CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JulesWinnfield90
black_magic85
BlueHerons
BiscoCocky
COCKYTALKIN
trapper82
rolinb1
Gamecocks1137
Chill98
Aggie96
Spurrier: Davis May (4872)
TAMU Starting CB Out (3085)
Clemson RB Out for Y (1994)
Your SEC Standings P (1516)
Clowney possibly hur (1430)
an apology (1228)
Our players and the (966)
Devonte Holloman Ret (791)
Clowney leaves pract (695)
This helmit is aweso (569)
Devonte Holloman Retiring
JD & DJ Getting Love
New Sign at Williams Bric
Spurrier: Davis May Not B
Connor Shaw Browns
2014-15 Premier League se
Aggie looking forward to
Cockaboose Owners
VPN service recomendation
I have not bought into ou

Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #221
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: One Argument is Now Ended

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
How bad of a staff do you have to be to have the opportunity to win by 20 just by playing the "right qb" but choose otherwise.

Sorry if you got offended, but to me people on Cockytalk thinking they know more about football than Spurrier and his staff is what's pathetic. If you want to profess an opinion that Dylan is a better qb that's one thing, saying he should be the starter and estimating a point differential had he played is another.

They are to a degree, but, they are the same in that they are Kane's opinion. If that is how he feels then he certainly has the right to post his opinions here as long as the administration of CockyTalk is allowing him the privilege of posting on this site. To my knowledge, you aren't named Hoskins. Neither have been appointed as a moderator by them. So what exactly makes you think you are part of the posting police on this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock View Post
Thanks for derailing my post, guys!!!

Jeez!

Just take it ouside, for crying out loud!

The original point of this thread was to state that those that say Dylan has never had to perform under pressure against a quality defense can now stop making that inane argument.

Nothing more.
C'on man...you'd have to be Tommy the Pinball Wizard not to have known what you were setting up with that initial post. Now you wait 5 days and 11 or so pages of heated exchanges...and until things had really cooled down and this was drifting off the front page...to come in here an do an imitation of Pontius Pilot? You can wash your hands all you want, but there were plenty of places you could have made this post if this wasn't your intentions.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #222
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock View Post
Thanks for derailing my post, guys!!!

Jeez!

Just take it ouside, for crying out loud!

The original point of this thread was to state that those that say Dylan has never had to perform under pressure against a quality defense can now stop making that inane argument.

Nothing more.
I agree...I am big on being proven and was saying Dylan hasn't proven anything against a good D yet...until the bowl game...he proved he can make good passes against a good D...even though...they were missing two of their best secondary players. I still want to see more...but I still say Connor has proven more. Just my opinion...to each their own

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #223
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
They are to a degree, but, they are the same in that they are Kane's opinion. If that is how he feels then he certainly has the right to post his opinions here as long as the administration of CockyTalk is allowing him the privilege of posting on this site. To my knowledge, you aren't named Hoskins. Neither have been appointed as a moderator by them. So what exactly makes you think you are part of the posting police on this site.
Where exactly have I deleted his posts, removed them at all? I have only expressed my opinion. I have repeatedly said anyone can say anything they want, doesn't mean others won't respond with their own opinions. Sheesh, pretty sensitive crowd today.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #224
TheUSCMike
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4500
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
.but I want everyone one on here to see who the bigger person is...

No dog in this silly fight, but I will say that when somebody wants everyone to see that he is the bigger person......He ain't the bigger person
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #225
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Where exactly have I deleted his posts, removed them at all? I have only expressed my opinion. I have repeatedly said anyone can say anything they want, doesn't mean others won't respond with their own opinions. Sheesh, pretty sensitive crowd today.
Seemed like you were telling him what he could & couldn't post. If you are simply expressing your opinions then my apologies...you certainly have the right to do that as well. Personally, I'd like to see this thread die a natural death and disappear into obscurity...(but here I am posting in it again...)
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:21 AM   #226
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
No dog in this silly fight, but I will say that when somebody wants everyone to see that he is the bigger person......He ain't the bigger person
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Well...one thing is for sure...it ain't u! Who goes on a thread to not only say anything about the thread itself...but wait 3 days after this was posted...after its already been addressed and taken care of and has NOTHING to do with u...and on top of that don't know nothing about me to know if I am the bigger person or not? Who does that?

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #227
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Need to rename the thread "The never ending argument".
Coondog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #228
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

The productivity of the OL will have more to do with the effectiveness of our QB than anything else. I think we have very capable RB and WR. Connor isn't a great passer but he's certainly competent. Dylan isn't a great runner but he's certainly competent. I think they're abilities will tend to complement each other and I believe SOS will take advantage of that. Best thing we have going for us is that neither is jealous or selfish and are 100% team first players, and that's why there will not be a QB controversy going forward.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #229
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondog View Post
Need to rename the thread "The never ending argument".
You, sir, are correct!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #230
TheUSCMike
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4500
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Well...one thing is for sure...it ain't u! Who goes on a thread to not only say anything about the thread itself...but wait 3 days after this was posted...after its already been addressed and taken care of and has NOTHING to do with u...and on top of that don't know nothing about me to know if I am the bigger person or not? Who does that?
Actually I posted in this thread the first day it came out. Fact is I don't see the point in choosing sides in an unending arguement between some chuckleheads who think they have the only opinion that matters. See I do know enough about you, all I need or care to anyway.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #231
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
I'm going by what my eyes told me and what I posted is what my eyes saw. Shaw wasted drives, Dylan none. Sorry if that is hard for you to comprehend.
Dylan wasted Conner's drive when he came out after running the ball 64 yards to the 11. I believe he took an unnecessary sack and threw 2 incompletions right? If this is the logic you are using, you need to chalk that up as a wasted drive for Dylan.
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #232
cocky-K
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
cocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his comb

2four2,Dylan's 2 imcompletions were throws to te endzone that should've been caught.
cocky-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #233
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, two perfect (like I'm starting on Sundays) throws that were misplayed and or dropped by the wideouts. The guy's productivity is going to be hard to ignore. It was a thing of beauty there at times and you know spurrier wants to start being people by 30, like on the regular, mainly so more guys can get to play.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #234
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
Actually I posted in this thread the first day it came out. Fact is I don't see the point in choosing sides in an unending arguement between some chuckleheads who think they have the only opinion that matters. See I do know enough about you, all I need or care to anyway.
Another fact is I don't see the point in you jumping in a thread talkin about someone and the kind of person he is when you dont know anything about the person to determine the kind of person he is

WIN ANYWAY!!