CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
jellafever
johnnyb
GarnetSwarm1990
Cockhornleghorn
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (1839)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (922)
Herbstreit on " (777)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (762)
SEC QB's in the Red (742)
Little know stat (We (690)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (628)
Gamecockology Helms (600)
Happy Birthday Marcu (434)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (357)
Gamecockology Helms
Anyone have a recipe I ca
Where do you like to sit
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
We're going to the NCAA T
Sports no longer fun?
Little know stat (Week 10
Ole Miss Fan's Milk-Smash
How do you want Auburn to
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --

Old 01-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Alum2012Teacher
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Alum2012Teacher has hatched from the shell
Default Replay of 2010 Alabama Game

Currently on sportsouth. Hell of a game. Top times I've had at the Brice.
Alum2012Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #2
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Replay of 2010 Alabama Game

Still remember this game like it was yesterday. Easily one of my favorite games ever, and man was that one hell of a day.

I was an absolute nervous wreck when we went for it late in the game. I couldn't even watch.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #3
Gamecockboyo
Jadeveon Clowney Fan

Male

CockyCash: 131113
Gamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockboyo

Alshon just made that catch!!
Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #4
Garnet/Black Fan
Run Like 21

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Garnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his comb

Probably my all-time favorite Carolina game to watch/re-live, finish to end. Taking down #1 Alabama at the Brice on a nice fall afternoon..great day!!
Garnet/Black Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
RoyalAir
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
RoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudlyRoyalAir is crowing loudly

I remember this game very, very well. My wife and I were just dating at the time, and she is a big Bama fan. This was her first trip to Columbia, and on the way she was talking all kinds of smack about Bama this, Roll Tide that, but I didn't say anything back cos I figured we'd get steamrolled (I had been to the Mark Ingram Heisman game the year prior in Tuscaloosa). A buddy of mine arranged for some really swanky seats in the mezzanine level, around the 35 yard line on the East side. My wife was cheering for Bama, loudly, in the first few minutes, and then realized that she was very, very alone in this section and promptly sat back down and didn't say another word.

Following the game, I bought her one of those commemorative scorecards to remind her of the utter domination. I didn't need to talk smack ;)

Come to think of it, I'm surprised she still went through with it and married me.
RoyalAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
Alum2012Teacher
Walk On

Male

Alum2012Teacher has hatched from the shell

This was my junior year and my first gameday experience. I grew up an Auburn fan because both my parents went there and I grew up in Opelika. My dad was relocated so I moved to SC. I got accepted to AU and paid the deposit only to find it I was going to be paying 45K a year out of state. I promptly decided to go to SC. (best decision of my life) I still had a bitter taste In my mouth from the game a week before simply because of my family. I will always have a hate for anything related to bama so this one was especially sweet. Long story short, this ranks right up there with 2009 ole miss game for me.
Alum2012Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

I still have it in HD on my computer. I'd upload it somewhere if it wasn't 18.5 GB.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #8
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Someone in a previous post mentioned the weather, and I still remember the weather for that game was probably the BEST it's ever been at any game I've ever been to. Absolutely perfect.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #9
uscbaseball32
Recruit

Male

uscbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervous

Nothing like Julio's face after Stephon ripped his helmet off. That and Swearinger's flex might be my favorite 15 yards SC has ever given up.
uscbaseball32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
I still have it in HD on my computer. I'd upload it somewhere if it wasn't 18.5 GB.
No need.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #11
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

Taped it last night. Awesome.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #12
superfly
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material

This game in full, is on youtube as are many others. I know the Clemsux,vandy,east carolna, and a few others.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #13
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Best Carolina Football Game Ever.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #14
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

Just watching and on early play Swearinger, Culliver ,and Gilmore are in on the tackle. Think of those three in the same secondary. I'd forgotten how talented we were/are.

The first touchdown pass to Marcus was one of the most brilliant, yet simple pass plays ever. I don't think we've ever run that again.
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #15
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
No need.

Ahh well there you go then.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

#TEAMGARCIA

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

I remember going to that one with my dad, my dad saying he knew we were going to get creamed, but was hoping to see us put up a good fight, but I was thinking Lattimore was a stud, we had the best WR in the SEC, though Bama thought they did, Garcia was playing better, and I just knew he was about to break through and be the player he could've been (he did that day, and not since). Then, whenever we parked and got out of the car, I thought, "we got this" it might've been the exceptional weather, but there was just something in the air, I've never seen my dad so getty after a game, and boy, were my ears ringing.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote