CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
GregoryHouse
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
crowcutta
mpilot0705
JerseyBird
catdaddy66
For Discussing The C (4212)
Question about after (3137)
Drew Owens missing? (2785)
Shaq Roland (1898)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1851)
clemson game time: N (1408)
FishFry 47-yarder (885)
The Defense (636)
Mason Rudolph starti (559)
Tenn-Mizzou game (450)
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
The Defense
Winston
Shaq Roland
2014 Charleston Classic:
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Question about after the
2015 - Joe Blue
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Early signees?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #1061
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah, I didn't think it would do that. Kind of depressing. When's the next double XP weekend, anyone...anyone?
I'm looking for a double XP weekend as well. It makes prestiging much easier to deal with. I am up in the 50's again so its almost that time.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #1062
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Looking to prestige tonight. Maybe some of you will be on. But I doubt it.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #1063
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

It depends on how the national championship game is going on whether or not I will be on.

Treyarch is always stingy with the Double XP weekends. It seemed like thre was one almost every month with MW3.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #1064
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I was on some. Couldn't get a decent connection to save my life.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #1065
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I chose to stick with the football game. It was like a car wreck that I couldn't look away from.

I won't get home tonight until around 10 so I probably won't be on tonight as well. I hate not playing for three day stretches.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #1066
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I was on some. Couldn't get a decent connection to save my life.
You should have sent an invite.

I got the gold camo on the AN-94. I wanted diamond camo until I seen what you had to do to get it. SMH.

I also prestiged again.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #1067
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I tried to jump in your game a couple times but servers were full. If I ever unlock the an-94 again I'm going to play with it a bit. I haven't used it much.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #1068
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I love the AN-94. I spent my second perma-unlock on it. I am still trying to figure out the best attachments to use with it. Right now I use silencer and the quickdraw one.

Berry to get diamond do you have to get gold in all the other assault rifles?

I suck at getting gold guns because I have a hard time getting all the headshots for the first camos that you unlock since I hardly every aim for the head. Right now I have a gold SMAW, Remmington, and will get the MSMC gold the next time I play.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #1069
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I love the AN-94. I spent my second perma-unlock on it. I am still trying to figure out the best attachments to use with it. Right now I use silencer and the quickdraw one.

Berry to get diamond do you have to get gold in all the other assault rifles?

I suck at getting gold guns because I have a hard time getting all the headshots for the first camos that you unlock since I hardly every aim for the head. Right now I have a gold SMAW, Remmington, and will get the MSMC gold the next time I play.
yes. in order to get diamond camo you have to get everything gold in a class. smg, shotgun, lmg, etc. I have unlocked diamond for shotties and smg's. Really pisses me off when I see others boosting to get diamond camo after all the time I put into it. Also makes me wonder when I see others with it.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #1070
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factorynew View Post
yes. in order to get diamond camo you have to get everything gold in a class. smg, shotgun, lmg, etc. I have unlocked diamond for shotties and smg's. Really pisses me off when I see others boosting to get diamond camo after all the time I put into it. Also makes me wonder when I see others with it.
I thought that was the case in order to get diamond camos. It seems like a lot of work for a camo. Maybe one day when I am bored with the game I will try to use some of the other guns I don't like so I can get the diamond camos for a class.

I've seen a good amount of SMG diamond camos. I guess those would be the easiest to get since none of those guns totally suck.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #1071
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Last night was the last night of college football for a long time. I was on until about 7:30 and got off for the game. I wasn't about to miss it no matter how bad it was. I have crap to do tonight but I am hoping to play some Wed. I might be able to play a good bit Friday night again this week.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #1072
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I tired running UAV, Counter UAV and Stealth Chopper. I got the UAV and Counter repeatedly but they got me very few points. I think my team sucked bad because I didn't get many extra points for kills while the streaks were up. If I put the UAV and the Counter up at the same time do I get 10 points for each kill for each streak (meaning 20 per kill)?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #1073
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

You only get +10 for assists with the UAV. You have to get 10 of those to equal 1 kill yourself. I don't see where you get THAT much from it.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #1074
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I have seen where people say it's a good way to build points by running these streaks. I was putting both streaks up at once so I missed out on points. I should put up one streak then the other after the first stops to maximize points.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #1075
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
I have seen where people say it's a good way to build points by running these streaks. I was putting both streaks up at once so I missed out on points. I should put up one streak then the other after the first stops to maximize points.
Don't listen to Cack, he doesn't play enough.

Don't put up the UAV until you get the CUAV. You will get 20 and 40 points every time a team mate gets a kill. You can pretty much camp if you are on a good team until you get it.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #1076
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post

Don't put up the UAV until you get the CUAV. You will get 20 and 40 points every time a team mate gets a kill. You can pretty much camp if you are on a good team until you get it.

That's all you do anyway

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #1077
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I thought that was the case in order to get diamond camos. It seems like a lot of work for a camo. Maybe one day when I am bored with the game I will try to use some of the other guns I don't like so I can get the diamond camos for a class.

I've seen a good amount of SMG diamond camos. I guess those would be the easiest to get since none of those guns totally suck.
actually the shotguns where easier. getting 100 headshots with the chicom is a pain in the butt. My K/D dropped quite a bit in the conquest.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #1078
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

Quote:

so then what would you use for your third streak? I've been running lightning strike/stealth choppa/ Vsat. once you get the stealth choppa, you can chain like crazy and get your streaks over and over.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #1079
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:

Listen to Berry, he is right on this one. Of course it depends on your team. If they just suck then you aren't going to get that many points. I hack equipment and shoot down UAVs/CUAVs so all those points help me as well so I don't have to kill and collect tags as much.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #1080
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I love it when you have all UAV/CUAV/Stealth going at the same time. Your screen is just overloaded with points popping up on the board. It does the same thing with the V-Sat/EMP combo.