CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4355)
ESPN reporter adding (2193)
For the love of God! (1963)
SOS: No QB controve (1837)
Waldrop injured (1668)
Just read this. (981)
In light of our matc (889)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (866)
How we won the UGA g (805)
Christian Walker cal (533)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Clemson requires sex hist
ESPN reporter adding to t
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
In light of our matchup w
If this doesn't give you
Davis dinged up again?
Tony Stewart kills Kevin
Winston

Old 01-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #21
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Anybody know anything about an anticipated release date. All I know is it's in development. And with Rockstar that means it could be another year before we see it.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #22
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

I've heard May 2013.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #23
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I think it says that at the end of the trailer. No?
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:01 AM   #24
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah I think it says that at the end of the trailer. No?
I don't remember seeing a date at the end of the trailer...that May date has just been speculation from what I understand.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #25
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
I don't remember seeing a date at the end of the trailer...that May date has just been speculation from what I understand.
Talked to the guy at Gamestop this weekend. They have at November 2012 right now, but he expects it to be pushed back to April/May. Then he went on a rant about Rockstar not wanting it to compete with mass effect 3 for game of the year blah, blah, blah.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #26
DCGamecock5
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 126000149
DCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot materialDCGamecock5 is USC mascot material

If they say fall 12 it will probably be summer 13 this seems like a title that could keep moving back and back trying to build hype.
DCGamecock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #27
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/...-dead-2-update

Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #28
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

I love the GTA series!! I've played and completed every single one except for San Andres(sp?)... im super excited for GTA5. I picked up a copy of the Godfather 2 the other day at best buy cheap and its pretty fun also!
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #29
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

Didn't want to make a new thread just for this but...

Grand Theft Auto III’s Release Date on PlayStation Network
It’s right around the corner.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #30
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Pushed back to September 17th from previously announced "spring" window. Delayed to allow rockstar "more time for development". Vice city is available on PSN now though. Weird concept, delaying a game until they think its actually ready for release.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #31
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

heard the map will be bigger than all the previous GTA maps combined, ima need a helicopter.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #32
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Pushed back to September 17th from previously announced "spring" window. Delayed to allow rockstar "more time for development". Vice city is available on PSN now though. Weird concept, delaying a game until they think its actually ready for release.
Don't waste you money on Vice City. When San Andreas is on the PSN store now.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #33
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Is San Andreas # 4? I like the 80's bro. The 80's were the shiz. Can you imagine wearing parachute pants and a thriller jacket now?
Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM   #34
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

That's all well and good, but the map is not big at all. Plus there are loading screens when you go to different sections. No loading screen in SA.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #35
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

There's already vids on youtube of fat guys in their 20's crying and tearing up their apartments over the release date.

Ah, humanity.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #36
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Don't waste you money on Vice City. When San Andreas is on the PSN store now.
Vice City is my favorite. I enjoy all of them but I've played through Vice City a billion times on every platform its been on and every time it comes out on a new device I can't wait to play it again. FWIW I have all of them on multiple platforms but again Vice City is my favorite.

Can't wait until Sept. I was really looking forward to playing it soon but there are other games like Bioshock and Gears of War coming out soon that I already don't have time for.

Should be interesting to see how the GTA V release correlates to the PS4 release.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #37
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 systems.
For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation 3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mis...e-installation
Old 07-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #38
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I hope they release it for the PC

Are they?
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #39
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
I hope they release it for the PC

Are they?
They haven't announced yet, but I guarantee you there will be a PC version eventually. I personally think they will release it on next gen and PC around March 2014 just my opinion/hunch/wish.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #40
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male