CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Regalcock
Cockypantherfan
ACPhilson
PageUSC
The Yancey
KaneisAble
gadeneer1986
taylorssc
SCohioBoy
HBC Weekly Presser (2106)
Thompson Has Neck In (1508)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1065)
4th & 1 Play (934)
Kentucky prediction (637)
Just Booked my Hotel (546)
So What? (478)
Bad Week For Upstate (354)
Jeopardy: USC and th (275)
Travis Bell's Photos (222)
Just Booked my Hotel for
What fish do you eat
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Best position coach or co
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Kentucky prediction
State talent drying up
Really excited to visit t
QB Recruiting Strategy
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201

Old 01-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #61
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Maybe We're Not So Stacked at RB After All

im hoping that we can rotate our backs kinda like lsu and bama do
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #62
Jdallen20
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 744
Jdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spurs

I think the real concern is the OL play next year. Our RBs have more than enough talent to make stuff happen. The OL HAS TO STEP UP. Does anyone have any insight on the OL for 2013? I know we have some good ones coming in this class. What's the predicted starting lone looking like?

South Endzone
Jdallen20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #63
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

garnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade_doc View Post
SC fans shouldn't count on Freshmen to contribute. Freshmen like Lattimore are once in a lifetime. You should expect what you got from Davis and less: alot of costly fumbles, great yards against bad teams, not many yards against good teams (3.7 ypc vs SEC, 3.2 ypc against ranked teams).
Doc, noone cares what u believe or think about USC here. take ya tidewater doughboy and the cheerleader coach and hope someone really G a s about your opinion . Me i hope that your team gets punked by the ACC after the rest of the SEC finishes with your "gateway to destiny delusions" . Nothing to see or read here ....move along
Old 01-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #64
go garnet
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
go garnet has feathers coming ingo garnet has feathers coming ingo garnet has feathers coming in

We just need an OL that can punch holes. That's what we were lacking at the end of the season that made us one dimensional. I know Spurrier knows what he's doing and I'm not worried about a thing.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #65
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by go garnet View Post
We just need an OL that can punch holes. That's what we were lacking at the end of the season that made us one dimensional. I know Spurrier knows what he's doing and I'm not worried about a thing.
They don't need to punch holes...they need to quit missing their blocks.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #66
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

they need to force their will on teams
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote