CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
COCKYTALKIN
b381l
sanford
usc1
thekob
TAFC 5 1981
B-G
Mt. Lattimore
gamecockgal
Spurrier vs Saban (1004)
Gurley or Davis (780)
Expect A Healthy Dos (598)
Lattimore Sidelined (598)
Frank Caliendo + Mor (429)
Coach's media golf p (351)
Anyone Switching to (349)
Darth Vader 'Vette (292)
college football mat (238)
South Carolina Footb (172)
2015 - Mon Denson
South Carolina Football H
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Destiny Beta
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Expect A Healthy Dose of
Gurley or Davis
Places to eat in Conway?
2015 - Amonte Caban

Old 01-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #21
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore LIVE on NFL AM

he is just something else man, what a wonderful young man. crazy because i just changed my avatar yesterday with him with him in mind. such an awesome guy
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #22
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Such a shame he couldn't stay healthy with us. People talk about his durability and that he is injury prone... I say BS. 2 freakish knee injuries and a good hit from FSU has nothing to do with durability. I don't recall any minor injuries that plague NFL RBs week to week.. Hamstrings, ankles, turf toe. He just had very bad luck on 2 plays out of the thousands he has run. He's a tough dude.. Country strong.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #23
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

sprained ankle against Kentucky
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #24
gamecocks36
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
gamecocks36 has hatched from the shell

MARCUS IS THE MOST KIND RESPECTFULL YOUNG MAN I HAVE EVER MET HE WILL DO GOOD, HE WORKS VERY HARD, HE HAS FAITH IN GOD, I AM BLESSED TO HAVE KNOWN HIM AND BE ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS, SO KEEP MOVING FOREWORD MY FRIEND YOU WILL BE FINE. GO MARCUS, AND GO GAMECOCKS. YOU WILL BE MISSED.
gamecocks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #25
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecocks36 View Post
MARCUS IS THE MOST KIND RESPECTFULL YOUNG MAN I HAVE EVER MET HE WILL DO GOOD, HE WORKS VERY HARD, HE HAS FAITH IN GOD, I AM BLESSED TO HAVE KNOWN HIM AND BE ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS, SO KEEP MOVING FOREWORD MY FRIEND YOU WILL BE FINE. GO MARCUS, AND GO GAMECOCKS. YOU WILL BE MISSED.
I bet he also knows how to use a shift key.
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #26
jcook84
Face Melter

Male

jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly

First round pick based on character alone. I think with the way medicine is today, that guys that suffer knee injuries like Marcus has often come back stronger...much like guys that have Tommy John surgery.

I still hope he somehow finds his way to my 'Skins. But no matter where he ends up, I'm going to be a Marcus fan for life.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #27
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Will be tough for him to play this season because he won't likely get any serious Summer/Fall rep's, but love his can-do/will-do attitude.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #28
GarnetBlack&Blue
Burp Guns and Trust Funds

Male

CockyCash: 110000
GarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
Will be tough for him to play this season because he won't likely get any serious Summer/Fall rep's, but love his can-do/will-do attitude.
I don't think that's as big of a problem for RBs... it's probably the easiest position to get a grasp of quickly.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #29
chi3fcocksman
Fanatic

Male

CockyCash: 100302
chi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudly

Steelers have a big need at running back I would love to see him get behind their OL if health they are top of the hill .
Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #30
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Yes PLEASE draft him Steelers
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #31
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi3fcocksman View Post
Steelers have a big need at running back I would love to see him get behind their OL if health they are top of the hill .
Mendenhall is most likely done for Pitt but Dwyer and Redman are very capable backs. If Mendenhall leaves and with Rainey gone, the Steelers real concern will be depth which i could see making them draft mid to late rounds for a running back.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #32
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Marcus goes first round. Period.

And like I'm sure so many others will I will become a HUGE fan of whatever team he plays for.

Can't wait to see "Lattimore" and "21" on any NFL team jersey.

(Although my wife is praying it's an Eagles jersey) ;)
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #33
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi3fcocksman View Post
I just don't understand everyone saying the Steelers have a need at RB. Are contracts expiring? They have Dwyer Redman and Mendenhall and hell they used Batch a decent amount this year.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #34
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

I know for a fact that ML will always be my favorite football player of all time. I am a Cowgirls....fan... ugh.. Yes, that is unfortunate. But it could come down to the Cowboys finally winning a playoff game for the first time in 280 years; as long as Latti is in the backfield for the opposing team, I am gonna hope like hell #21 and that team gets the win. So, in short.. I will forever root for whatever team he signs with.