CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
cocksmith1or11
Gamecockswag
Badazcock
NinjaSven
johnnyb
Regalcock
ESPN Game Day Commen (1461)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1321)
Simple "yes&quo (1310)
Phil Steele just pre (975)
The Comeback & T (764)
TeMarcus Blanton (591)
Garcia: Change the R (579)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (239)
Instrumental Music ( (167)
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Name a Gamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Anybody just have that &q
Madrid vs Barca
Where in Seattle
Bama @ Tennessee
Remember, SEC is weird
ESPN Game Day Comments Re

Old 01-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #1301
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Usually we just have to get someone to just participate to get some pts right? It's odd that you seem to get pts for just scoring the challenge but don't get anymore unless the clan ends up in a top % of clans... Or am I reading then wrong?
Old 01-29-2013, 11:43 PM   #1302
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Not sure spenda. Domination tomorrow. Every 100 caps you get plus 100 xp. I will be on early.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #1303
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, the TDM and Kill Confirmed ones you get like 250 for participating and then it is based on percentage. For Dom and Capture you don't get anything unless you hit the minimum number and it scales up with the number of caps.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #1304
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Nights like the one I had last night are why I still keep on playing COD. The lag gods must have been on my side. I started off in lobby and I noticed a lot of names, clan tags, and emblems that had South Carolina references, so I figured the connections would be good and I was right.

I stayed in the same lobby for 2 hours. Not once did I hear any foreign language being spoken and I was a 4 bar all night. My shots were actually registering and people were dying like they should. I was at the top or near the top for every single game. I almost was able to break the 50 kill mark in KC but went 49-7 which I thought was pretty good since the only lethal streak I was running was the lightning strike.

I was running a UAV/CUAV/Lightning strike setup and it was working pretty well for me last night. I think even one time I had a 5 man strike. On a match on Raid I got 12 kills with the strike for the entire game.

Berry I didn't notice your invite until I was getting off for the night. I was zoned in too much to notice the notifications on the screen.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 AM   #1305
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Understand. I went off on one or two games last night running with Todd and them. My 1st game with them was Domination on standoff. Started out Terrible, but finished 40-9. Connections weren't that good, so I had to play with the lag. But it wasn't all bad.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #1306
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I am not sure why it was so good on my end last night, but it was by far the best it has been since the game has been out. I am sure it will be just the opposite tonight if I get a chance to play.

I did get two messages from this one dude calling me a cheating a$$ s.o.b. He had a 1 to 2 bar every game, so I am not sure what he was expecting to accomplish. I think he was just mad because I got him with C-4 a few times.

I never run lethals but since I was working on a no attachment challenge I had some extra points left over. I decided to equip 2 C-4 charges. I hate how when you throw the first one and then mash the same button to denoate it it will throw the second one instead. It took me awhile of blowing myself up before I got used to hitting square square for that first charge. C-4 is fun though.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:13 AM   #1307
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Not sure spenda. Domination tomorrow. Every 100 caps you get plus 100 xp. I will be on early.
Cool. I played a little last night but had to do some things so I got off before anyone else was on. I will get on tonight and play dom and try to get caps.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:09 AM   #1308
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I can't get on the Elite site here at work. Did we get enough caps to qualify for any points?

Anyone tried to Crysis 3 multiplayer beta yet? I had it download while I went to bed last night so I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I enjoyed the Crysis 2 mp, but just didn't have anyone on my friends list that had the game.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #1309
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I think LegalCock is going the way of The-USC.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:08 AM   #1310
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

It shows our caps as follows:

BigSpenda864 - 33
Yogi - 27
Berry - 21

For some reason the "Tier" section keeps showing me an "unexpected error" message so I can't tell if we got any points. I tired refreshing but nothing. I can try again later. I think someone said we needed 100 caps though. I guess we didn't get there. I was pushing for caps so my K/D went in the toilet but the lag was awful the later we played last night. I was getting slaughtered.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #1311
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Me and COCKPIT82 went off on some fools last night.

He jumped in a game that I was doing OK in but couldn't get a good streak going ... until ... I was 18-17 and I shot one guy ... got his tags ... turned the corner and had 4 enemies running straight at me ... with a single clip and praying and spraying ... i took them all down ... i took cover as changed my clip and by the time I stood up ... 2 others ran straight past me ... i mowed them down and got my lightening strike and halstorm missile ... ran the lightening strike and picked up 4+ kills with it ... ran the halstorm a few later and took out the other 2 players ... ended up finishing 33-17

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #1312
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I think its only 50 per 100 xp for the dom caps.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #1313
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Dang that sucks if we didn't get anything. Give me a particpation trophy dammit! lol

I think I was averaging 5 or 6 caps a game and still doing decent on the K/D for the most part except for that last game. I only had 3 caps and died several times trying to get the B flag.

Slums is being coming a real PIA for me on Domination. If you don't get B first it is really hard to get it back since there are only three routes in that are easily covered. It reminds me of Rundown on MW2 where the B flag was on the middle bridge.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #1314
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I would think you guys got at least 100 xp. It takes them a while to update it sometimes.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #1315
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

He jumped in a game that I was doing OK in but couldn't get a good streak going ... until ... I was 18-17 and I shot one guy ... got his tags ... turned the corner and had 4 enemies running straight at me ... with a single clip and praying and spraying ... i took them all down ...
The advantages of playing HC I assume. I did get a four man spray on core last night, and that is truly not easy to do.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #1316
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

He jumped in a game that I was doing OK in but couldn't get a good streak going ... until ... I was 18-17 and I shot one guy ... got his tags ... turned the corner and had 4 enemies running straight at me ... with a single clip and praying and spraying ... i took them all down ... i took cover as changed my clip and by the time I stood up ... 2 others ran straight past me ... i mowed them down and got my lightening strike and halstorm missile ... ran the lightening strike and picked up 4+ kills with it ... ran the halstorm a few later and took out the other 2 players ... ended up finishing 33-17
Good job Cack. Thats like that game I went 56-17 on HC KC on Slums. Lightning strike is a good streak if you put it in the right spot.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #1317
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Good job Cack. Thats like that game I went 56-17 on HC KC on Slums. Lightning strike is a good streak if you put it in the right spot.
I agree. The UAV/CUAV/Lightning strike combo I've been running has been working well for me the past couple of days.

Raid is another good map for the strike especially if the other team is spawning in the garage area. The love to run up those steps to the middle court yard and it is easy to get groups of people with the strike.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #1318
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I prefer the hellstorm. It's maybe higher risk but seems like I get 3-5 pieces with it more often.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #1319
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I prefer the hellstorm. It's maybe higher risk but seems like I get 3-5 pieces with it more often.
When have you ever been on to play? Quit watching those girly movies on Netflix and play!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #1320
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

No, I haven't played any this week. I'm on strike.