CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
TAFC 5 1981
sanford
Spurticus
gamecockgal
garnet_black215
markymark550
MWard
WeStill0wnUSC
JerseyBird
Another A&M aggi (1575)
Predict Clemson 2014 (1358)
Green and Lammons (749)
ACC Wants Helmet Com (731)
Asheville/Spartanbur (512)
2016 - Terrance Davi (411)
2016 - Anthony " (345)
It's Cover Two's bda (299)
Nashville (265)
2016 - Dontye Carrie (231)
Name a Gamecock
Green and Lammons
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Shaw Interview: SB Nation
Good Article for those co
Official WWE Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Ludacris Inks Headphone Deal With Tim Tebow

LINK: http://ahh.fm/?p=170540
Old 01-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs
Default Re: Ludacris Inks Headphone Deal With Tim Tebow

Try to catch Dr. Dre and Dre beats is almost insurmountable at this point. Why they even trying?
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
Try to catch Dr. Dre and Dre beats is almost insurmountable at this point. Why they even trying?

1) Tim Tebow and Ludacris? What an odd couple. What does Tim Tebow have to do with headphones? I guess he is still popular or something.

2) The good thing for Luda and Timmuh is that there is still room in the market for fashionable but functional headphones. Dre hit a homerun with his headphones but maybe they can offer a reasonable alternative.

3) Again, I cannot imagine too many people that seem to be as different than Tim and Ludacris
Old 01-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Tim Tebow:
Quote:

“They are even great for moms who are doing the dishes and listening to their country or gospel music,” Tim Tebow said. “Whoever you are, whatever you are doing, we have something that fits you.”

"So many headphones can feel good and sound great but when you’re warming up, they fall off and that is a big distraction. We came up with these ‘Combat’ models to help you keep that focus.”

Tim Tebow is aiming for middle America with his headphone line, which was announced at the 2013 CES Convention in Las Vegas yesterday (January 17).
I manipulated his quote to make it sound weird.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
M Fizzle
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 485
M Fizzle has feathers coming inM Fizzle has feathers coming in

this story is just ludacris
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #6
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

This is about a big a deal when Tebow renamed his dog from Bronco to Bronx.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yea and then even if they did pass them up, they'd have to try and catch Bose.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
RAVEN
Banned

Male

RAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his claws

Quote:

Beats headphones are pure trash. They just look good. Veiled mids, bright hi's and flubby bass. One of the worse over-hyped products of all time.
RAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Yea and then even if they did pass them up, they'd have to try and catch Bose.
And Audio-Technica.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Tebow has no need to wear a helmet anymore, so I guess headphones were the logical next step.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #11
cockyjordan3
Wofford Terrier

Male

CockyCash: 392442
cockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN View Post
Beats headphones are pure trash. They just look good. Veiled mids, bright hi's and flubby bass. One of the worse over-hyped products of all time.
I have beats, and they're worth every penny.

cockyjordan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #12
RockRocks787
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN View Post
I've heard that when they first came out, they were manufactured by Monster, and were really good headphones. Now that Monster no longer makes them, they're still obviously very stylish, but not considered good functionable headphones.

Quote:
Depends on how much you paid for them. Unless you're making your own music and you need to hear specific sounds, no one should have to pay over $100.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #13
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

If this was Kobe Bryant and not Tim Tebow it would just be good business. Its amazing how people let their personal preference get in the way.

You can tell me Tim Tebow just wants to be a celebrity when he stars auditioning for Sitcoms and movies.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #14
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

If you think Beats is trash you have no idea what sound quality is.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #15
cockyjordan3
Wofford Terrier

Male

cockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot materialcockyjordan3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
I've heard that when they first came out, they were manufactured by Monster, and were really good headphones. Now that Monster no longer makes them, they're still obviously very stylish, but not considered good functionable headphones.

Depends on how much you paid for them. Unless you're making your own music and you need to hear specific sounds, no one should have to pay over $100.
Well, I don't make my own, but I listen for hours a day. I prefer it to be very high quality.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:14 AM   #16
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I got a pair of headphones that I reviewed and gave away. These are the same headphones Michael Phelps uses. These are affordable and not expensive like Bose and Beats.

Also, there is something a little extra with my headphones. Do you like them? :)
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #17
cockyjordan3
Wofford Terrier

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I got a pair of headphones that I reviewed and gave away. These are the same headphones Michael Phelps uses. These are affordable and not expensive like Bose and Beats.

Also, there is something a little extra with my headphones. Do you like them? :)
Those are sweet

Old 01-19-2013, 03:22 AM   #18
RAVEN
Banned

Male

RAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyjordan3 View Post
obviously you don't have a musical ear. My sennheiser hd-25's will eat beats for breakfast ando they cost $200 cheaper. Come Sunday... Watch what kind of headphones Jon gruden and the rest of the commentators are wearing on their ears. HD-25's. Seriously, you need to have your hearing checked.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:26 AM   #19
RAVEN
Banned

Male

There's headphones out there that cost almost $7000. Dre beats are on the level with Sony skull candy. They just looked good and they have a built in amp on the pros. Wanna the same flubby bass sound? Get a portable external amp and hook some skullcandy headphones to them... Same sound. Beats are pure trash.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:31 AM   #20
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Apparently Tebow will do anything to keep his name in the spotlight....even partnering with a thug.