CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
catdaddy66
Storm Of Spurs
gamecockgal
GregoryHouse
talkincock
For Discussing The C (3200)
Drew Owens missing? (2424)
Question about after (2170)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1355)
Shaq Roland (1307)
clemson game time: N (782)
FishFry 47-yarder (742)
Tenn-Mizzou game (450)
UFC Fight Night 57: (278)
Mason Rudolph starti (273)
For Discussing The Clemso
**USC Women vs. San Diego
The Defense
Senior Day RB Participant
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Question about after the
**USC vs. South Alabama G
clemson game time: Noon o
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
Shaq Roland

Old 01-15-2013, 02:13 AM   #1
cheesebrger gcock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
cheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudly
Default New to madden

Ok yes I have been living under a rock..... I'm going to go and get the newest madden game tomorrow and I honestly can't remember the last time I played a madden game (prolly 08 09) so I know it's gonna be leaps and bounds better what should I be expecting?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
cheesebrger gcock
Blue Chip

Male

cheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudly
Default Re: New to madden

Bump
Old 01-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Skeeter3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Skeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPitSkeeter3 rules the CockPit

Get NCAA 13 instead.
Skeeter3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
cheesebrger gcock
Blue Chip

Male

Already have it
Old 01-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #5
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Best football game is madden
Old 01-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #6
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 78700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
This. NCAA isn't even in the same zip code.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter3 View Post
Get NCAA 13 instead.
Skeeter never fails to fail.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #8
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesebrger gcock View Post
Ok yes I have been living under a rock..... I'm going to go and get the newest madden game tomorrow and I honestly can't remember the last time I played a madden game (prolly 08 09) so I know it's gonna be leaps and bounds better what should I be expecting?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL_13

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #9
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

I have both and the gameplay in madden us much smoother and more realistic. You can actually successfully juke in Madden..
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesebrger gcock View Post
I just recently got both of them (had NCAA for a while but it got scratched and just bought another one) and Madden seems to be a lot more challenging than NCAA. Also has better graphics and seems to be more real. There is so much to learn about it...i bet i have had the game for over a month and have played it numerous times and only know about 25% of the things you can do

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

madden completely changed EVERYTHING about franchise mode this year...there are some bugs but its better overall

basically instead of the CPU making ur players better for no real reason, you get xp every game and for challenges you do with ur players within a game and you can decide what your player gets better in....or allow CPU to do it
Old 01-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #12
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

ZOMBIES!!!!
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #13
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

I wonder how the girlfriend hoax is going to effect Te'o's awareness rating on Madden 14...
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #14
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1021420
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
I have both and the gameplay in madden us much smoother and more realistic. You can actually successfully juke in Madden..
I successfully juke in ncaa 13. Idk why the knock on ncaa, if you play right then it plays fine.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 AM   #15
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Do they still have the bid feature for free agents this like an auction....i hated that in let years which is why i haven't bought it yet
rnecavs07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #16
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Madden 13 was the first one I bought since PS2 days because I usually bought NCAA instead. This year I skipped NCAA and bought Madden. Madden plays a lot smoother to me and running the ball is a little bit harder becuase of the new collision aspects of running into lineman and getting knocked down.

All I really play in the Career Connected mode offline. It is fast and is easy to get through games quick since you only play the plays you are on the field for. I have played 4 1/2 seasons as Alshon Jeffery and am only behind Jerry Rice for being the top receiver all time. I like being able to modify your routes to get open. When you increase your stats for things like route running, takeoff, speed, etc it really is noticeable.

I did leave the Bears after my contract was up and signed with the Giants. My numbers with Alshon turned Jay Cutler into a hall of fame quarterback.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #17
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
Lol Madden is a joke

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #18
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182821
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Madden is far from a joke. By far the best football game on the market. NCAA isn't even close.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Madden is far from a joke. By far the best football game on the market. NCAA isn't even close.
Thats fine. I guess we agree to disagree. I prefer NCAA over Madden as most of my friends do. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I should have never posted what I did.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #20
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Honestly man. If you want a game that truly plays the best game of football ever made. Which is a fact. Go buy All Pro Football 2k8. I've been playing it since it game out. And till this day I still see things I've never seen before. Honestly it's not a game. It's a football simulation.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote