CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Singaporecock
CoverTwo
2000grad
sporkgod50
ReadR00ster
usc1
Order 66
Cock Kool-Aid
rosstheboss
uscsandstorm85
**USC vs. Charleston (4297)
Kelcy and Vic questi (2431)
Group wants Clemson, (982)
Steele projects AP t (883)
US Air nsfw tweet (717)
I like how Frank sou (642)
boiled peanuts (491)
Ahh...The Masters (484)
Cuonzo Martin to Cal (444)
Tax day freebies (441)
Bamberg High School Baseb
Connor Mitch
Last 5 years in the SEC
2015 - Chris Clark
Aggie game coming in from
**USC vs. Charleston Sout
Bruce, Vic & Kelcy si
Name a Gamecock
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
The case for Clowney at #

View Poll Results: Poll About the Thread
I don't understand this thread but it is the funniest read this side of Lewis Grizzard. 2 7.69%
Wow, That first option is gratuitously long but I like it. 2 7.69%
"That's what she said!" I said when I saw the second option. I love this thread. 5 19.23%
I love the thread but dislike GH and his transparent cries for attention. 3 11.54%
I hate this thread and GH. Ten Options????!!!! TEN???? WTF??? 2 7.69%
I like polls but I dislike making decisions so don't count this vote but I was here. 2 7.69%
I didn't even waste time reading this shit. 6 23.08%
More please. 2 7.69%
"That's what she said." 4 15.38%
None of the above. 5 19.23%
I was here. 14 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #281
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Crashbox...Masterpiece by-the-numbers...In Suites

Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #282
GH

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

I found out this morning I made the selection list for master sergeant...I was not expecting to get picked up on the first try so I was totally shocked when I got the call...I made E-8 in under 12 years...To understand how hard that is and how lucky one has to be to do that, it is very much like winning three national championships in four years...now I just have to do what I always do, prove that the board has made the right choice...Work Hard, Play Hard.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #283
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

It's not random chance dude, you must be either really good at what you do, or one hell of an apple polisher.

Perhaps both, but hey congratulations!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #284
GH

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
It's not random chance dude, you must be either really good at what you do, or one hell of an apple polisher.

Perhaps both, but hey congratulations!!!
Thanks...I have been known to put my mouth and hands to good use...I don't mean that in the way it may sound
Old 01-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #285
GH

Male

It got up to high 60's today (it was supposed to be about 74 degrees...a very pleasent day in winter...It will be be to 40 degree days by mid-week but this was quite a welcome reprieve.

Last edited by GH; 01-18-2013 at 09:16 PM.
GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #286
GH

Male

Thought I was hearing voices in head for a second...that scared the bejeebus out of me until I remembered I now live in an apartment and realized my neighbors' tv was on.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #287
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

What is this
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #288
GH

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
What is this

I don't understand the question.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #289
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

this thread
Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #290
GH

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
this thread
I don't have an elegant answer for you...if you want the messy answer, well...I don't want to talk about this thread because if we start talking about it then we're going to be here all day talking about it, making diagrams with straws.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #291
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

it seems fantastic
Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #292
GH

Male

Whatever this thread is I wanted it to be an interesting read throughout...I did not want it to be like pancakes...I didn't want it to start out strong and then by the end you're fvcking sick of it....

rest in peace Mitch Hedburg

Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #293
GH

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
See everybody, that is what I like about bertohlic he is acutely aware of angles I am sometimes too obtuse to see.

That is why I like to call him Bert Angle...not to be confused with the wrestler Kurt Angle...nor Bert Dangle, Lt. Dangle's uncle in episode #57 of Reno 911...Bert Dangle was never shown but talked about to a therapist an exposed as the reason Lt. Dangle may be the way he is...

No...Bert Angle is somewhere between Bert Dangle and Kurt Angle really...I don't mean literally...I mean he is way more normal than Bert Dangle and way less intensely focused than Kurt Angle...

I lost the trail.
it is shit like this man...
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #294
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Glorious. But I don't know if I have the mind or the wit to keep up with it.

I'll have to head to the temple atop the mountain to receive training
Old 01-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #295
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

This is the best thread in the history of CockyTalk.

Drink it in.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #296
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

This is like the goof off thread, but with a tuxedo and vodka.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #297
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

It's confusing in here.
USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #298
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Life is confusing.

This thread prepares you for life.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #299
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

My dick hurts.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #300
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

There are creams for that.