CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
thekob
USCNowAndForever
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
MountainCock
Gamecocks1137
Interesting quotes f (2339)
Have you ever been s (1407)
Key for 2015 defense (886)
Tennessee Offense Br (883)
Skai Moore out for U (669)
Women's Team Ranked (571)
This season and recr (478)
Lebron makes Clevela (425)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (283)
Troubles in Tigertow (214)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Chances we win out now?
Skai Moore out for UT
Anyone have a recipe I ca
Lebron makes Cleveland re
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Interesting quotes from D
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw

Old 01-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #41
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material
Default Re: Beats by Dre wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
Funny. I got certified as a personal trainer but I don't remember ever learning that a certain pair of headphones help you lift weight.

I feel like Dr. Dre should be in better shape.

I think the guy's in pretty good shape, just sayin.

edit: just saw jch posted a pic too, but point proven. guy's a beast for his age

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #42
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Have your son steal that kids lunch money for the next 150 days.
Nah it's free lunch for sure

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #43
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACXIMVS View Post
Thanks

Talked to the dad and he didn't want to talk or anything thinks his son walks on water ........ What comes around goes around my ninja
That's a good lesson to teach your kids. break other people's stuff and you are in no way responsible for it. That guy should write a parenting book.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #44
cockycock10
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1110
cockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchief View Post

I think the guy's in pretty good shape, just sayin.

edit: just saw jch posted a pic too, but point proven. guy's a beast for his age
got em!
cockycock10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #45
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Uber-sensitive Cockytalkers out in full force I see.

1. Dre is jacked - hence the joke. I guess I should have used the sarcasm font.
2. NO - Beats headphones will NOT help you lift any more weight or work out any harder than and $20 pair of headphones will.
3. I'll happily admit that anyone has the right to purchase any kind of headphones they want for whatever reason. I just wish the people that buy these things would admit that they only buy them because they think they look cool.
4. Just because you CAN afford something doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do. Lot of stupid people with money out in this world.
5. Most importantly, MACXIMVS, If you weren't able to talk to the other father sensibly, I hope you went ahead and broke his kids arm, or the dad's arm, or at least your kids arm. I feel like this issue should have resorted to some kind of violence way before now. (more sarcasm - chill out folks).
Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 AM   #46
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
Uber-sensitive Cockytalkers out in full force I see.

1. Dre is jacked - hence the joke. I guess I should have used the sarcasm font.
2. NO - Beats headphones will NOT help you lift any more weight or work out any harder than and $20 pair of headphones will.
3. I'll happily admit that anyone has the right to purchase any kind of headphones they want for whatever reason. I just wish the people that buy these things would admit that they only buy them because they think they look cool.
4. Just because you CAN afford something doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do. Lot of stupid people with money out in this world.
5. Most importantly, MACXIMVS, If you weren't able to talk to the other father sensibly, I hope you went ahead and broke his kids arm, or the dad's arm, or at least your kids arm. I feel like this issue should have resorted to some kind of violence way before now. (more sarcasm - chill out folks).

Father was an ass , what comes around goes around I'm going to disassemble his old dre's and rebuild his new ones , this really bothered me and how the hell was his famy victims , it will come full circle on them ..... Wooooooo

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote