CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
ReadR00ster
COCKYTALKIN
The Yancey
RGHoskins
smoovecock
Kaka
taylorssc
The Gator Bowl wants (1852)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1505)
USC will upset Aubur (1381)
In-state QB talent (1141)
A simple defensive l (1107)
In-state QB talent (968)
Which loss hurt wors (699)
Texas athletic direc (693)
Ranking the SEC Foot (494)
USC Picked 12th By S (471)
Tennessee game
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Back like cooked crack
Cann tipping plays?
Who start on the d line t
Thoughts on the basketbal
In-state QB talent
The Gator Bowl wants us!
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Name a Gamecock

Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #1101
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Probably good for BF. Kind of sucks to buy one at the very end of the PS3 lifecycle, but hopefully it will work with PS4 or whatever. It should if all you need is a mic and heaphone jack and usb power to make anything wireless.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #1102
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Elpresador rages on Hardcore lol. NSFW
Sounds like Legal, BigSpenda, and usc-yogi.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #1103
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

NERDS. Playing HC last friday cooked me up and now I can only get good games on HC. Can't stay on target.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #1104
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Sorry about the complaining last night. I was just frustrated because I could get nothing going. Playing without perks or attachments is not good for my health. I still had decent games when we played but they could have been so much better but I kept getting killed by bs.

Check out these two legends at the top of the leader board.

usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #1105
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LOL. That was like the only decent game I got all night. I was about to repeat el presador's summary, but core was just as bad if not worse.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #1106
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I played for another hour after yall got off and it never got better. I think I only topped out my streaks once. It seemed like every time I got my UAV or CUAV I would immediately die.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #1107
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Look at my noob ass with my one bar rank.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #1108
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Sorry about the complaining last night. I was just frustrated because I could get nothing going. Playing without perks or attachments is not good for my health. I still had decent games when we played but they could have been so much better but I kept getting killed by bs.

Check out these two legends at the top of the leader board.

Its all good. The other night trying to get the gold camo was rough. No perks or attachments. Wasn't too fun, but I was just trying to get the camo.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #1109
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Getting gold is a pain sometimes. When I got the gold Remy, I did the no perks and no attachments at the same time and it was so frustrating. When doing the MSMC, I decided to split those challanges up. I really don't know if it is any easier because you get to be frustrated for an even longer time. I only have to get 30+ kills without perks and the MSMC is gold thankfully.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #1110
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Sometimes I feel like I do better with the msmc and pdw when they are just raw.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #1111
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Maybe cuz you are raw??? I will get some good playing time this evening. Be ready. Early.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #1112
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Not sure what time I will be on tonight or if I will be able to. I got home last night late and and my wife was watching the Bachelor and I started playing COD. I get a text today asking if we could hang out tonight. Dang women and their constant need for couple time.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #1113
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

You should respond, "not if you're watching the bachelor."
Old 01-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #1114
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I told her we didn't hang out last night because she was watching The Bachelor. She was said she meant afterward. She will be alright. Spending too much together time is why we have three kids 1 years old and under now lol. Trouble With The Curve is coming in the mail today from Netflix, so I guess I better watch that with her.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #1115
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Sometimes I feel like I do better with the msmc and pdw when they are just raw.
That's how I was with the Vector. When I first started using it I had a streak of some of my best games ever, and then that effect just seemed to wear off so I rarely use it now.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #1116
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I see lots of people using the vector, but for some reason, I can't get comfortable with it.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #1117
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I've never used the vector on purpose. I picked it up one time and it had a silencer on it and it wasn't too bad. It didn't see as strong as some of the other smgs. I still need to try out the chicom CQB because people kill me with it often enough.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #1118
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Berry be thankful that you got pulled away from the game last night. Legal and I had the laggiest HC CTF game in the history of gaming. Straight dial-up, but like the troopers we are we stuck with it and took the game to overtime after joining late. We lost but it was a good effort under bad conditions.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #1119
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

My connections were garbage the whole night long. I guess this is as good as they can get it since I haven't heard shite about a patch.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #1120
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

It got a little better after you got off. There were so many host migrations last night. The first game I played after you got off I went back to Core KC and started off a quick 8-0. Right after I called in my stealth helicopter the host pulls the plug and it never reconnects.