CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
I Bleed Garnet
Ericvol2096
taylorssc
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
gadeneer1986
gamecockgal
kingoftheroost
Interesting quotes f (1194)
We're going to the N (823)
Have you ever been s (716)
Tennessee Offense Br (592)
This season and recr (336)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (282)
Anyone have a recipe (265)
Women's Team Ranked (249)
Key for 2015 defense (180)
Favorite online flas (175)
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Uniforms for Tenn
Key for 2015 defense
We're going to the NCAA T
Lebron makes Cleveland re
Have you ever been so wro
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
Interesting quotes from D
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Re: In Frank they Trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcgamecock View Post
Nobody tells Carolina fans to huch, lol
LOL, a guy behind me got a piece of my mind yesterday after trying to tell me to sit down.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Mike is not a jerk he he is equal to Noah on my bulls. Intense. But he is always courteous to the refs and he is a great teammate. Get off his back.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #23
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Not to get into a pissing match but I don't need to watch pressers. I watch the games, that show their production on the basketball court.
After watching yesterday's game against Arkansas, Chatkevicius did a good job with rebounding, hustle and getting some early points in the game.
Well, I will say that yesterday wasn't Kacinas' day. He has had some very good games though. Hell, he was the SEC frosh of the week. Both of them are freshman (along with Carrera), and they're going to have good days and bad days. Hell everyone on our team does. As long as we can get 2 to 3 guys to step up their scoring each game, and 3 others that do the other stuff, we'll be okay.
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #24
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

This team is much better today than they were back in November, and that is very refreshing to see....
U-Dub Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #25
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

The reason why Carrera is so good for us is because he is a guy with size that isn't slow. We've had a lot of slow big guys in the last few years. He reminds me a bit of Balkman.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #26
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
This team is much better today than they were back in November, and that is very refreshing to see....
Dang right! We'd blow out some of those teams we struggled with in Nov and Dec. I'd love for them to have a second chance at all 3 of the NC losses. Not saying we'd win all three, but I think they'd get 1 or 2 of them at least.
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #27
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaostheorysc View Post
Dang right! We'd blow out some of those teams we struggled with in Nov and Dec. I'd love for them to have a second chance at all 3 of the NC losses. Not saying we'd win all three, but I think they'd get 1 or 2 of them at least.
Yep, watching these guys early, I was just hoping we might win 12-13 games all year long.... Now, a winning season is looking more and more possible.... Coach has done great things
U-Dub Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #28
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Mike is not a jerk he he is equal to Noah on my bulls. Intense. But he is always courteous to the refs and he is a great teammate. Get off his back.
You're right, I don't think he's a jerk. I just think in the heat of the moment he makes some impulsive decisions. Like when (I forget which game, but I'm not gonna go back and watch every tape) he kept blocking an opposing player from getting the ball to pass it inbounds and delayed the game. He's a great asset and a good kid it seems, but he's got a little to learn.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #29
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

the last 2 years on Darin Horn's career I would hate watching our basketball games but being the true fan I am, I still watched every single one.

Under Frank Martin even though we still are not good yet I can wait to watch our team play every time we hit the court. Im ready for Frank and the guys to hit up Florida and play hard as they have the entire season and then some!

GO COCKS!
"WE WILL TAKE IT BACK" - Frank Martin