CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
doubledribble
PageUSC
KaneisAble
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
GarnetSwarm1990
b381l
thumpin big
kingofnerf
TheUSCMike
Busta out indefinite (1856)
SOS says his next st (1559)
Our Road Upset Wins (1452)
CBSSports SEC predic (723)
No easy road for our (615)
Roll call for Auburn (535)
Our Defense? (483)
University of Buffal (468)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (241)
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo
Our Defense?
CBSSports SEC prediction
SOS says his next stop is

Old 01-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #1121
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Berry be thankful that you got pulled away from the game last night. Legal and I had the laggiest HC CTF game in the history of gaming. Straight dial-up, but like the troopers we are we stuck with it and took the game to overtime after joining late. We lost but it was a good effort under bad conditions.
You were in that game with us? I thought it was just Legal, Icecold777, and I??
Old 01-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #1122
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I was running the stealth chopper last night and that mofo gets shot down everytime I put it up like before it gets one damn kill. I'ma have to switch that out. I can do better with well-placed sentry guns.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #1123
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I was running the stealth chopper last night and that mofo gets shot down everytime I put it up like before it gets one damn kill. I'ma have to switch that out. I can do better with well-placed sentry guns.
Lol, that might have been me. Did you get any on the Hijacked map when we got placed on opposite teams? I know I shot down two choppers before they even made it to the boat.

I didn't have much luck with the choppers either. I went on a 14 kill streak my last game of the night on Plaza and got two stealth choppers that got a combined 2 kills. I know that map has a lot of buildings, but I should get more than 2 kills.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #1124
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
You were in that game with us? I thought it was just Legal, Icecold777, and I??
No I got on after you got off, but Legal said that you had been on but had to leave.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #1125
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Lol, that might have been me. Did you get any on the Hijacked map when we got placed on opposite teams? I know I shot down two choppers before they even made it to the boat.

I didn't have much luck with the choppers either. I went on a 14 kill streak my last game of the night on Plaza and got two stealth choppers that got a combined 2 kills. I know that map has a lot of buildings, but I should get more than 2 kills.

Hell yes, man. I'm pretty sure I got two on that one. No wonder I didn't see you any during that game, you were back there shooting down all mah stuff.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #1126
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

It seems when the other team gets a Chopper ... my team refuses to shoot it down and it kills me AT LEAST 5 times ... If I get a Chopper I get 2 kills IF I'M LUCKY and it comes down.

Same thing with about any kill streak. Very few of mine rack up the kills for me.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #1127
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Hell yes, man. I'm pretty sure I got two on that one. No wonder I didn't see you any during that game, you were back there shooting down all mah stuff.
Haha. Unlucky for you, I just happened to be spawning each time you called them in. You saw the Cuban defectors I was playing with. They were trying to get on the life boats to get to America. I knew I couldn't count on them to shoot anything down.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #1128
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

You boys going to be free to play Friday night? I have been busy as hell this week but have carved out Friday night to play.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #1129
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

You can count on me.

If you can't count on me, then who can you count on?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #1130
Berry
Sherlock

Male

No one. That's who.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #1131
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Got the headset. Pretty cool.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #1132
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I should on Friday late, probably around 10 or so.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #1133
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Got the headset. Pretty cool.
How does it feel on the old noggin?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #1134
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
How does it feel on the old noggin?
I want a full review of the product in comparison to the TB set. I hope its more durable than TB.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #1135
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Legal's mic sounded better to me last night, or maybe I just had my mic volume turned up.

Nothing happened much last night, except for us getting spawn raped on HCTF. I might have reached my quota of hardsnore matches for the week.Although if people are on tonight when I get on I will play it if it is the game of choice.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #1136
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
Legal's mic sounded better to me last night, or maybe I just had my mic volume turned up.

Nothing happened much last night, except for us getting spawn raped on HCTF. I might have reached my quota of hardsnore matches for the week.Although if people are on tonight when I get on I will play it if it is the game of choice.
What time you getting on tonight? I wish some people would get on ealier on Friday nights. I am usually on by 8:00 and play for a while but start playing poorly and getting worn out by 10:30.

Last edited by BigSpenda864; 01-11-2013 at 10:56 AM.
BigSpenda864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #1137
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I won't be on until you are getting tired lol. It is just too hard for me to get on early with me and the wife having to feed three babies. I usually just wait until they all go to bed.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #1138
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
I won't be on until you are getting tired lol. It is just too hard for me to get on early with me and the wife having to feed three babies. I usually just wait until they all go to bed.
Its funny. I usually play pretty well for a couple of hours then I start getting worse as the night gets later. I guess it's just fatigue... or maybe the beers... but I usually don't drink while I'm playing.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #1139
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Spenda, I'm loving the headset so far. It was hot at first but seemed to cool off as it adjusted to me head. Sound is not as good as my PC350s but better than the TB's and so far it is way more comfortable. The PC350s tend to squeeze your head a little too tight and the TB's are hotter and just hurt my ears after a while. Time will tell but it definitely feels more substantial than the TBs. Also, the main thing is there are no freaking wires at all. You just plug the usb thing in a slot on the ps3 and roll. Even my wireless mixamp, has wires to the receiver which are a little annoying. The new highend TB set is totally wireless and so is the astro set but they are like 2-3X as much $$$. It has a bunch of different modes, like "shooter and movie". I'm not sure if you can mess with these but maybe you can since I saw I can distort my voice now in the set up options on the ps3 menu. It has a volume control and dial to blend between voice and game sound. The mic is hidden, so that kind of makes me think I have to yell and will take some getting used to. I'm not sure I had the virtual surround engaged, I might have to check the manual for that. When you mute the mic a thing pops up on the screen showing you it is muted.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1140
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Where is the heat coming from on your TBs? Mine never get hot, but they are wired so I don't know if that makes a difference. I like my TBs for the most part. They are comfortable and light. My only real complaint with them is that they are so flimsy and of course the wires.