CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
ACPhilson
PageUSC
The Yancey
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
Roosterboy
zcockz
KaneisAble
HBC Weekly Presser (1944)
Thompson Has Neck In (1450)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (983)
4th & 1 Play (846)
Clowney didnt get ma (753)
Zone Read Analysis w (742)
What fish do you eat (732)
So What? (417)
Request (384)
Kentucky prediction (334)
Dylan Thompson looks brok
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Just Booked my Hotel for
Kentucky prediction
What fish do you eat
State talent drying up
KY Suspends 4 Players for
4th & 1 Play
So What?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bryson Allen-Williams Thread (2014 Prospect)

Glad to read he liked what he saw at the bowl game. If he wants to come in as a OLB, that would be awesome. We need help this coming season and he would have a legit shot at the 2 Deep right off the bat, especially since the 4 guys there now are graduating.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #22
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

We Is his lone leader per his twitter...

Him and nick glass are going to the same college (glass) I think is a Uga commit.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #23
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockywill09 View Post

Him and nick glass are going to the same college (glass) I think is a Uga commit.
I'm glad we is.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #24
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Quote:

altho i know we are his leader and he wants to come here.. .your second statement is a huge contradiction.. because if they are goin to the same college... then your saying williams is going to georgia. based on the fact that nick is already committed there
Old 01-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #25
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
altho i know we are his leader and he wants to come here.. .your second statement is a huge contradiction.. because if they are goin to the same college... then your saying williams is going to georgia. based on the fact that nick is already committed there
Yeah that's where it stands loooong way to go with these guys, but bryson is a beast we gotta get him that's if them Ugay mutts dont come swooping in.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #26
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yeah that's where it stands loooong way to go with these guys, but bryson is a beast we gotta get him that's if them Ugay mutts dont come swooping in.
unless nick glass comes here they will not be going to the same school. williams wanted to commit after the bowl game and his mom made him wait.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #27
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

we is what we is
Old 01-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #28
DawginCola
Bowl MVP

Male

DawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPit

A lot of "package deals" fall through; I'd be very, very surprised if Allen-Williams ends up at UGA. Nick Glass flipping would be more likely.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #29
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
I'm glad we is.
Haha
Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #30
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

I follow Bryson on twitter and he seems very pro gamecocks. I would love to get this kid.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #31
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
I follow Bryson on twitter and he seems very pro gamecocks. I would love to get this kid.
His highlights are pretty impressive he has a motor
Old 01-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #32
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
I'm glad we is.
You know, several schools use "We Are" but none to my knowledge use "We Is", maybe we is on to something.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
92Pony
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 588
92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
unless nick glass comes here they will not be going to the same school. williams wanted to commit after the bowl game and his mom made him wait.

Hmm....Nick Glass, a big, 4* safety. Wouldn't mind him flipping and getting the both of them. But, according to Rivals, Glass doesn't even have an offer from us??
Old 01-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #34
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Pony View Post
Hmm....Nick Glass, a big, 4* safety. Wouldn't mind him flipping and getting the both of them. But, according to Rivals, Glass doesn't even have an offer from us??
Wow that's why he never tweeted me back, I asked if he a offer from us.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #35
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Wow that's why he never tweeted me back, I asked if he a offer from us.

Or maybe b/c your some random male sports fan???

I think I've seen you mention contacting recruits before... please don't- I personally guarantee it helps nothing, and in actuality probably comes off very creepy..

Leave these 16, 17, 18 year old HSers alone man..
Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #36
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post

I think I've seen you mention contacting recruits before... please don't- I personally guarantee it helps nothing, and in actuality probably comes off very creepy..

+1
Old 01-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #37
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post

Nailed it.

Anyways, back to Bryson.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

I dont have a twitter, but from time to time I look at recruits twitter accounts. I dont see the problem with fans interacting with recruits on twitter. FWIW cockwill09 talks with bryson allen williams and his mother on twitter and they both seem to respect him, along with other gamecock fans. Recruits like to here from fans on twitter.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #39
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

A lot of fans Uga,scar,Florida,etc no big deal I will talk with them like human beings Not as a fan or begging them to commit to S Carolina
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #40
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRAY^# View Post
I dont have a twitter, but from time to time I look at recruits twitter accounts. I dont see the problem with fans interacting with recruits on twitter. FWIW cockwill09 talks with bryson allen williams and his mother on twitter and they both seem to respect him, along with other gamecock fans. Recruits like to here from fans on twitter.
Who am I bothering lol him and his mom are very nice people.