CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
b381l
spareparts
sporkgod50
GoldenSpur7
ReadR00ster
Cockypantherfan
Gyle41386
**USC vs. Davidson G (4672)
SEC Network "Ta (1492)
Sunday college footb (485)
Early Pre-Season wom (470)
So who was the dude (447)
Ole Miss Projected R (446)
Acock reviews the SE (433)
Kentucky Inmate Star (419)
Get the SEC Network (416)
Tennessee hires Donn (400)
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
Does anyone have a link t
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
SEC Network "Take It
Name a Gamecock
Ole Miss Projected RT Sta
FACIAL
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #1261
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Dunno. What is todays challenge?
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #1262
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I checked the other day and if I remeber correctly it is confirms in KC. It is either that or kills in TDM, but I think that one is tomorrow night.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #1263
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Spenda whatever the flag defends are, you got the most of them at 16. I think me and you must have had the idea on that game on express. Looks like the competition for today is most kills in skraight tdm. 250 kills is the bronze.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #1264
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I checked the other day and if I remeber correctly it is confirms in KC. It is either that or kills in TDM, but I think that one is tomorrow night.
Team death match today.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #1265
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

250 kills isn't bad. I am up for playing TDM if anyone else is playing when I get on tonight.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #1266
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

How did you guys fair last night?

What's the challenge today? I was out if town last night but back now. I'll plan on playing some today and/or tonight. Anyone else planning on playing tonight?
Old 01-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #1267
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I played a few games of TDM, not enough to matter probably. I should be on late tonight around 10.

They released a new patch for the XBOX, so hopefully it will come to the PS3.

Berry, according to the patch they added live streaming to public matches and buffed the dragon fire, so you should be happy.

XBOX patch notes http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236
Old 01-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #1268
Berry
Sherlock

Male

We got the bronze medal. Someone must have went off last night. I had like 80 kills.

Good on the livestream. Sweet on the buff.

Most kill confirmed today. Should be easy.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #1269
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Where can I see the challenges?
Old 01-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #1270
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Elite.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #1271
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

They nerfed the goddamn FAL again.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #1272
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
We got the bronze medal. Someone must have went off last night. I had like 80 kills.

U had 138 according to the scoreboard.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #1273
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I guess I didn't keep count that good. Who had the rest?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #1274
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:

U had 138 according to the scoreboard.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #1275
Berry
Sherlock

Male

It is highest kill confirms. You at least get 250 xp if we just get one confirmed.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #1276
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

It doesn't start until 6:00. Ill get on then and get started. I'm not sure how late I'll be on but should get in a few hours.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #1277
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
They nerfed the goddamn FAL again.
I think they needed to. I was tired of getting killed by fully auto nerds with no recoil. They should have made it take more bullets to kill in full auto or made it go from semi-auto to only a burst fire.

I wish they would do something about the C-4. There is no way you should be able to throw C-4 as far as you can in this game.

Good job Berry on the TDM challenge. When I got on you were playing KC and I could never join your games.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #1278
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Should have sent an invite.

But I went off on KC. Went from lvl 1 to lvl 24 last night.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #1279
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
I guess I didn't keep count that good. Who had the rest?
Me and Yogi.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #1280
Berry
Sherlock

Male

What time were yall on??? I played from 11:00-4:00pm. And then got back on at 9:30 till 12:30,,,