CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
acejrock
NJCocky14
roosterdude21
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7906)
Super-Efficient Ax (310)
South Carolina @ Aub (271)
BREAD (229)
Starz Black Sails (158)
Dress shirt help (148)
MLB 14: The Show (PS4)
Josh Cunningham Power For
2016 - Greg Little
2015 - Auden Tate
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
How to cut the mustard
Larenz Bryant update?
What is your perfect egg?
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Connor Mitch

Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK
Default Weekend Warriors 13 season 5

Weekend Warriors 13 Season 5 ***PS3

THE OBJECTIVE:

To play in a fast moving, fun, and fair play type dynasty. I dont deal with bullshit girlie drama. This will be competitive but fun at the same time. Most of us all know each other so leave that crap at the door. I will be keeping this moving fairly quick. If you don't have the time to get on NCAA 13 atleast once a night or two then this probably isn't for you. Each week I will set an advance time so you will know exactly when to get your game in. I may allow more time under certain circumstances but mostly we will be advancing about every other day. For instance if we were to advance on a wed night at 8 the next advance time would be set for fri morning at 8. From there the next advance time would be set for sat night at 8 and then the next advance time would be set for mon morning at 8. Ill be advancing at 8 pm or am on most days. This gives an every other day type advance feel.

Quarter length:
6 mins

Difficulty:
Heisman for the game. Heisman for recruiting.

Custom Playbooks:
Allowed

Rules:
Fair play, no cheesing stuff, no whining. If you get constant complaints against you from everyone in the dynasty I will be forced to remove you. one restart allowed per season no exceptions. You can use this restart however you want, i.e. you lose a game. Keep in mind the game has glitches and you will miss your restart if you used it on a lost game. once it is used thats it i dont care how many times you have issues with the game no more restarts once you use your two. If your in a user vs user game and you get D/Ced it is up to the person who didnt get kicked to decide whether they wanna start the game over or not. If they choose to keep playing your out of luck but remember karma is a BITCH. QB quiz will be turned off. Icing the kicker will be left on to make it more difficult. Sportsmanship is a must. If you are up by a lot of points in a USER game please do your best to run the clock down at the end of the game. I will be keeping a close eye on user vs user games. I dont care what you do at all in CPU games.

4th down specifications: If it is in the first half you MUST punt the ball on 4th down if you haven't crossed the 50 yard line. Use good sportsmanship on 4th down and use your best judgment. We are all football fans and know when its appropriate or not. Sometimes you need to kick out of sportsmanship even when you dont want to. Also want to note this does not apply to CPU games. What you do against the computer I really dont care. This only applies to user vs user games.

Coaching Carousel:
My only rule here is 3 users allowed per conference. If you get an offer from a team that already has 3 users in it you must turn the offer down. Please keep this in mind when we are in the coaching carousel. If you get an amazing sec offer and there are already 3 users in that conference you will need to turn that offer down or ill do it for you.

Teams:

1.MBcock psn: chadwick Team: Syracuse

2.UScooper psn: WeAreSCAR Team: Nevada
3.Cock Footbal05 psn: Blackedoutmax Team: Texas Tech
4.ATLgamecock psn: jtm1504 Team: Florida
5.Coryusc2008 psn: cant_f_wit_it24 Team: Colorado
6.rnecavs07 psn: mikeboss550 Team: LSU
7.dffoxfanatic71 psn: panamared2010 Team: Alabama
Link to the randomizer teams were matched in ordered you signed up for the dynasty.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ooooooooi.png/

Sliders:

House Rules

Gameplay Options

Skill- Heisman
Injuries- On
Fatigue- On
Quarter Length- 6 minutes
Play Clock- On
Game Speed- Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold- 50
Home Field Advantage Effects- On
Ice the Kicker- On

Offsides: 65
False Start: 65
Holding: 53
Facemask: 53
Offensive Pass Interference: 100
Defensive Pass Interference: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 53
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 53
Roughing the Kicker: 100

Custom AI (User/CPU)

QB Accuracy: 10/35
Pass Blocking: 45/60
WR Catching: 45/45
RB Ability:55/50
Run Blocking: 45/50
Pass Coverage: 40/40
Pass Rush: 35/35
Interceptions: 40/45
Rush Defense: 40/40
Tackling: 50/40
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 40/40
Punt Power: 50/55
Punt Accuracy: 40/40
Kickoff Power: 45/45

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 01-16-2013 at 11:19 PM.
AtlGAMECOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 season 5

with the way the schedules were i had to give everyone a bye the first week to get everyone two user games. I gave everyone user home and away game sometimes the cpu will change it so i apologize if both user games are away.

I will be advancing to week two on friday morning unless everyone is ready before that.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

2 restarts per year for any reason is too much in my opinion. You could lose two games and still go 12-0.
MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

I took the PS3 apart and cleaned the bluray drive and now it won't turn back on. I have no clue what I did.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBCock View Post
2 restarts per year for any reason is too much in my opinion. You could lose two games and still go 12-0.
i took it back to one
Old 01-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Toughest teams on my schedule
#7 Texas tech
#10 south Carolina
#1 lsu
#9 Miami
#5 uga
#24 fsu

I still don't have the gauntlet of Texas tech 4 out 5 of the first games I might be 2 to 3 out of first five

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 01-17-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #7
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Since everyone looked ready we have advanced into week 2. We will advance Monday morning around 5 am
Old 01-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Well iplayed last night and Southern Miss never stood a chance 100-28 just wanted to be the first ti hitt triple digits
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #9
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

CockyCash: 200
coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

Bama can u play 2mr afternoon around 1?
coryusc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:35 AM   #10
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

we have advanced , next advance will be Wednesday at 8pm. remember if you need more time for a user game text me or message me on the 3.

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 01-21-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #11
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Quote:
I took the PS3 apart and cleaned the bluray drive and now it won't turn back on. I have no clue what I did.
hey man, you got your PS3 working yet? We play this week.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #12
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 View Post
I have not yet. I'm going to try again today and will let you know how it goes.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #13
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Looks like it's up and running. Crossing my fingers it stays this way. Can you play at 10:15?
Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #14
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

I sure can, I'll be on
Old 01-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I sure can, I'll be on
See you then
Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #16
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
See you then
Im available the rest of the night if your were able to get it work. Just let me know.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #17
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Im available the rest of the night if your were able to get it work. Just let me know.
I was just able to get the game to load. Give me a few minutes to make sure it doesn't freeze so we don't have any issues. PM me your # and i will shoot you a text.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #18
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
It's still not working. Would you be able to play tomorrow night? I'm going to try to head to a friends and play.
yeah i can do tomorrow
Old 01-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #19
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

We have advanced , next advance will be Friday at 8
Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #20
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

We have advanced , next advance will be Monday morning before I go to work so around 5 am