CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Spurticus
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
ccured
The Demise of the 3- (2626)
East Carolina Predic (1759)
Why didn't Wes Green (1435)
A&M on 3rd down (853)
You guys are horribl (694)
louisville (654)
It's the offenses no (589)
Did we ever go after (517)
All of our defensive (416)
Watching the Georgia (322)
The Demise of the 3-4
It's the offenses not the
2016 - Rozelle Nix
All of our defensive play
A few thoughts
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre

Old 01-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #281
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I hope he doesn't hurt himself.
You mean commit suicide? That would be horrible.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #282
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
We probably should have known something was up when Manti Te'o was asked what he liked most about Lennay and he said, "Her breasts. They feel like bags of sand."

ha ha...franks n beans, franks n beans!

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #283
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I hope he doesn't hurt himself.
That'll probably be staged too.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #284
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #285
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

^ Now that was a great afternoon to be at home in front of the TV
Old 01-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #286
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
This whole thing is just bullshit. Te'o is a damn liar.
that is the same AD that said the weather was "unremarkable" when that guy died because the scissor list fell.

even though the kid himself had told people he was scared because of the weather before he got in the lift.

i don't believe a word the AD said. full damage control.
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #287
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

How in the hell does an elite college have an online girlfriend?
Old 01-17-2013, 01:08 AM   #288
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

HOF Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #289
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
This whole thing is just bullshit. Te'o is a damn liar.

OK, this guy is without a doubt, lying. Let me explain why I KNOW this to be true.

A lot of you on this forum know me, but for those that do not, let me tell you who I am real quick.

I am a former law enforcement officer, with a background in investigations. I am also a Military Officer that spent most of my career on Active Duty, but am now finishing my career in the SCARNG. I am a DOD trained investigator, a DOD trained Mediator, and a DOD/CIA trained Interrogator. These are my creds, whether anyone cares to believe them or not, whatever, thats up to you.

After watching this video, I am 100% POSITIVE, this man, this AD, is lying, and lying poorly.

First of all, listen to his breathing. Mind you, these are things I am trained in, to listen to, and take note of, during investigations, interrogations, and mediations. His breathing is very unsettled. These are non verbal cues we are trained to pick up on. Now this man is an AD, and we know this man is used to being in front of people, speaking, ie...the press, etc.. He is very nervous, which can be understandable, given the delicacy of this situation, and the position his University is in. However, if he is telling the truth, his breathing will not be quite so unsteady. Now, if this is all I had to go on, I would not make a recommendation he is lying, but would be forced to say, the situation makes him very nervous.

Second...Watch this video closely. It is without a doubt, this man is right handed. Now why is that important? Its important because, its a proven FACT, that if you are right handed, and are lying under whatever circumstance, your eyes will ALWAYS tend to roll up and to the right. If you are left handed...same thing. This is well documented in many labs as being a fact. This man is constantly looking up and to the right. Now how do I know he is right handed? Watch his hand gestures....most people will gesture more often with the dominant hand versus the weak hand. I said MOST people, not all. This alone doesnt mean is lying...just an indicator. He is exhibiting everything to a trained interrogator that he is lying.

Third... He is dodging some very simple questions. But the ones he is not dodging, like "Did Teo actually meet her, and have her over to his house on vacations in Hawaii", he did answer... but right before he answered, he would look up and to the right. This ties in with number two, but its undeniable, he is showing every signs of lying.

Another point to look at, is he keeps looking down. This is a sign of guilt. In this case, he is showing guilt in that he KNOWS he is lying. If you ask anyone trained in the art of interrogation or mediation, they will tell you the same thing. If you are being honest, your shame is no where near as bad as if you are lying. He bows his head in shame so many times, I lost count after 25.

Fact is, this man is toeing the ND party line. Anyone trained in this field will tell you the same thing. I am trained in this field. And I would tell you, he is lying. He knows he is lying and feels guilty about it. He also knows, that if he defers certain questions to Teo and won't answer them himself, that makes him less liable for any future inquisitions that may come about. Everything I have been trained in, by DOD, and Law Enforcement, tells me this man is lying, he knows he is lying, he feels bad about it, but is doing what he is told to do. Only a pathological liar can beat the system, and even for them, its very difficult. This man is NOT a pathological liar at all. He is just lying because of the ND party line...

Another thing, when you are talking, and lying, you tend to get dry mouth, ie..cotton mouth..."you pot smokers know what I mean...hehe". He constantly is taking drinks from his cup throughout the press conference. Now, that alone is not something to take into consideration, as cotton mouth is a sign of nervouseness as well. And many will tell you, dry mouth occurs often when speaking a lot, or basically, talking a lot without interruption. Let me ask you this, have any of you seen long interviews, say with Spurrier, where he isn't reaching for a drink constantly like this man? I can't say I have seen that. Again, alone, this means nothing, but paired with the other things I have mentioned, this falls directly in line with someone who is nervous, and nervous because he knows he is lying.

I'm telling ya fellow Gamecocks, this AD is lying, he knows it, he doesn't like it, but is doing so because thats what he is being told to do. Mark my words, this will get fleshed out if people pursue this. But this guy covered his bases, HIS BASES, by referring certain questions to Teo, that he would not answer. Its called CYA, Cover Your Ass. And that is what he is doing. So when the truth does come out, he can say he was duped too.

He is a liar, plain and simple.

Last edited by ACPhilson; 01-17-2013 at 01:32 AM.
ACPhilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #290
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
OK, this guy is without a doubt, lying. Let me explain why I KNOW this to be true.

