CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
Gamecocks1137
b381l
johnnyb
GamecockMomSC
2000grad
Legalman72
uscgamecocks88
eklypised
ZenUSC
Cant believe no one (2145)
We Have to Pass (1675)
Spurrier weekly pres (1153)
Rivalry Thoughts and (1153)
This would be awesom (796)
How is Shaq Davidson (621)
Two Gamecock women a (428)
Comparing Results Of (387)
McConaughey cast as (368)
Defense and offense (264)
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
GOOD NEWS ABOUT SPURRIER
Bowl projections
Why has there been 40 yea
2015 Commitment - Marquav
College Football PSA (urg
Gamecocks in the Majors/M
Spurrier weekly presser..
Perspective on our game f
We Have to Pass

Old 01-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Man goes crazy over cable bill.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Man goes crazy over cable bill.

Every time I go to the Time Warner office, I see someone nearly lose it on the employees over something. Sometimes it is not justified, but many times I can understand the anger.

Cable service providers (and probably satellite, too) are some of the biggest rip offs ever. They try to nickel and dime you for everything, the customer service is usually crap, and the content/performance is subpar.

I'm not going to really make a judgment on this guy, because there is a 70% chance that he was legitimately upset. I'd just say that he should try to not lose it like that in public.

If there was an alternate, legal way to receive sports programming, I would probably have dropped Time Warner a long time ago.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I think I saw the same guy on Hardcore Pawn.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

This is one of those times when Amish and Mennonites laugh at us.

Just don't have a frickin television dude. Save yourself the coronary artery disease.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
I think I saw the same guy on Hardcore Pawn.
Lol. I thought the same thing.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
Every time I go to the Time Warner office, I see someone nearly lose it on the employees over something. Sometimes it is not justified, but many times I can understand the anger.

Cable service providers (and probably satellite, too) are some of the biggest rip offs ever. They try to nickel and dime you for everything, the customer service is usually crap, and the content/performance is subpar.

I'm not going to really make a judgment on this guy, because there is a 70% chance that he was legitimately upset. I'd just say that he should try to not lose it like that in public.

If there was an alternate, legal way to receive sports programming, I would probably have dropped Time Warner a long time ago.
I walked away from Time Warner 12 or 13 years ago & never looked back. Directv has been good to me (except for the extremely high bill)
Old 01-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182821
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Comcast is the TW of the north. They are just as bad if not worse.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #8
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material

Idk how you understood what he was mad about, I couldn't understand a damn word that came out of his mouth.
walk.daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walk.daddy View Post
Idk how you understood what he was mad about, I couldn't understand a damn word that came out of his mouth.
he didnt wanna pay his bill....and pitched a fit about it

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
he didnt wanna pay his bill....and pitched a fit about it
Were you in that movie Airplane?

Last edited by usc90grad; 01-10-2013 at 05:08 PM.
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

People are idiots. I don't care what your cable bill is. Act like an adult with dignity. If there is an issue, get a lawyer.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #12
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
People are idiots. I don't care what your cable bill is. Act like an adult with dignity. If there is an issue, get a lawyer.
Was about to say the same thing.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #13
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Man lost all control over $80.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #14
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

"Come on baby" lol the guy sounds like Tracy Morgan.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #15
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post

Just hearing "Time Warner" makes me angry. Lol.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #16
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I wish AT&T or Google or someone would lay some damn fiber so I could have an option to switch. AT&T is rolling out uverse up in my neck of the woods but I can't get it yet, apparently. I would switch in a heartbeat.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote