance.

http://onenine3bbq.blogspot.com/

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: One Nine 3 Blog

My first SPECIAL OF THE WEEK post is up. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

You do a wonderful job with this Cack. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Hey i don't know how much experience you have with Venison/deer. Just wondering your suggestions on a good rub for the some loin?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
You do a wonderful job with this Cack. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you thank you

Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
Hey i don't know how much experience you have with Venison/deer. Just wondering your suggestions on a good rub for the some loin?

I haven't done much as far as venison loin. We do a good bit of mixing ground venison in other meats.

To me, venison is close to beef, so the rub/seasoning would be close to the same.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I want to add something about your foil special. Many generic and house brands of products are just fine. That is not the case with foil however. Cheaper versions are much thinner and frequently tear. Spend the few extra pennies and get a name brand heavy duty box like Cack has pictured.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Why don't you post that on the dang blog so everyone will actually see it ...

Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #9
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

I got you beat on the ribs bruh... just saying !!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post
I got you beat on the ribs bruh... just saying !!!

Let me guess ... you boil yours?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #11
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

And for the record. These are my "at home for dinner" ribs. When I get in the competition world. I'll step the game up on the layering and what not.

With that said, you won't cook a more perfect rib that I do.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #12
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Why don't you post that on the dang blog so everyone will actually see it ...
Yes suh, bossman!

Order Of The Spur
Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

haha thanks man

our Shrimp and Grits will be up later today

Old 01-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #14
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Have you done a brisket yet cack? That's the next thing I.want to tackle.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

free food @ cacks place woooooooo

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #16
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCooper View Post
Have you done a brisket yet cack? That's the next thing I.want to tackle.

Nope, but my fiancee keeps giving me a hard time about it. That will definitely be on the list of things to cook this year. Brisket, burnt ends, tri tip, etc etc.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACXIMVS View Post
free food @ cacks place woooooooo

Only if you show up to the cook out in June

Old 01-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #18
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Nope, but my fiancee keeps giving me a hard time about it. That will definitely be on the list of things to cook this year. Brisket, burnt ends, tri tip, etc etc.
O yes I want to do all those. You got any idea where to buy a good brisket?
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
If your local grocery doesn't carry them just ask your butcher.

Order Of The Spur
Old 01-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:

I'm thinking about looking at Sam's first. We don't have any good butcher shops or anything in the upstate, so that limits my choices.