CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
Storm Of Spurs
talkincock
doubledribble
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
**USC vs. South Alab (18469)
Clemson (2419)
Drew Owens missing? (2310)
Question about after (1927)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1235)
Shaq Roland (1199)
FishFry 47-yarder (707)
clemson game time: N (682)
How about this scena (546)
Tenn-Mizzou game (386)
Clemson fan here
Clemson
Question about after the
Winston
Tenn-Mizzou game
Drew Owens missing?
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
what I think ab ward
2014 Charleston Classic *
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa

Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb
Default Re: #18 for USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsilas View Post
One of my favorite moments from yesterday's game was after our next to last score - just prior to the kickoff, 18 runs out on the field, starts jumping up and down and waving his hands in rythmn to sandstorm. All of the sudden he realized he was on the WRONG side of the fifty, surrounded by Razorbacks.

I couldnt hear him or see his facial expression from my seats, but would have loved to have been able - he whirled around, ducked his head, and sprinted to the right side - looked like a couple of players were giving him a hard time about it.
I love this kid and his heart.. but damn I missed that... Hilarious

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #22
eaddy1847
Gamecock Since 1976

Male

CockyCash: 800
eaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsilas View Post
One of my favorite moments from yesterday's game was after our next to last score - just prior to the kickoff, 18 runs out on the field, starts jumping up and down and waving his hands in rythmn to sandstorm. All of the sudden he realized he was on the WRONG side of the fifty, surrounded by Razorbacks.

I couldnt hear him or see his facial expression from my seats, but would have loved to have been able - he whirled around, ducked his head, and sprinted to the right side - looked like a couple of players were giving him a hard time about it.

Yeah that was a big time LOL. Shows his enthusiasm (anxious to get out there before anyone else!)
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #23
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

sad coop got hurt. hope he comes back 100%
Old 01-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #24
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
With a number of LB leaving after this year, he will get a serious look this spring. I agree, he does have a non-stop motor....however, he needs another number in the 40's or 50's.

Not this spring... he be rehabbin'!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #25
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
With a number of LB leaving after this year, he will get a serious look this spring. I agree, he does have a non-stop motor....however, he needs another number in the 40's or 50's.
wilson had 16 for awhile. dosent matter if he wants to keep it
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #26
wahoocock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
wahoocock has hatched from the shell

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2013/08/0...ooper-has.html

You just got Swearinger'd
wahoocock is offline   Reply With Quote