CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
kingofnerf
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
ColaCock
ReadR00ster
Fight, win, kick a-- (1102)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (923)
CFN prediction for a (871)
The Gator Bowl wants (847)
Why I'm hopeful abou (813)
USC will upset Aubur (710)
A simple defensive l (677)
What happened to thi (646)
Ranking Top HC jobs (467)
In-state QB talent (443)
Holiday desserts
The Gator Bowl wants us!
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Why is everyone anticipat
Cann tipping plays?
BA ranks recruiting class
A simple defensive line &
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Thoughts on the basketbal
Ranking the SEC Football

Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #1221
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Don't get too excited about playing. I just tried to log on and they're still doing maintenance.

BTW Cack. Just messing with ya.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #1222
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah it has gone long now they're saying it will be done "tonight". It was supposed to be over yesterday, then this morning, now tonight. Freaking sony. No wonder they had to sell their tower in manhattan to try and shore up the cash they've been hemorrhaging.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #1223
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Is it psn or black ops 2 that is having maintenance?
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #1224
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

PSN... Is it working?
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #1225
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Worked for me.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #1226
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Finally got to play for the first time all weekend last night. The hotel Internet I was using Friday and Saturday night could even stream Netflix about low SD so I didn't even bother with BO2.

It took me awhile to get going and it seemed like I could only kill people if I used the MSMC or Remmington.

Legal, the game that you left during didn't get much better. My team only had three people the entire time against a full team. I did have fun blowing them up with the SMAW and came out on top of the leader board.

I ran with a full party and played some Ground War. They were getting swarms and other high streaks often. Some of them wren't the biggest objective players, but we did win every game.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #1227
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

2xp this upcoming weekend according to the in-game message I saw before I got off tonight. It told me to back out to the main screen for an update so I guess that is all it was.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #1228
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
2xp this upcoming weekend according to the in-game message I saw before I got off tonight. It told me to back out to the main screen for an update so I guess that is all it was.
I need that to get up in rank. I will either be on a good bit Friday or Sat.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #1229
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I tell you what, me and yogi went off on some fools last night. HIGH K/D ratios, A LOT OF WINS!!!

Except the last game. Went 25-25 and lost. Because we had these cack snipers on our team that didn't capture not one flag, just sat back and camped.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #1230
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Yeah those two players were total dead weight. If you are going to do that then you better be racking up some serious streaks to help the team.

Afterwards I went and checked the stats on ELITE for the guy on the other team who kept sitting in the window using the LMG shooting people going for the B Flag. All he plays is Domination and he had a 1.99 K/D but a SPM of around 250. He almost never captured more flags other than the ones at the start of each round. I think he had a 15% win percentage.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #1231
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I wasn't feeling it too much this weekend. I hopped into one game of dom with you guys but that was about it.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #1232
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I wasn't feeling it too much this weekend. I hopped into one game of dom with you guys but that was about it.
I saw you were channeling your inner-nerd and playing Dragon Age Origins when I got on one time. A break from COD never hurt anyone. I am ready for a good single player game to come out. Hopefully that game will be The Last of Us when it comes out later this year.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #1233
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LOL. Got three or four flag caps in a few games games earlier. Not too good for the ole' KD. We need 12 more for 100 xp if anyone is feeling beefy.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #1234
cocky1982
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5298466
cocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurs

Quote:
LOL. Got three or four flag caps in a few games games earlier. Not too good for the ole' KD. We need 12 more for 100 xp if anyone is feeling beefy.
Hardcore?
cocky1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #1235
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Was this capture the flag or domination? Berry, Spenda, and myself played a good amount of domination tonight and captured a lot of flags.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #1236
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Capture the flag. Nah cockpit, all the clan competitions are in core so far as I've seen. Tonight/today is domination should be easy to get some xp.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #1237
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I wish it was Dom last night. We captured at least 5 flags a game a piece.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #1238
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

We'll get some points tonight for sure.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #1239
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I may get on for a little bit tonight. I need to watch a movie so I can get it back in the mail to Netflix considering I've had it for a week now.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #1240
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I guess we should've looked to see what the clan needs for XP before playing last night. I am not sure where it tells you the points, etc.