CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Acockolypse Now
MEL
auslander
Spurticus
sanford
The Yancey
MWard
ccured
WeStillOwnUSC
Texags (1635)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1629)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (1283)
Ace suspended 4 game (1267)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (1023)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Dawg DL man arrested (974)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (933)
Comporium (736)
2014-2015 Men's Non (338)
Ace suspended 4 games
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
Texags
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Name a Gamecock
Good Article for those co
Dawg DL man arrested for
ESPN Car wash Spurrier
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Green and Lammons

Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #41
KC85
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
KC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudlyKC85 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Least Favorite Coach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
People probably think im crazy, but Im not a James Franklin fan at all. And I think Will Muschamp is a moron.
This. Guy is very motivated but a loose cannon. I could not trust the guy.
KC85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #42
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

1. Kiffin

2. Turbeville
3. Miles
4. Muschamp
5. Meyer
6. Bielema
7. Rodriguez
8. Ericson
9. Petrino
10. Richt

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #43
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Saban. Even some Bama fans don't like his personality.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #44
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spurs

1. Lame Kiffin
2. Any Pelini
3. Rex Ryan
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #45
Coop2Cocky
Walk On

Male

Coop2Cocky has hatched from the shell

Of course Lane Kiffin!...But I've gotta mention Paterno!...Sorry guys, I'm still not over it...Not when there were innocent kids involved!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #46
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

Lame, Mushmouth, Urbane, are my favorites to not like. I will also add Miles(for his mismanagement of the clock at the end of the Chik-Filet) and of course DUMBO. Dumbo is the epitome of "The difference between ignorance and stupidity is; that ignorance can be cured".
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #47
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Lots to choose from. Top of the list is Muschamp. Can someone explain why he doesn't get called out more for the complete lie of a story that he fabricated about Spurrier standing up him and his father on a recruiting visit and then repeating that fiction every chance he had?
Other really obvious ones are Dabo, Meyer and Kiffen, but Bielema seems pretty unlikeable, Fedora has a big mouth that he can't back up, and Hugh Freeze might be an up and coming guy to watch for the list.
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #48
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

dabo's the worst
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #49
Percy Jackson
Walk On

Male

Percy Jackson has feathers coming inPercy Jackson has feathers coming in

I don't know, I think Les Miles is likeable and his kids like him. Not sure if he's a good coach.

Dabo is harmless.

Charlie Weiss is the luckiest man on earth; wish I could learn how to job interview like him.

Urban is Urban. I live in Utah, so I cut him some slack.

I disliked Brian Kelly until this year. The way he handled himself and his kids in the NCG left a good impression on me.

I like James Franklin. His academic institution angle and offering early playing time pitch he uses on recruits is smart.

Kiffin: see Charlie Weiss comments
Something about Muschamp bothers me. He seems like a momma's boy who, as a kid, cried and got his way.

Saban: a business man who loves the spotlight much more than he would lead us to believe.

This rambling leads me to my least favorite coach which is Pelini; arrogant, mediocre coach at best, disrespectful and no one, including his own players, likes him.

Last edited by Percy Jackson; 02-01-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Percy Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #50
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

I love Dabo. He's one of the greatest things to happen to us in years.

It use to be Tuberville (0-4 against him) and to be honest, the man I use to hate the most to play was Steve Spurrier. I knew it was going to be a whipping and there was nothing we could do about it.

But now it's Muschamp.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #51
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Can we add coordinators to this.

If that's allowed Kirby Smart is the answer for me, and more than anyone in this thread.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #52
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Can we add coordinators to this.

If that's allowed Kirby Smart is the answer for me, and more than anyone in this thread.
If we're opening it up to assistants, I'd go with Chad Morris and I'm not alone on that. He's also been the least favorite candidate of any AD he's interviewed with for their coaching vacancy.
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #53
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Mack Brown
Lane Kiffen
Mark Richt

My top 3, in order.
markymark550 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #54
Coop2Cocky
Walk On

Male

Coop2Cocky has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick66 View Post
If we're opening it up to assistants, I'd go with Chad Morris and I'm not alone on that. He's also been the least favorite candidate of any AD he's interviewed with for their coaching vacancy.
If we can include coordinators, I'd have to go with Brian Van Gorder...for obvious reasons!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #55
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit

to me, kiffie and his step-daddy, pete carroll are Real close to the top
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #56
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 477000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Lame is number 1.

It is hard for me to hate Dumbo... I want him at Clemson forever. Best coach ( a USC standpoint) that Clemson ever had
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #57
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Mark Stoops. Who does he think he is, coaching Kentucky "football"?
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #58
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacitynate View Post
By conference:
ACC: Dabby
P12: Kiff
SEC: Muschump
B12: Stoops
B1G: Urb
BE: Don't take seriously.
Why?
Old 02-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #59
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

[quote=robgusc76;3659324]People probably think im crazy, but Im not a James Franklin fan at all. QUOTE]

You must have a hot wife.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #60
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet 4 Life 81 View Post
especially what he said after we lost at lsu

Yeah that irked me too. Spurrier is the greatest cause he has the balls to go to programs and build them in his own name, not piggy back the tradition of other programs. Every place he has been he has put HIS stamp and signature on the football programs. He could have easily gone to an Alabama, LSU or name any tradition rich program and won a national title. He could have won multiple titles by now. The HBC is the man!