CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Cocks N Stuff
Sandstorm29
Cockypantherfan
Lonnie
Gamecocks1137
GarnetSwarm1990
CoverTwo
cockybreeyan
Wilds & Carson B (1598)
Marquavius Lewis (1481)
So, why is next year (923)
How Long Will The Re (920)
Restaurant musts in (704)
S & F article on (419)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (334)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (304)
Spurrier Says " (226)
Why do so many of yo (213)
75 Best Bakeries in Ameri
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
Marquavius Lewis
2015 Early Enrollees Thre
does anybody think we wil
Why do so many of you guy
5 Gourmet Foods That Used
2014 - 2015 Atlanta Brave
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild

Old 01-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #21
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Prayers for Izzy

What happened? Wasn't she in remission about a month ago?
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #22
Pappop
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

Prayers sent for this sweet little baby and her family.
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 PM   #23
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

Yes she is in remission but unfortunately her liver is enlarged and there isn't really much they can do. Said she tried to leave us last night 3 times and if it happens again they will probably let her go. It's so unbelievably sad, because in remission they thought she would do better, but not to this point
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:41 AM   #24
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

My prayers are being lifted as we speak. Breaks my heart to see children like this. Such a heart wrenching situstion.
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #25
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I am so sorry to hear this. A few years ago, I met Landon here in Sacramento. He was playing for the Rivercats (AAA team for the A's) and has spent some time in the majors. I got his cell number and he offered to set me up with tix if I came back to a game. However, that was years ago and he moved on.

I have still kept up with his career but haven't talked to him in a long time. So sorry to hear about this. I really liked Landon. Really enjoyed meeting him and will definitely keep Izzy in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #26
Makindough
Starter

Male

Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

Not looking to good for sweet little izzy. If your reading these post PLEASE go to the FB page and leave them a little note and reference GAMECOCKNATION. Let them know we are thinking of them
Old 01-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #27
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Yeah, I got the update this morning. Can't imagine how hard it must be for them, they are showing an incredible amount of strength.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #28
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

This entire situation is so sad. It is amazing to me how strong Landon and Allyson have been throughout this time.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #29
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Izzy lost her fight tonight.

Prayers to Landon and his whole family.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
pturner2
Blue Chip

Male

pturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPit

cant imagine what they must be feeling. God bless that family.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #31
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1234
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post

Dang.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #32
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

That breaks my heart. Prayers to their family.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #33
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Geez....stuff like this just rips my heart out.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #34
Makindough
Starter

Male

She is healed now and will never have to fight like that ever again. God bless the family
Old 01-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #35
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Prayers to her family, and may they find peace in God's everlasting grace.

I hate seeing this kind of stuff. Absolutely rips my heart out.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:24 PM   #36
Gamecockboyo
Jadeveon Clowney Fan

Male

CockyCash: 131113
Gamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockboyo

Really sad to hear, praying hard for the family
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #37
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post

Very sad news to read.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #38
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

That's a shame, but sensed relief and a willingness to let go in their last few posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #39
colnago
Recruit

Male

colnago is learning to peck

Prayers sent. So sad to see a child taken so soon. God does not make mistakes so I hope and pray her short life here has blessed so very many souls and shown us a guiding path. Prayers from the Gamecock Nation. !!!
colnago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:54 PM   #40
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

That little girl is with God now! Prayers with the family to find the strength in these tough times

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote