CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Acockolypse Now
MEL
auslander
sanford
MWard
Spurticus
ccured
The Yancey
WeStillOwnUSC
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1500)
Texags (1306)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (1115)
Ace suspended 4 game (1036)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Dawg DL man arrested (909)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (796)
Comporium (736)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (661)
Georgia DE Jonathan (620)
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
Texags
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
2015 - Mon Denson
Ace suspended 4 games
2015 - Traveon Samuel
2015 - Zack Bailey
Another A&M aggie off

Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material
Default well what happened to the rep points

Just a question to the person doing the rep point experiment in the recently deleted culliver thread.

Did they stay or did they go?
sporkgod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Re: well what happened to the rep points

I think if a thread get's deleted the rep points go along with it.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
MAN
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
MAN has feathers coming inMAN has feathers coming inMAN has feathers coming in

Why did it get deleted.
MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN View Post
Why did it get deleted.
The thread started taking too much of a political lean for the mod's on the site.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
I think if a thread get's deleted the rep points go along with it.
I assume so, but what about the post count?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
MAN
Walk On

Male

What did culiver say
Old 01-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #7
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
What did culiver say
No reason to get this thread deleted as well. just go to cnnsi or espn and the answer will quickly become available.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #8
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
What did culiver say
by the way I understand that it was an innocent question. just the mod's have made their feelings clear and I appreciate the work they do to maintain the site so I respect their choice.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #9
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

In answer to the OP question, I think the points disappeared. I should have written my total down before asking, but I didn't think about it. The thread title becomes N/A. The people comments stay, and the persons name, etc.

Now...as a final part to the experiment....3 folks gave me points for the deleted thread. Would you try to rep me again to see if you can do so...or if the message comes up that you have to spread them around before giving me reps again.

thanks
Old 01-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
In answer to the OP question, I think the points disappeared. I should have written my total down before asking, but I didn't think about it. The thread title becomes N/A. The people comments stay, and the persons name, etc.

Now...as a final part to the experiment....3 folks gave me points for the deleted thread. Would you try to rep me again to see if you can do so...or if the message comes up that you have to spread them around before giving me reps again.

thanks
Tried and denied.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #11
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

ok, thanks. Maybe the point total stayed. I wish I had written the total down. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another Cully thread and try to get in there before the hammer comes down.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #12
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
ok, thanks. Maybe the point total stayed. I wish I had written the total down. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another Cully thread and try to get in there before the hammer comes down.
It might be easier to PM on of the mods and ask them directly what happens to your points etc.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #13
MAN
Walk On

Male

Give'em hell cully!
Old 01-30-2013, 11:36 PM   #14
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

I sent points to a few other people and still denied for you. I wonder if its a time delay
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #15
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Do work Sunday, make us proud Chris
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #16
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

second test..35559 prior to Floyd's points, 35655 after. Let's see what happens when that puppy gets deleted.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #17
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Rep points come and go, forget about it ! When the system crashed awhile back, everybody lost points, just another day.................
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:19 PM   #18
KC85
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
KC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudly

<----Cully's new biggest fan.

Yup mine got taken away.

Last edited by KC85; 01-31-2013 at 02:28 PM.
KC85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #19
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:

thanks
I think I've had rep points that had "N/A" under the reason because of the thread getting deleted.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Rep points come and go, forget about it ! When the system crashed awhile back, everybody lost points, just another day.................
Sure it is far down the list of reasons I come to CT, but I find myself generally interested in the way things work. (rep points included)