CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
smoovecock
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
JerseyBird
markymark550
b381l
RGHoskins
CoverTwo
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (1837)
Brad Lawing (1783)
Constant Updates on (1615)
Alshon - Bose (1035)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (954)
Garcia vs Clemson To (854)
How cool would it be (844)
Carolina/Clemson gam (567)
Palmetto Bowl (390)
Chattanooga upends N (219)
Palmetto Bowl
Constant Updates on Watso
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Chattanooga upends No. 4
Andrew Clifford Scooter A
NEW Pics from South Alaba
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Where to watch in Arlingt

Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #1341
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Looked like we were signed up to me, when I check it yesterday evening.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #1342
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

When I was enlisting things earlier in the week I skipped all the CTF stuff since no one liked doing the challenges. Someone else may have gone back and enlisted though.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #1343
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Well damn. I wasted all that time.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #1344
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Connections were garbage for me last night and I kept running into parties so it was not a fun night. The only positives were I did get the gold camo for the Type 25 and was able to prestige.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #1345
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Dude, check out this camper. Dude is a epic camper.
http://youtu.be/zcFk97MgCsI
Old 02-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #1346
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Well damn. I wasted all that time.
I'm sorry. Tonight is TDM Kills, Saturday is KC starting at 2 pm, and Sunday is TDM again starting at 10 am.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #1347
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Lol yeah I've watched Thunder's videos before on The Worm. He has one or two more videos on his channel of the Worms gameplay. The worm says some funny things though.

Check out the recent vids on Thunder's channel of the lag switcher. It is just ridiculous how the guy is able to freeze people.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #1348
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

ok, my interest is finally piqued..what the hell does this thread title stand for? what the heck is a cytk clan blops II ps3?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #1349
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

It's a thread for the support community for sufferers from a rare but highly symptom intensive sexually transmitted disease.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #1350
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
ok, my interest is finally piqued..what the hell does this thread title stand for? what the heck is a cytk clan blops II ps3?
CYTK stands for Cockytalk. Black Ops 2 is a video game on the playstation 3.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #1351
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

You can also live stream pub matches with Twitch now. Now that is good.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #1352
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

2x weapon xp this weekend. I just prestiged two guns last night so this should help.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #1353
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:

this is hilarious

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #1354
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

All I hear are crickets ... anyone playing this afternoon?

Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #1355
Berry
Sherlock

Male

No but you need to set up an account on Twitch and turn on the live streaming in game so I can watch you.

#nostalking.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #1356
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

No thanks ... i'm good

Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #1357
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I should be on tonight around 10ish. I've had a twitch account for a bit since I watch other people's stream. Vonderharr from Treyarch is streaming right now. I think I'm right at the minimum upload speed to stream so I might try it out tonight.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #1358
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

We just fell short of the silver medal in the TDM challenge. We needed 500 kills and had 432. Good job by Spenda for making the big push.

Kill breakdown:

Spenda 220 kills

Yogi 162 kills

Berry 50 kills
Old 02-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #1359
Berry
Sherlock

Male

If Legalcovk would accept invites..... SMH.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #1360
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Need to get a bunch of confirmed kills today. need to get in the top 25 percent.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote