CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
ReadR00ster
4gamecockfb
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
Acockolypse Now
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
GoldenSpur7
Spurrier_Superior_On
Diamond DeSheilds, U (2839)
how has more ESPN an (1578)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1111)
Gamecock Legacy recr (766)
Women's bb - Deshiel (506)
Clemson's At It Agai (497)
22 ways to annoy peo (391)
$15 home AC (368)
Hope Springs Eternal (303)
Why sports will alwa (255)
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Steak and eggs
how has more ESPN anounce
Season Rankings Thread...
Byron the bunny...fear th
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Playstation 4
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Joeckel Transfering from

Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #101
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly
Default Re: Who takes Lattimore in the draft?

I want him at St. Louis
Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #102
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

If the NFL team you pull for has sucked for the past 10 years don't be selfish by wishing Lattimore getting drafted to your them. Be a better Gamecock fan and hope he goes somewhere that has history of winning. He deserves it!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #103
SPURRIER
#1 Draft Pick

Male

CockyCash: 257000
SPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talonsSPURRIER has developed his gaff and talons

Seattle has him at #4 on their wish list. Could move up if progress continues on or ahead of schedule.
SPURRIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #104
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
If the NFL team you pull for has sucked for the past 10 years don't be selfish by wishing Lattimore getting drafted to your them. Be a better Gamecock fan and hope he goes somewhere that has history of winning. He deserves it!
Me wanting him on my team isn't putting any pressure on the Rams to draft him so I think I'm fine wishing him there.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #105
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I'd love for him to go to the Panthers but don't know if that will happen.

He will do great, wherever he goes.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #106
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
Me wanting him on my team isn't putting any pressure on the Rams to draft him so I think I'm fine wishing him there.
No your just wishing he was on a sucky team thats all.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #107
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
No your just wishing he was on a sucky team thats all.
rams are headed in right direction

didnt everyone get upset that sidney signed with seahawks a few years ago b/c it was a crappy west coast team, look at them now
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #108
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfreek88 View Post
rams are headed in right direction

didnt everyone get upset that sidney signed with seahawks a few years ago b/c it was a crappy west coast team, look at them now
Na I was happy because he was given 18 million dollars guaranteed.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #109
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

hope its my Packers!
Old 02-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #110
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Not sure why so many are hating on Carolina, but I'll be happy with Lattimore going to any team EXCEPT Atlanta. I mean the falcons are Marcus's favorite team, but I hate them and couldn't take seeing another gamecock talent be wasted in Atlanta.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #111
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Good time to bring this back with some recent news of Lattimore's success. I say he not only gets drafted early, he gets drafted in the late first round by the New York Jets.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #112
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Good time to bring this back with some recent news of Lattimore's success. I say he not only gets drafted early, he gets drafted in the late first round by the New York Jets.
Are you predicting the Jets will trade for a late first round pick?
(Or trade down from their current 9th pick)

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #113
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Are you predicting the Jets will trade for a late first round pick?
(Or trade down from their current 9th pick)
I think they trade down for a late 1st with some extra in the back rounds. They need a lot of help.

Lattimore can block, he can run, and he can catch out of the backfield. They need some major offensive help, but there are a couple of good receivers this year they can get in later rounds. I think they go heavy offense in their first 3 picks, but they are stuck with Sanchez no matter what otherwise they'd draft a QB.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #114
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
Not sure why so many are hating on Carolina, but I'll be happy with Lattimore going to any team EXCEPT Atlanta. I mean the falcons are Marcus's favorite team, but I hate them and couldn't take seeing another gamecock talent be wasted in Atlanta.
Not sure why you are hating on Atlanta. It is his favorite team and four former players are on the Falcons roster. Plus, many friends and family members can watch him play. And they have a passing attack that will relieve pressure for him to feel like he needs to be the primary weapon of the offense. Frankly, I am not going to be upset where Lattimore ends up, as long as he is happy and the team cares for his health.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #115
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Being a Dolphins fan, I'd like to see him go there. either him or Ace as a punt returner, but since Latti likes the Falcons, it would be cool to see him end up on the roster of his favorite team. If he ended up at the Panthers I'd root for them only because of Marcus, because I can't stand Cam.(And no it's not because of 2010.)
Old 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #116
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

heard he has been talking with st. louis, cin, detroit.
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #117
#7Clowney
4-Star

Male

#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
I like this if it happens.

Just don't go to the Panthers.
#7Clowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #118
SR4-AJ1
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10585636
SR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by #7Clowney View Post
Just don't go to the Panthers.
Agreed being with the dirtybirds wouldn't be bad in my opinion either
Old 02-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #119
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet 4 Life 81 View Post
heard he has been talking with st. louis, cin, detroit.
Man, if he signed with the Bengals they would have three bright future young guns on their team with Latti, AJ Green, and Andy Dalton. That is a pretty good foundation to build up their program.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #120
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
Thank you !!! Atlanta is the "new" seahawks in the sense that its where good talent goes there to die, or play musical teams.. But I don't really care where he goes. I'm a lattimore fan and want him to get his payday. He sure as hell deserves it.
I'm sure some will be butt hurt over the Atlanta comment lol, however, moving along...
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote