CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4518)
ESPN reporter adding (2447)
SOS: No QB controve (1916)
Waldrop injured (1721)
Just read this. (1047)
In light of our matc (992)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (956)
How we won the UGA g (860)
Christian Walker cal (590)
If we keep winning a (533)
How we won the UGA game:
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Clemson requires sex hist
Christian Walker called u
Winston
Sig I'm giving a Dawg Bud
ESPN reporter adding to t
If this doesn't give you
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia

Old 01-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default **USC vs. LSU GAME Thread**

The Gamecocks look for their first SEC win of the season on Wednesday in Baton Rouge vs. LSU. The contest marks the 27th all-time between the two schools with the Tigers holding a slight 14-12 edge. The game marks the first for South Carolina head coach Frank Martin vs. LSU. The contest will be broadcast on ESPN3 with Mike Gleason and Daymeon Fishback on the call. Fans can also listen on the Gamecock IMG Sports Network via GamecocksOnline.com and on 107.5 The Game in Columbia with Andy Demetra (play-by-play) and Casey Manning (analyst).

OPENING TIP
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013
Tipoff: 8 p.m. ET
Arena: Pete Maravich Center (13,215)
Series: LSU leads 14-12
Last Meeting: LSU win, 68-58, on Feb. 18, 2012 in Columbia, S.C.
Broadcast: ESPN3
Talent: Mike Geason (pxp), Daymeon Fishback (analyst)
Radio: Gamecock IMG Radio Network
Sirius: N/A; XM: N/A
Talent: Andy Demetra (pxp), Casey Manning (analyst)

Scouting LSU
The Tigers enter Wednesday's contest with a 9-4 overall record, and an 0-2 mark in league games with losses to Auburn and most recently a 74-52 loss to Florida on Saturday. The loss to the Gators was the first home loss of the season for LSU. Four Tigers average double-figure points with Shavon Coleman (13.1) and Andrew Stringer (11.4) leading the way. Sophomore point guard Anthony Hickey posts 11.3 points, 3.4 assists and a league leading 3.5 steals per game. Coleman ranks fourth in the SEC in rebounding with 8.4 per contest. LSU opened its season with six-consecutive victories, before losing two out of the next three contests in road games at Boise State and Marquette. The Tigers are led by first-year head coach Johnny Jones.

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...011513aab.html
Old 01-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. LSU GAME Thread**

Just Win!
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Go Cocks ! I think we can get this one.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Is the only way to use ESPN3 is to have TV service with the providers listed ?
I signed up on X-Box to watch the girls game sunday and couldn't because i have TW internet and use Direct TV
Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxGamecock8 View Post
I signed up on X-Box to watch the girls game sunday and couldn't because i have TW internet and use Direct TV
Yes, I have TW Cable and Internet so I'm able to get espn3. I just wish I had the time to sit in front of a computer for 2 hours and watch a game but I don't.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

This will be a tough one for us....hopefully the good practices we've been having will carry over into the game...
Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #7
thumpin big
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
thumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his comb

Quote:

Why can't you watch it on your computer?
thumpin big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #8
thumpin big
Two Deep

Male

thumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his comb

We need a win. Hope we get it tonite.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #9
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpin big View Post
Why can't you watch it on your computer?
I thought because i only have TW internet.

When i had TW cable and internet i was able to watch it on the I-pad but since i only have their internet service it won't allow me on anymore.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #10
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit

Quote:

When i had TW cable and internet i was able to watch it on the I-pad but since i only have their internet service it won't allow me on anymore.
I don't think ESPN has an agreement with DirectTV right now (for watching ESPN3) . If they do then you should be able to get a signon from Direct .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

im sure there will be a few rogue links out there
Old 01-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
thumpin big
Two Deep

Male

Quote:

You can't just Google Espn3?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #13
jared
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpin big View Post
You can't just Google Espn3?
You have to use one of their providers. Directv users can't access ESPN3.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #14
jared
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

Does anyone know of any Internet links to watch tonight?
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

i swear like 2 or 3 years ago TW carried all the games on TV for the Columbia outlets home and away.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
www.atdhenet.tv

Game will show up closer to tip-off. I don't have cable and use this site for EVERYTHING. It's how I watch all of Manchester United's games.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #17
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

This is another winnable game.
We should be 2-0 in conference right now...we have to get a win tonight...because the next few SEC games are almost guaranteed losses after LSU.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #18
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 5399400
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1636...na-vs-lsu.html
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Chat starting tonight. Guessing it's to have some form of size against their 7 footer
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #20
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

we'll see how long he makes it before getting 2 fouls