CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
sporkgod50
i29gman
Lalli25
F4rpoole
Thenardier
Spur's Addiction
Gyle41386
qcgamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1805)
The #AskEmmert Q& (578)
Stadium Ratings-Site (427)
Construction of Worl (284)
Peach Bowl name retu (281)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (279)
Save Electricity By (233)
HELP calculating acr (202)
NBA Wants to Up Age (139)
How Experienced In P (134)
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Jameis Winston's Accuser
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
2015 - Davon Durant
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #221
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Skai Moore Thread (2013 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet girl View Post
Maybe we should change the name of the spur. I do believe it is used as a negative.
By the way, did anybody ever hear Rolin's story? I know he gave an interview to explain the reason for his switch on some site.
I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure someone will post it.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #222
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Waiting until signing day to hear a decision between usc, vandy and rutgers. lol
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #223
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
Waiting until signing day to hear a decision between usc, vandy and rutgers. lol
I think it's safe to say it's down to us and Vandy.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:53 AM   #224
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

UTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot material

What the heck happened here?

We seem to think Moore is down to Arky, Kentucky, and UT. A few days ago I honestly thought he was Columbia bound.

Edit: I don't think he is Vandy bound. They seem to be putting a lot of pressure on Zac Cunningham. I just don't see Moore there.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 AM   #225
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

UTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot material

Clarification:

This was a summary of a very recent 247 article.

Quote:
It's UT and Arkansas, and KY is in 3rd, as they came in later. Martinez visited him on Tuesday this week and spent a couple hours with him. The article said there is no guarantee that he will visit anywhere this weekend. He has a close relationship with Jancek. He hasn't visited UT, yet, so the coaches are trying to sell him the program from afar. Mother recently moved to ATL to take a job, but he lives in South FL with his grandfather, and that will play into his decision. Will make a decision on NSD.

- cliff notes of 247 article
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 AM   #226
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOLS View Post
What the heck happened here?

We seem to think Moore is down to Arky, Kentucky, and UT. A few days ago I honestly thought he was Columbia bound.

Edit: I don't think he is Vandy bound. They seem to be putting a lot of pressure on Zac Cunningham. I just don't see Moore there.
Trollin
Old 01-31-2013, 12:58 AM   #227
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
Trollin
Not exactly. See my follow up post. There's an actual article on 247, I just don't have a subscription.

Simply looking for some perspective/clarification.

Edit: I understand now that those three schools (Arky, UK, and UT) are who he is considering for his final visit. All I wanted to know
Old 01-31-2013, 01:02 AM   #228
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Clarification:

So you're saying we're completely out of it?
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 AM   #229
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Clarification:

what site is that from on 247
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 AM   #230
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneisAble View Post
So you're saying we're completely out of it?
No. You still seem to lead. The article says that those three schools are who he was considering for his final visit.

I came here to find out what it meant because it seemed totally out of left field. Found the answer before anyone here answered ha.

Sorry for the confusion
Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 AM   #231
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryThingGreen View Post
what site is that from on 247
Tennessee's.

I fixed my one post. UT, Arky, and UK are competing for his final visit.

Again, sorry for any confusion. Just fishing for information.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 AM   #232
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Tennessee's.

I fixed my one post. UT, Arky, and UK are competing for his final visit.

Again, sorry for any confusion. Just fishing for information.
gotcha.

as of now, sites are reporting no visit this weekend and he canceled on arky.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 AM   #233
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryThingGreen View Post
gotcha.

as of now, sites are reporting no visit this weekend and he canceled on arky.
LBs that want a future don't go to Akry.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 AM   #234
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
No. You still seem to lead. The article says that those three schools are who he was considering for his final visit.

I came here to find out what it meant because it seemed totally out of left field. Found the answer before anyone here answered ha.

Sorry for the confusion
Ah. Misread the post. Who knows. I'm going to go appreciate the kids we DO have.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:55 AM   #235
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Not exactly. See my follow up post. There's an actual article on 247, I just don't have a subscription.

Simply looking for some perspective/clarification.

Edit: I understand now that those three schools (Arky, UK, and UT) are who he is considering for his final visit. All I wanted to know
Skai Moore has never consider Arky, Tenn or UK.....he was considering taking his final OV at either Arky or Tenn but decided against it.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #236
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Everything I hear is we are the Team to beat.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:11 AM   #237
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

^
Yep. Rutgers are probably third team outside looking in. SC or Vandy.
Lets get this kid and call it a recruiting cycle. This class has been insane...
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #238
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

His parents have been on one official visit and that was ours. Plus we still have our in-home
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #239
dumpyloser
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 994
dumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talons

Pretty sure we were in home last week
Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #240
GarnetArmy07
Legen...DARY

Male

CockyCash: 1101221
GarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot material

Had our in-home. He'll be a Gamecok. I say our chances as of now is 70% +
Closed Thread