CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
zcoop
Latti
gromweat
gamecock88
NinjaSven
gocockswyn
garnet_black215
Coulwoodwarlord
Jbsc88
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1692)
All of our defensive (1572)
Uniform thread (1354)
Rankings (1300)
Cack's Toast of the (1278)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1267)
3-4 "D" Ke (944)
Will Devin ever suit (792)
Watching the Georgia (605)
Not a talent issue
Over reacting?
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Yeti roadie-good tailgate
East Carolina Prediction
Men's soccer vs. Clemson
3-4 "D" Keep it
Nick Chubb
All of our defensive play
2015 Commitment - Shameik

Old 01-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Dodged a bullet?

Have you ever dated anyone for a while, then broke up, and then a while later you saw the person and said "what in the hell was I thinking?"

Please explain
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Dodged a bullet?

Kinda like the USC and Brad Scott relationship.
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Monthly.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

yes

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Have you ever dated anyone for a while, then broke up, and then a while later you saw the person and said "what in the hell was I thinking?"

Please explain
Girl I dated for about 3 years on and off. She was bat shit crazy, buy I kept dating her despite several break ups. She had a stacked body when we first started dating, and put on a few pounds as we dated, but was still hot.
Anyway, right before I moved out here to Utah, she wanted to meet up to buy me a drink and catch up. Fine. I met her at a bar in Rock Hill and straight up walked past her without realizing it was her. She had blown slap the hell up! I don't mind a girl with a little meat on her bones, but not with the whole damn butcher shop. How I ain't see it coming years ago when I met her mother is beyond me.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Yes. This is true and exactly the situation with me. And like you, I did not recognize her. It was at Bonefish Grill. This weekend. She was huge. Muy gordita.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #7
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Yep. I went on a blind date with a friend of a friend with whom I worked. This guy was a top gun pilot and certainly had the attitude and arrogance to go with it. When I met him, he was flying for a charter airline because he had lost his job at Continental Airlines when they merged with United Airlines. We went out for a few months. I was a single mom with 3 little girls. How's that for man repellant?! Anyway, he always said that the girls weren't a problem and would invite us to come over to his home every weekend, which was about a one hour drive from my home, and that's one way. He lives in his town's historic district and his home is on the National Registry of homes. He did his reserve duty at a local AFB, which was close to my home. One night I told him that when he was excused for the weekend to come to my house for dinner. I had a huge meal cooked and it took me a while to prepare. He calls and said he wanted to go home first to change when our plans would be that he'd come to my house straight from his reserve duty. So, I had to wait 2 hours for him to get to my house and the food had been cold. After a few months, he sort of quit calling, but I wasn't too hurt about it because I wasn't likeing the vibe I got from him. I start seeing somebody else and this guy calls wanting to go out with me and I told him "no" because I was already seeing somebody else He proceeds to make fun of the guy and of me and our situation, sort of mocking us. He was acting like a foolish child. So I pretty much told him I had nothing to say to him and never call me back. He is a pig!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #8
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

Aw Mel that's terrible! At least he's not around for the sake of your daughters.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

OH YES.

But let me add here.... I'm sure there are a lot of our Ex's out there that can
look at us now (or in the near future) and say "I dodged a bullet"
Old 01-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I guess you can really say that all of your exes you did this with? I know some grow up and are decent people, but there's a reason it didn't work out with them.

My last one was a crazy bitch that while we were together I told people that I had no clue why we were together ... now I couldn't have it any better and I laugh at the Clemson dude stuck with her now.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #11
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
OH YES.

But let me add here.... I'm sure there are a lot of our Ex's out there that can
look at us now (or in the near future) and say "I dodged a bullet"
Nah, I'm not buying that AT ALL. How could someone dodge a bullet by missing out on this?

Old 01-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I laugh at the Clemson dude stuck with her now.
It's the gift that keeps on giving
Old 01-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #13
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Not really, it seems petty and vindictive. I took away something from every relationship I've had, ones that ended well along side those that didn't, and learned from those experiences. Every former long-term girlfriend I've had is a good person, and just because a romantic relationship didn't last, and friendship always did.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

I am attracted to high maintenance, crazy eyed, daddy princess, drama queens....I will date about ten more before I learn my lesson...I also expect I will have dodge a few metaphorical and literal bullets
Old 01-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #15
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Can't say I have. I mean, besides dating a closet lesbian for 1 1/2 yrs, but it's not like she was crazy or anything
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
I guess you can really say that all of your exes you did this with? I know some grow up and are decent people, but there's a reason it didn't work out with them.

My last one was a crazy bitch that while we were together I told people that I had no clue why we were together ... now I couldn't have it any better and I laugh at the Clemson dude stuck with her now.
R?

Old 01-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
Not really, it seems petty and vindictive. I took away something from every relationship I've had, ones that ended well along side those that didn't, and learned from those experiences. Every former long-term girlfriend I've had is a good person, and just because a romantic relationship didn't last, and friendship always did.
Dang, that was cheezy

Old 01-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #18
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchief View Post
R?

Did you have to ask?

Old 01-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #19
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
Can't say I have. I mean, besides dating a closet lesbian for 1 1/2 yrs, but it's not like she was crazy or anything
At least you didn't marry one...
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #20
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

Quote:
Did you have to ask?
damn it, why that bitch be all uber-psycho??