A lot of you on this forum know me, but for those that do not, let me tell you who I am real quick.

I am a former law enforcement officer, with a background in investigations. I am also a Military Officer that spent most of my career on Active Duty, but am now finishing my career in the SCARNG. I am a DOD trained investigator, a DOD trained Mediator, and a DOD/CIA trained Interrogator. These are my creds, whether anyone cares to believe them or not, whatever, thats up to you.

After watching this video, I am 100% POSITIVE, this man, this AD, is lying, and lying poorly.

First of all, listen to his breathing. Mind you, these are things I am trained in, to listen to, and take note of, during investigations, interrogations, and mediations. His breathing is very unsettled. These are non verbal cues we are trained to pick up on. Now this man is an AD, and we know this man is used to being in front of people, speaking, ie...the press, etc.. He is very nervous, which can be understandable, given the delicacy of this situation, and the position his University is in. However, if he is telling the truth, his breathing will not be quite so unsteady. Now, if this is all I had to go on, I would not make a recommendation he is lying, but would be forced to say, the situation makes him very nervous.

Second...Watch this video closely. It is without a doubt, this man is right handed. Now why is that important? Its important because, its a proven FACT, that if you are right handed, and are lying under whatever circumstance, your eyes will ALWAYS tend to roll up and to the right. If you are left handed...same thing. This is well documented in many labs as being a fact. This man is constantly looking up and to the right. Now I how do I know he is right handed? Watch his hand gestures....most people will gesture more often with the dominant hand versus the weak hand. I said MOST people, not all. This man is exhibiting everything to a trained interrogator that he is lying.

Third... He is dodging some very simple questions. But the ones he is not dodging, like "Did Teo actually meet her, and have her over to his house on vacations in Hawaii", he did answer... but he when right before he answered, he would look up and to the right. This ties in with number two, but its undeniable, he is showing every signs of lying.

Another point to look at, is he keeps looking down. This is a sign of guilt. In this case, he is showing guilt in the fact that he KNOWS he is lying. If you ask anyone trained in the art of interrogation or mediation, they will tell you the same thing.

Fact is, this man is toeing the ND party line. Anyone trained in this field will tell you the same thing. I am trained in this field. And I would tell you, he is lying. He knows he is lying and feels guilty about it. He also knows, that if he defers certain questions to Teo and wont answer them himself, that makes him less liable for any future inquisitions that may come about. Everything I have been trained in, by DOD, and the Law Enforcement, tells me this man is lying, he knows he is lying, he feels bad about it, but is doing what he is told to do. Only a pathological liar can beat the system, and even for them, its very difficult. This man is NOT a pathological liar at all. He is just lying because of the ND party line...

Another thing, when you are talking, and lying, you tend to get dry mouth, ie..cotton mouth..."you pot smokers know what I mean...hehe". He constantly is taking drinks from his cup throughout the press conference. Now, that alone is not something to take into consideration, as cotton mouth is a sign of nervouseness as well. And many will tell you, dry mouth occurs often when speaking a lot, or basically, talking a lot without interruption. Let me ask you this, have any of you seen long interviews, say with Spurrier, where he isnt reaching for a drink constantly like this man? I cant say I have seen that. Again, alone, this means nothing, but paired with the other things I have mentioned, this falls directly in line with someone who is nervous, and nervous because he knows he is lying.

Im telling ya fellow Gamecocks, this AD is lying, he knows it, he doesnt like it, but is doing so because thats what he is being told to do. Mark my words, this will get fleshed out if people pursue this. But this guy covered his bases, HIS BASES, by referring certain questions to Teo, that he would not answer. Its called CYA, Cover Your Ass. And thats what he is doing. So when the truth does come out, he can say he was duped too.

He is a liar, plain and simple.

...PWND
Old 01-17-2013, 01:28 AM   #291
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

some guy who played for Stanford said Manti would always ask them if they knew who his girlfriend was after Stanford and ND played.. crazy ish.

Matthew Masifilo ‏@MMasifilo
Got to believe Te'o was the victim here. He would always ask us if we knew his mystery girl after we'd play them....

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:31 AM   #292
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Publicity stunt by the university. No doubt about it.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #293
716 Carolina Fan
Walk On

Male

716 Carolina Fan has hatched from the shell

a

Last edited by 716 Carolina Fan; 01-17-2013 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Didn't want to offend any Mormons
716 Carolina Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 AM   #294
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

One other thing, if I wasn't clear... If you are left handed, and look up and to the right...this is indicative of you trying to recall something. Same if you are right handed and look up and to the left. If you are right handed and look up to the right, you are trying to conjure up something that you know to be false. Classic indicators of someone telling lies.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #295
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

It must be really difficult to be a Catholic homosexual with a Heisman fetish
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:53 AM   #296
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

I bet there was vodka in that cup...but not enough...

(for the record, I can verify what ACPhilson is saying...he is spot on here.)
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:56 AM   #297
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
It must be really difficult to be a Catholic homosexual with a Heisman fetish
He is a Mormon, thought to be homosexual ("that there is anything wrong with that") that played football at a Catholic school with a Heisman fetish.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #298
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

The SEC, real football, real girlfriends

https://plus.google.com/+SaturdayDow...ts/3mxA4UfHsya

cocksmith1or11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #299
Schecter
Banned

Male

Old 01-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #300
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

If the gay rumors are true. Does that mean I was right about Tebow all along?