CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
StormOfTalons
Acockolypse Now
spareparts
auslander
davisd9
b381l
elcid99
sporkgod50
M.C.
An Aggies View of th (1386)
Elcid99 (1210)
My predictions for 2 (1181)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (952)
Tennessee (950)
Erin Murray's brothe (588)
Question on Student (557)
Clowney in Practice (491)
Camp scheduled relea (398)
Bad movies that are (332)
Tennessee
An Aggies View of the Mat
Elcid99
Shaw Interview: SB Nation
My predictions for 2014
John Abraham DUI
SEC Recruiting Advantage
Green and Lammons
Travelle Warton retires
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 01-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #1081
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Hey Yogi, Newegg has the pulse for $100 bucks and the last year headset for $65 (versus $99).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879261401
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #1082
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I went ahead and grabbed a pulse elite. LOL.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #1083
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factorynew View Post
so then what would you use for your third streak? I've been running lightning strike/stealth choppa/ Vsat. once you get the stealth choppa, you can chain like crazy and get your streaks over and over.
Depends I guess. Doesn't take long to get the chopper or vsat.

I had uav, cuav, and dragonfire the other day and jumped in a game with no lie, 2:00 minutes on the clock. I usually would leave but I figured I would stay in to get the easy win. Any way, I went 14-1 because I got the streaks so fast. The only reason I died was because I used the dragonfire out in the open.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #1084
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

I also have emp grenades. 50 for an assist, 100 for destroying euipment. And 125 for destroying kill streaks with it.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #1085
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Hey Yogi, Newegg has the pulse for $100 bucks and the last year headset for $65 (versus $99).

Thanks. I want to get them, but I think I am going to hold off until my current headset no longer is good. The super glue I used to fix mine is working so far so I really don't have any issues except for the kids and wires.

Let me know what you think about them when you get them and how long the charge lasts and how long it takes to charge up.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #1086
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah I pulled the trigger just because they're totally wireless. Even the astros have wires that run to the receiver thing and from the transmitter to the ps3. The new ones don't but they're like $300 bucks. The $65 dollar ones are totally wireles too, but you can't use them with as many other devices. Only stuff with a usb port.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #1087
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
I also have emp grenades. 50 for an assist, 100 for destroying euipment. And 125 for destroying kill streaks with it.
I didn't even think about the emp grenades. That would be a good strategy once you got scavenger so you could keep resupplying them.

Playing against a team of people who use emp grenades and just chuck them all the time is annoying as hell.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #1088
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Hmm, I might need to swap out my shock thing for the emps.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #1089
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I went ahead and grabbed a pulse elite. LOL.
They didn't stay at $99 long. They are already back up to $133.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #1090
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Good. That makes me feel a little better about buying it.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #1091
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Are these a good deal?

http://www.amazon.com/Pulse-Wireless...ds=ps3+headset
Old 01-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #1092
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:

I see these do not have a mic it looks like.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #1093
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
I see these do not have a mic it looks like.
The mic on the one that Legal bought is built in, you just can't see it. They are designed so you can use them with other products like MP3 players and walk around and not have the boom mic sticking out.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #1094
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
The mic on the one that Legal bought is built in, you just can't see it. They are designed so you can use them with other products like MP3 players and walk around and not have the boom mic sticking out.
That's kind of "cackish" don't you think???
Old 01-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #1095
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

The one you linked to berry was $65 on new egg this morning. Not sure if they're sold out. That's the prior model that is supposed to be good but the microphone is retractable or hidden on the newer version and it has a jack for a wire imput so you can use it with other stuff like your ipod/ipad. But they both have real good reviews. I wouldn't pay $80 for the older set unless you need one right now. Seems like they drop it to $65 every once in a while and it is being phased out.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #1096
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I want it to make my k/d go up at least .50.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #1097
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I doubt it will help any on this game. Useless for sound whoring imop. The newer "elite" you can make basically anything wireless by plugging into the USB transmitter thing.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #1098
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Maybe if this was MW2 it would. You could soundwhore people so bad in that game, even MW3 wasn't bad when you got sitrep pro. I can't hear enemy footsteps at all in this game. All I hear is my own footsteps and my teammates footsteps.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #1099
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Maybe they would be good in battlefield.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #1100
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Elpresador rages on Hardcore lol. NSFW