CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Spurticus
TAFC 5 1981
sanford
smoovecock
usc1
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
robgusc76
Gamecockfanatic4
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
Jaguars Justin Black (841)
Spurrier vs Saban (770)
Kansas to invest $75 (745)
When does fall pract (721)
Frank Caliendo + Mor (265)
An Air Algerie Fligh (264)
Anyone Switching to (253)
Expect A Healthy Dos (229)
Darth Vader 'Vette (182)
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
2015 - Nathan Gilliam
2015 - Amonte Caban
Baseball Recruiting Threa
Places to eat in Conway?
Spurrier vs Saban
Another A&M aggie off
Coach's media golf press
Gamecock Showcase Attende
college football match up

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #21
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Cockytalk's Favorite Gamecock Football Player-Nomination Round (Current Era 2000-

ryan brewer

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #22
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cockytalk's Favorite Gamecock Football Player-Nomination Round (Current Era 2000-

Sheldon Brown - He is my favorite corner ever at Carolina. Had a great career here and in the pros, and he loves the Gamecocks so much.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Last edited by johnnyb; 01-14-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #23
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Until Marcus came along it was Ryan Brewer. I guess I'll have to go with Marcus now.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #24
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

stephon gilmore for me. First of the MR SC football foursome. Had offers from Bama, Florida, FSU, Tenn, and Clemson. Graduated from South Pointe early so he could be early enrollee. Started in the SEC as a true freshman. First game he had a game saving pass break up to beat NCST. First team freshman all sec.. Got blamed for busts the secondary that weren't his fault just looked that way because he played catch up for others mistakes. Yet still earned first team All SEC as a sophomore. Never said anything when he was catching blame. Also he is a good dude off the field. Future NFL star in the making IMO
Old 01-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #25
Moe$
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Moe$ has earned his spursMoe$ has earned his spursMoe$ has earned his spursMoe$ has earned his spursMoe$ has earned his spursMoe$ has earned his spurs

Ryan Succop --Guy was a beast--from the ankle down
Old 01-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #26
mmcox98
benchwarmer

Male

CockyCash: 420
mmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talonsmmcox98 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to mmcox98

So marcus Lattimore?

Last edited by johnnyb; 01-14-2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Send me a pm if I misunderstood, trying to clean it up so when it is time to tally there's not so many names to weed thru
Old 01-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #27
JuggernautCock
4-Star

Male

JuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervousJuggernautCock is making other chickens nervous

I wish more people felt Sidney Rice should be included. He was a beast, but really could have cemented himself had he stuck around. Can blame the guy, though.

That being said, Marcus would be my pick as of right now, but thinking Jadeveon would sneak to #1 after next year.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Patrick DiMarco. He was the best run blocker in the business. He could open up holes for RB's and catch the ball. He was the original Beast Mode before Beast Mode was cool!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #29
PhoenixGamecock
72ChemE

Male

PhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spurs

Melvin Ingram

Last edited by johnnyb; 01-14-2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Only one nominee please
Old 01-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow View Post
Stephen Garcia helped win over number 1 Bama and get us a sec east championship.
And Marcus on that game.
I vote Marcus.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #31
JoeCock
4-Star

JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by walk.daddy View Post
Ryan Brewer, he showed out against his home state team when Derrick Watson was suspended in the Outback Bowl. He was a great leader for us the next two years as well.
Ryan Brewer was always one of my favorites.
Heck of a player, always worked hard, did "More with Less" talent wise than any other player on the team.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #32
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1745978
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

Ok since a lot of posters have chosen Marcus..which is one of my favorites btw

I will choose Rashod Faison.

That good Johnny?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #33
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

Syvelle Newton.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:41 AM   #34
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Marcus Lattimore, do I really have to argue my point? You all know why.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:07 AM   #35
Pastatroy
Walk On

Male

Pastatroy is learning to peckPastatroy is learning to peck

Stephen Garcia. just a legend. take away his senior year and you have one of the best qbs ever here
Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #36
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Wow, can only pick one? Ryan Brewer. He is the epitome of what I want to see out of our football players. Short, maybe a step slower, but ALL HEART!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #37
Flips
Two Deep

Male

Flips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talons

Kenny McKinley. Loved watching him play.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #38
shaka11
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 848
shaka11 is learning to peckshaka11 is learning to peck

Rashad faison has been my fave gamecock for the longest time. But i think Dj surpassed him this year along with ace.

Since noone has nominated him yet.

I will officially nominate DJ Swearinger.

His emotional leadership with his clutch bone jarring hits and ball hawking plays.
He knew how to get his team pumped and the crowd as well. Whether it be speeches or timely penalties. Who cares!

Thank you DJ.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #39
LowcountryGC
Walk On

Male

LowcountryGC has hatched from the shell

Syvelle Newton. He could have been an All SEC QB. There wasn't a position on the field that he couldn't play.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #40
Mr. Burns
No Soul

Male

CockyCash: 447110
Mr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot materialMr. Burns is USC mascot material

Cory Boyd

Last edited by johnnyb; 01-30-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Closed Thread