CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
LeeSC
pitchcock
SCohioBoy
gadeneer1986
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
Cockypantherfan
Just Booked my Hotel (1487)
Waldrop doubtful for (1139)
Best position coach (997)
We Have A New KO Guy (903)
The New Idea That'll (872)
If we loose to Kensu (662)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (545)
I'm over the loss, b (479)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (326)
So What? (314)
Best position coach or co
We Have A New KO Guy
Dylan Thompson looks brok
Thoughts on the basketbal
If we loose to Kensucky..
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
One dimensional QB
Ole Miss football program
Really excited to visit t

Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #41
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Dating a girl that already has kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
Well played by the Master!

I would have expected nothing less from Yancey!

That being said...The first thing you want to do is make sure that she is a real, living human being. You don't want to be Te'oed by some catfishing scheme.

Other than that, just be yourself and act with some good common sense and you should be fine.
Sometimes you might be relieved to find that the children are imaginary.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #42
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22107959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC girl View Post
FAST, and never look back!!
i was on the fence until "crazy dude"
Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #43
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypised View Post
Im 29...been with alot of women just have never been involved in a relationship...ive already stayed at her house an shes stayed at mine...her kids seeem to like me...the babies daddy is a crazy dude...so thats another concern...but idk man its a tough call...

An dammit can this plz be moved to the water cooler...lol
For a first relationship...this might be more intense, b/c there's more people involved than just you and her.

Since you already stayed at her house, I'm assuming she must be cool with it and you all have talked about it.

Since he's still around then, you might want to find out on why that didn't work for them, if you want to find a path forward with her. If he's a "crazy dude," keep it away from the kids. Make sure the girl is in the know about any beef with him and you before you try to talk to him. If you do talk to him about his "crazy," make sure you tell her before. Sometimes shit gets exaggerated and/or it's not a big a deal to her.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:03 AM   #44
USC girl
ᑕOᗰE ᗯITᕼ ᗰE ᑎOᗯ!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain9Dragons View Post
i was on the fence until "crazy dude"
Me and you both.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:04 AM   #45
USC girl
ᑕOᗰE ᗯITᕼ ᗰE ᑎOᗯ!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

How old is she?
Old 01-21-2013, 01:05 AM   #46
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Im 29...been with alot of women just have never been involved in a relationship...ive already stayed at her house an shes stayed at mine...her kids seeem to like me...the babies daddy is a crazy dude...so thats another concern...but idk man its a tough call...

"Babies' daddy"? Not ex-husband? You said she had two children. Same daddy for both, or different daddies for each?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #47
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
"Babies' daddy"? Not ex-husband? You said she had two children. Same daddy for both, or different daddies for each?
Yeah I hate to say it but this is the most important question that can be asked. And please don't eat those children. That's awful.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #48
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I say bail out. Immediately.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #49
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Baby back ribs?
Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #50
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Baby back ribs?
Oh that's wrong.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 AM   #51
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #52
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

The ladies on here have far better questions.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #53
SamAdamsCockyAle
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 583
SamAdamsCockyAle has feathers coming inSamAdamsCockyAle has feathers coming inSamAdamsCockyAle has feathers coming in

Quote:

All of these factors pretty much add up to you fighting a losing battle.
SamAdamsCockyAle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #54
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
The ladies on here have far better questions.
That's because this is basically about the woman, and we know how women think and operate.

She's looking for a baby daddy because the real baby daddy is a crazy dude and very likely a deadbeat. The best bait that she has at this point is probably contained in the information that he's already stayed at her house, and she's stayed at his.

Mantrap. Walk around it.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:12 AM   #55
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
That's because this is basically about the woman, and we know how women think and operate.

She's looking for a baby daddy because the real baby daddy is a crazy dude and very likely a deadbeat. The best bait that she has at this point is probably contained in the information that he's already stayed at her house, and she's stayed at his.

Mantrap. Walk around it.

It is sometimes hard to resist the bait set in the mantrap.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #56
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #57
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
This is exactly what I thought of
Old 01-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #58
gearhead302
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 734
gearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his comb

my wife had one child when we met..... I felt the same way. didnt want to hurt the child or her. it's been 7 years we now have 2 children which I raise and I could'nt be happier. look at children as a bonus, in your situation you have 2 extra people to love you as opposed to one.
gearhead302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #59
gearhead302
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 734
gearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his comb

Im well versed in the deadbeat dad factor also........ kids deserve better...... nuff said
gearhead302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #60
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Send the kids to the Orphanage.