CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecock88
kevhugh
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
FanofCarolina1
Cocked & Locked
ccured
FeloniousCock
**USC vs. South Alab (14683)
TV?? (1684)
Fly_over tomorrow? (919)
Awful Shooting Conti (762)
Gamecock Men Have Be (635)
This holiday season (229)
Prayers needed!!! (219)
Frank Martin (213)
How about this scena (163)
Predict nonconferenc (124)
Drew Owens missing?
Clemson
**USC vs. South Alabama G
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Melvin Gordon - sets all
FishFry 47-yarder
Na'ty Rogers
Question about after the
Huge recruiting weekend
2014-15 Premier League se

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #341
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Na'Ty Rodgers Thread (2013 Prospect)

in all seriousness though i am glad he didnt announce b/c im thinking he would have announced to maryland. after a redshirt year he could be a real good one for us and a future help in recruiting maryland
Old 01-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #342
mike1520
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
mike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
^lets dont be tennessee haha
I missed the story on Tennessee
Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #343
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

oh.. i was just jokin a/b the hostess girl thing a year or two back. nothing serious
Old 01-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #344
mike1520
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
mike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his claws

cool i just googled it. All I can say is, wow. Reminds me of
"he got game" movie.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #345
KaneisAble
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

FWIW he and Mitch are tweeting back and forth. And he posted a pic of his ill bro wearing a Carolina hat (which probably means absolutely nothing.)
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #346
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Looks like Rodgers is taking an official to FSU this weekend. not a good development if you ask me.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #347
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
Looks like Rodgers is taking an official to FSU this weekend. not a good development if you ask me.
We were already aware of this.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #348
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
I hope they are driving there from Maryland. That will end that.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #349
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTail View Post
I hope they are driving there from Maryland. That will end that.
Schools are able to pay for transportation during OVs I believe. Still, I get your point.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #350
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneisAble View Post
FWIW he and Mitch are tweeting back and forth. And he posted a pic of his ill bro wearing a Carolina hat (which probably means absolutely nothing.)

Or....it could mean his lil bro just committed to USC
Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #351
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

CockyCash: 26001079
bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Or....it could mean his lil bro just committed to USC

I'm not going to say it
Old 01-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #352
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

We lead still....
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #353
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

OL Na’Ty Rodgers of Pomfret, MD did not make his decision as expected at the Under Armour Game but that has not affected USC’s position with him. The Gamecocks have been his favorite and remains so. “The visits I took there showed me a lot down there,” Rodgers said. “I’ll talk it over with my family and pray about it and see what happens.” Rodgers has USC and Maryland as his top two. Florida State has also come onto the scene. He met with FSU offensive line coach Rick Trickett after the Under Armour Game and agreed to visit Tallahassee this weekend. He also met with USC recruiters GA Mangus and Shawn Elliott. He will visit USC January 18th. He will take about a week after that before making his final decision. Rodgers said the reason he didn’t announce Friday night was because ESPN, at first, limited him to just two family members on stage, and he wanted more. They later relented but by then he had decided just to wait and announce back home.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #354
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtWarlick View Post
We lead still....
I saw that on GCC.....he said we still lead.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #355
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

We can't be in any better shape without him out-right committed to us, IMO.....still leading for him over MD this late in the stage, and he's still got his OV with us a little over a week away. We just need to give him the Spurrier red-carpet treatment on the 18th, and the deal should be sealed...
Old 01-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #356
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

After the OV I expect a commitment. If we can hold him out until then I feel good about it.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #357
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I saw that on GCC.....he said we still lead.

Take it with a grain of salt because he would've picked UM Friday night.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #358
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Rescheduling the FSU visit.

Rodgers reschedules FSU visit

By Phil Kornblut

OL Na'Ty Rodgers of Pomfret, MD rescheduled his official visit to Florida State from this weekend until weekend after next because the necessary paperwork was not processed in time for him to make the visit. Rodgers will take his official visit to USC this coming weekend. He will make that visit alone. Rodgers said his hosts at USC will be Jadeveon Clowney and Damiere Byrd. Rodgers talked to USC recruiter GA Mangus a couple of days ago and continues to favor the Gamecocks over Maryland. "It's not that big of a lead,." he said. "It's really close right now. There's no chance I'll commit (on the visit). I'm going to wait until I take my last visit. Rodgers also has taken official visits to Maryland, Nebraska and Washington.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...866/-1/PSPORTS
Old 01-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #359
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...hip-collegiate

Didn't know if this had been posted. Good article. I didn't know his father had played in the NFL.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #360
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

so FSU is going to get his last visit. ehh, hopefully not an issue
Closed Thread