CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1695)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (967)
Rest of the season p (944)
Let us clarify some (737)
Tennessee kickoff an (688)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (677)
Tennessee Game Time (667)
Just thought of some (591)
Why is everyone anti (563)
To ANYONE complaining abo
Why is everyone anticipat
Miss St. defense
CBS: SOS to Florida?
How did we not make it.
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing

Old 01-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #561
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax

Listening to SVP now he summed it up pretty well (if this story just released is true)

He was too pot committed.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #562
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

hahah - This is so effed up, I love it. I believe, T'eo was in on it, even if he wasn't I would not draft him. the dude's name will forever be associated with Catfishing. hahahahaha

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #563
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

hahaha - They are saying the dude impersonated a woman's voice.

Kenny Powers
Old 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #564
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockfight21 View Post
hahaha - They are saying the dude impersonated a woman's voice.
The article says this guy got his female cousin to talk to him.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #565
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
For hours a day, night after night. Again, makes no sense.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #566
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
Someone mentioned a movie has to be made about this, that got me to thinking. What would be the theme song? Here are a few suggestions. Feell free to add yous.

So into you
God only knows
Can't buy me love
Hello Goodby
Stand by Me
Isn't she lovely
Can't take my eye off you
My Love is real
Call me maybe
Believe
Baby did a bad bad thing
You can never tell
You make my dreams
Everybody loves somebody
Ain't no woman like the one I got
Somewhere
Haven't met you
Spirit in the sky
The great pretender
I just called to say I love you
My special angle
If loving you is wrong
End of the line
I am going to have to go old school on you because these songs fit better...

"Imaginary Lover" ARS

"Can't You See?" Marshall Tucker Band

"What A Fool Believes" Michael McDonald
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #567
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
I just listened to one of the espn things, that is what they said. He did n't always impersonate a woman's voice, but he did from time to time. That makes me lol.

Kenny Powers
Old 01-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #568
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Yeah I'm not buying it either. The "love of his life" and he didn't know what she majored in, a clear description of what her job was, what year she graduated, and continually called her "my girlfriend" instead of calling her by her name (i.e. "And my girlfriend was just someone who was so loving and caring and cares for others." "And I told them, my girlfriend always told me . . ." etc.)

He was in on it from the beginning.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #569
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

this is bs. he was in on it. He signed with CAA what last week after he supposedly knew. CAA is paying off the Ronaiah guy that is in hiding to take the blame for it IMO. He was supposed to have an interview on Monday. He didn't it came out on deadspin on Wed. He was supposed to have an ESPN interview today that is now cancelled. If he ever does an interview it will be because someone like Oprah pays him big money. I can't believe he wasn't in on it when you go back and listen to his comments. I mean he has given three different dates of her death. If he wasn't in on it to start with he definitely was in on publicizing her death for a promotional push.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #570
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesebrger gcock View Post
A minor league baseball team is promoting a manti te'o gf bobble head night

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i0C_IdCXC0...0/emptybox.jpg
not only are they giving away empty bobble head boxes they are rigging the kiss cam. They are blocking off an entire section. Only for fans to sit with their imaginary significant others.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #571
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Roth is on 107.5 right now talking about his experience
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #572
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
not only are they giving away empty bobble head boxes they are rigging the kiss cam. They are blocking off an entire section. Only for fans to sit with their imaginary significant others.
This is hilarious. The Florence Freedom are 20 minutes from me. Picture Columbia to Chapin. Basically a suburb of Cincinnati.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #573
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Dang my cell is blowing up with farks from this mess..
Old 01-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #574
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Cant wait to see what Spurtys and LSU Freak take is going to be on this subject...
Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #575
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
Cant wait to see what Spurtys and LSU Freak take is going to be on this subject...
Look in the chop shop.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #576
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post

Already done
Old 01-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #577
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

There is NO way in hell LSU Freak has a fulltime job...
Old 01-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #578
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Tigerdroppings has a thread on their fark board 6-7 pages long already. Hilarious.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #579
KC85
Banned

Male

KC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post
Tigerdroppings has a thread on their fark board 6-7 pages long already. Hilarious.
Rep if you can link it.
KC85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #580
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC85 View Post
Rep if you can link it.
rep dis

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...eoing-etc.aspx

Kenny Powers