CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
PageUSC
KaneisAble
doubledribble
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
pitchcock
GarnetSwarm1990
roosterdude21
b381l
SCohioBoy
Busta out indefinite (2092)
SOS says his next st (1772)
Our Road Upset Wins (1573)
CBSSports SEC predic (868)
Our Defense? (837)
No easy road for our (679)
University of Buffal (563)
Michael Sams done in (360)
SEC Football Legend: (330)
Party like it's 1903 (327)
Our Defense?
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
Why is everyone anticipat
Anyone Making The Trip?
CFN prediction for auburn
2016 Thon Marker
Bama @ Tennessee
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Roll call for Auburn

Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #461
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax

Is anybody else just extremely pissed that Clowney should have won all these awards but this made up story won them for you know who? ( Dont even want to say his name)
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #462
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...cs-title-game/

espn knew about it and covered it up
I would expect no less from the 4 Letter.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #463
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

The transcript with SI

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...1_a2&eref=sihp
Old 01-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #464
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

WE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post

Sounding more and more like he's just a liar.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #465
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
I would expect no less from the 4 Letter.
What's the 4 letter?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #466
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Anyone know if this is real???

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/d...=39265617&pg=7

Clowney has been blowing him up on Twitter:

quote:
@JadeveonClowney: "real recognizes real"- Not Manti Teo
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: Manti Teo is the biggest definiton of thirsty
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: RT Sooo...Instead of getting an STD from a girl I guess Manti Te'o gets computer virus's
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: Manti teo should have just gone the tebow route and admitted he was a virgin
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: Manti teo probably won't get that eharmony endorsement now
quote:
@JadeveonClowney You wanna know what's weirder than Manti Teo making up a girlfriend then pretend killing her? Nothing
He also put a blank picture up and said it was Manti Teo's girl
Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #467
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
Just read the transcript of Teo's interview with SI's Pete Thamel.

-He seems obviously evasive when Thamel asks Te'o how he met the girl. Te'o's response was:

We met just, ummmm, just she knew my cousin. And kind of saw me there so. Just kind of regular.

-He claims he went to sleep every night on the phone with this girl:

TE'O:When she was going though chemo, she would have all these pains and the doctors were saying they were trying to give her medicine to make her sleep. She still couldn't sleep. She would say, "Just call my boyfriend and have him on the phone with me, and I can sleep." I slept on the phone with her every single night.
SI: You would literally sleep with your phone on with her on it?

TE'O:With her on it.

SI: When you woke up?

TE'O:She's be on it.

SI: What would the phone say?

TE'O: Like eight hours. Lucky she had AT&T so it was all free or my family would kill me.

SI: When did you start talking to her all night?

TE'O:When she got in her accident?

SI: So starting in April?

TE'O: Yeah and you know, she was in a coma. I would try, and you know.

Despite the supposed daily multi-hour conversations for months/years, Te'o was somehow ignorant of some of the most basic details of this girl's life:

-When did she graduate Stanford? He doesn't know the answer to this simple question, thinks it's 2010 or 2011

-What was her major? Te'o says he thinks she majored in English and something else but doesn't know

-What were her injuries from the life threatening car crash? Te'o has no clue

Te'o also casually throws into the story as an afterthought that his girlfriend ("love of his life") almost died twice while in the hospital suffering from her car crash injuries. Te'o also has some poppycock story about how she was in a coma, minutes from death, but somehow she was miraculously responsive to Te'o's voice.

What a load of crap.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #468
wilsonhallbarons
USC '17

Male

CockyCash: 10013328
wilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to wilsonhallbarons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post

quote:
quote:
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: RT Sooo...Instead of getting an STD from a girl I guess Manti Te'o gets computer virus's
quote:
@JadeveonClowney: Manti teo should have just gone the tebow route and admitted he was a virgin
quote:
quote:
@JadeveonClowney You wanna know what's weirder than Manti Teo making up a girlfriend then pretend killing her? Nothing
Nah, that isn't Clowney's real twitter.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #469
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That Twitter account is a fake account. It is NOT Jadeveon Clowney. The USC Sports Dept. has been trying to let everyone know that this is a fake account because multiple columnists have attributed this fake account to JD. That fake account is kinda funny, but tweets a lot of trash talk and politically incorrect talk that should not be unfairly attributed to JD.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #470
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhallbarons View Post
Nah, that isn't Clowney's real twitter.
Not clowney's but funny none the less
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #471
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Old 01-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #472
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

If you look at the actually twitter account the last name is spelled wrong
The account spells it clowny

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #473
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
What's the 4 letter?
Not sure if serious.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #474
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
SI: This is unbelievable.
Best quote of the article.

Here's where he falls down IMO and is exposed for knowing about the whole thing:
Quote:
SI: Where did you meet her in California?

TE'O:She actually came to one of the games. She saw me at one of the games.

SI: October 15, I assume is USC?

TE'O:That was in November. But she saw me at the USC game of my sophomore year. We were still just friends, we were acquaintances.
So wait... you met her? Or, did the friend that you know pretty well manage to fake a room full of doctors, family members, and dress in drag well enough for you to be fooled that she was real?

Or are you just a liar?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #475
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

it falls apart for me when he calls an online girlfriend the "love of his life" and said his brother called to inform Manti of her death and wept with him... there is no way this is true. he's lying, lying, lying.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #476
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

hes just a straight up liar. cancer in a lockerroom. i hope he falls down in the draft. if he was in the seventh round, and my falcons had a shot to take him.. then i would because whether or not he is a slug hes a great fooball player lol. but i hope he loses a lot of fans.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #477
acockyhose
Recruit

Male

acockyhose has feathers coming inacockyhose has feathers coming in

classic
acockyhose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #478
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

I would like to punch Manti Te'o in the face
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #479
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

SIAP, I'm out of town

haha

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #480
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
SIAP, I'm out of town

haha

OMG!! LSUFreek is the KING!!!