CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
ReadR00ster
TAFC 5 1981
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
Sir Cuss
Gamecocks1137
kick_ball
eightohhthree
Coulwoodwarlord
uniforms saturday (2439)
Auburn looks beatabl (2201)
Vandy Fans (1583)
Three young corners (819)
King - South Carolin (679)
**official Vandy pre (676)
Watch ESPN3 regional (672)
Cardinal's Jonathan (573)
No Vandy Predictions (359)
tailgating canopy on (340)
**official Vandy predicti
ESPN reporter adding to t
The SEC East schedule fro
2015 Commitment - Arden K
No Vandy Predictions Thre
King - South Carolina vs
Three young corners progr
Next years RB situation
Gamecocks Traveling to Au
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #381
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: Na'Ty Rodgers Thread (2013 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
hes coming here.
Was he going to commit to Maryland last week. What are they selling that has made him re-think Carolina wasn't the place he wanted to be.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #382
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Lattimore tweeting him randomly asking if he was ready for his visit saying he was going to love it.....I say he is a gamecock
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #383
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockywill09 View Post
Lattimore tweeting him randomly asking if he was ready for his visit saying he was going to love it.....I say he is a gamecock
Are he and Yannick flying down, because if he is driving, the snow is going to be a problem coming south.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #384
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Hope SGF is right. Would be a big pick up for the OL.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #385
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Are he and Yannick flying down, because if he is driving, the snow is going to be a problem coming south.
Yannick and Rodgers are taking the same flight down here.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #386
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

Quote:
Was he going to commit to Maryland last week. What are they selling that has made him re-think Carolina wasn't the place he wanted to be.
Probably the fact that CP is an hour from his home while Cola is seven hours away
Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #387
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Flying both will be on same plane
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #388
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

Florida tryin to move in on Rodgers
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 AM   #389
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
I don't know, exactly, except for friends and the Big whatever, but I can tell you this, Maryland is the only school I have heard a recruit diss on an official. I think it was "this place blows."

Last edited by carolinacoast; 01-18-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #390
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Stephon Diggs last year

although we never had a great shot to begin with
Our class was still better. Once again one player does not make a class.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #391
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

See, if I was a blue chip OLine prospect and had the chance to cut my teeth in practice against the best DE of the past decade (and maybe best ever in college)? I take that. I know it's about so many factors, but if you're liking us to begin w/...

The Florida thing troubles me. They are a monster to contend w/. (See: Rolin, Matthew)
Old 01-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #392
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Nobody knows where he is going but himself. I think it's very premature to predict that he's absolutely coming to SC. If y'all have learned anything this recruiting cycle then please let it be that there is no such thing as a silent commitment.
I think he likes us a lot and our chances are good, but he obviously hasn't made up his mind.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #393
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Locksley will be in tomorrow. A commitment to USC or UM next week is likely.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #394
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I still think we get this kid.
But even if we don't...it is a strong Oline class with Park, King, Knott (who is nasty) and Vonashek (plays 6A ball in Camden County).
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #395
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheSpur View Post
Florida tryin to move in on Rodgers
Florida has our DLine coach, so why are we surprised? I think Lawing has personal problems located in Columbia.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #396
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I still think we get this kid.
But even if we don't...it is a strong Oline class with Park, King, Knott (who is nasty) and Vonashek (plays 6A ball in Camden County).

His comments to Kornblutt didn't sound too promising...
Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #397
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
He posted stuff non stop on Instagram during his visit.

Kid has maybe 1 Terp pic on his account.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #398
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
What did he say?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #399
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornCocky'86 View Post
Nobody knows where he is going but himself. I think it's very premature to predict that he's absolutely coming to SC. If y'all have learned anything this recruiting cycle then please let it be that there is no such thing as a silent commitment.
I think he likes us a lot and our chances are good, but he obviously hasn't made up his mind.
QFT
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Old 01-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #400
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

Fwiw one of his hometown friends is a Gamecock cheerleader. They communicate A LOT
Closed Thread