CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (27873)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2200)
Simple "yes&quo (1552)
We actually didnt lo (1308)
Phil Steele just pre (1235)
what I think ab ward (1072)
Eat Crow (981)
Extremely Proud (955)
Garcia: Change the R (785)
I want people to exp (692)
Extremely Proud
Eat Crow
what I think ab ward
Stop bashing Dylan
We would be 7-1 with just
TeMarcus Blanton
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
I want people to explain
Nick Marshall
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 01-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #1241
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

You can look on Elite. I think Legal has signed us up for every one.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #1242
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, we're signed up for the next few days. I figured I might as well since there's no downside and you have to remember to do it in advance.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #1243
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

The ELITE App on the iPAD doesn't show me much as far as clan operations. The only thing it shows me is stats for our clan and and medals we have won. I guess I have to start looking at ELITE on my laptop or PS3.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #1244
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Don't sweat it. I'll keep you in the loop. It seems to run in an order with total wins on Mondays, Flag captures on Tuesdays, Dom on wednesdays, Flag defenses on thursdays..., Kill confirmed on Friday (I think), TDM on Saturday and something else on Sunday. Seems like Dom is the easy money and maybe the kill confirmed and TDM ones. 15 flag captures is rough for 100 xp. I was dying my ass off last night trying to get three, especially when everyone else is rushing for them.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #1245
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

CTF does seem kind of tough to get especially when the most you can get in any one round is three.

The new maps for Xbox will be out next week. I am interested to see what they look like and the player reactions are before I pull any kind of trigger on the season pass.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #1246
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Berry is GHEY

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #1247
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I probably had between 20-30 dom captures last night. I am not sure if anyone else got to play much, because there wasn't anyone on much when I played. Berry hopped on for a little bit then got off.

Worst match of the night for me was Dom on Cargo. That map is just so aggravating to try and capture B because of it being wide open and there are so many higher ground spots to get shot from. I am pretty sure I went negative that game with only like 3 caps.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #1248
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

No, Plaza is the worst. I finally just pulled a cack and rage quit that last one.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #1249
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Plaza is annoying as well, but you can lay in the doorway going to the Dubstep room to capture B, so at least you have a little cover. Metldown is pretty annoying as well to capture B.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #1250
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Me and berry got some earlier. We probably got 100 or 200 xp. I got caught up with wife stuff and couldn't get back on.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #1251
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Looks like we got 200 xp again with 80 something dom caps. Moved up one level.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #1252
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

What's the goal for today?
Old 01-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #1253
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I thank its something to do with CTF.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #1254
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Flag defenses. Camp yo shit!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #1255
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

That was a bust last night. I don't think anyone was doing too well in any game mode. Things got better when I switched to KC and put some attachments on my gun. Trying to do the no perk/attachment thing at the same time is just too aggravating to me. Hopefully I can finish both up tonight and have the gold PDW.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #1256
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
That was a bust last night. I don't think anyone was doing too well in any game mode. Things got better when I switched to KC and put some attachments on my gun. Trying to do the no perk/attachment thing at the same time is just too aggravating to me. Hopefully I can finish both up tonight and have the gold PDW.
You need to do that in HC. It took me a couple of games before I had that challenge knocked out.

Yeah. If any more CTF challenges come up, I'm skipping them.

I think it is Kill confirmed today.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #1257
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Dom was garbage too. Connections were shit last night.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #1258
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I attempted to play one game of Hardcore last night to work on the camo challenges, but it just irritates me too much to play it solo.

Connections were crappy last night. I think they get really bad when you party up. I played a couple of games with Splenda after yall got off and they were better in KC. It improved more once he got off and I was running solo.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #1259
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Looks like we got the bronze badge.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #1260
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Bronze is better than nothing. Did anyone ever figure out what a defend was? It seems like it should be a flag return since that is something that is actually assigned points in the game, but I don't know.