CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Master Bedroom
75CarolinaFan
Spurrier_Superior_On
SwampFox
WeStillOwnUSC
bcolinc
johnnyb
kingofnerf
sanford
Spurrier: Davis May (7011)
Devonte Holloman Ret (2350)
JD & DJ Getting (984)
Article on Shaw & (978)
Aggie looking forwar (975)
Cockaboose Owners (933)
and the #1 2014 acc (766)
I have not bought in (761)
I'm thinking we're g (695)
Clemson OT to transf (438)
First "Carolina Call
I have not bought into ou
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Spurrier: Davis May Not B
Cheap jersey and very nic
Devonte Holloman Retiring
Connor Shaw Browns
Aggie looking forward to
SEC East QB's Ranked
New Sign at Williams Bric

Old 02-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #41
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: COD Black Ops II on (Xbox)

What do you guys think of the new DLC maps? I like 2 of the 4 a lot although I've only been able to play China and the snow resort once. I don't like playing core and in the hardcore playlist the maps are mixed in with the originals so I haven't been able to do much. But first impression is I love the one with the water running through the tunnels and I love the skate park. Both of those maps are really balanced and better than any of the originals, IMO.

Working on getting gold on all of my assault rifles .. gotten 2 so far, MTAR and Type 25.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #42
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Yeah let us know how you guys like them before they drop on the PS3. Need to know if they will be worth the money or not.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #43
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
What do you guys think of the new DLC maps? I like 2 of the 4 a lot although I've only been able to play China and the snow resort once. I don't like playing core and in the hardcore playlist the maps are mixed in with the originals so I haven't been able to do much. But first impression is I love the one with the water running through the tunnels and I love the skate park. Both of those maps are really balanced and better than any of the originals, IMO.

Working on getting gold on all of my assault rifles .. gotten 2 so far, MTAR and Type 25.
The snow map is awesome, only played it once so far. I am also a huge fan of Hydro or whatever it is named. I played China one time and it isn't bad, I just felt like I was restricted to stay on the outside edge of the map - maybe I need to get used to the layout first. As for the fourth map, the skate park, I have yet to play it.

However, the Zombies map is intense! If anyone wants to play it with me, send me a friend request at Hellraiser024 or PM me your Gamertag. I made it to level 16 last night with only two parks and without upgraded guns (I had no idea what I was doing at the time).
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #44
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Bump de bump.

If anyone wants to play my username is Ch4ncey. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on late most weeknights.

Got 3 more AR's to camo unlock to get diamond. I'm tired of playing with these things. Did anyone see where the latest update added camos you can purchase and have extra class slots? Talk about milking it, Treyarch..

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 03-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #45
hubbarjm
Faustian individual

Male

CockyCash: 200
hubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: COD Black Ops II (XBox)

Tag: SpurUrFace
HMU if you want to start a clan I got a 1.3 K/d, 208spm, I guess I am an average player.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #46
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Bump de bump.

If anyone wants to play my username is Ch4ncey. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on late most weeknights.

Got 3 more AR's to camo unlock to get diamond. I'm tired of playing with these things. Did anyone see where the latest update added camos you can purchase and have extra class slots? Talk about milking it, Treyarch..
you getting on tonight?
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #47
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Yeah I should be on tonight and Wednesday night. Maybe tomorrow. I'll be out of town for the rest of the week after Wednesday though.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #48
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

New DLC in a little over a week. Apparently they are bringing back a newly designed Firing Range map from Black Ops 1 and a new zombies map. Also rumor that Nuketown will be free to everyone and hopefully added to all playlists.

Double XP next weekend.

They are streaming a Call of Duty tournament tomorrow.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #49
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

People Still play this????

I Hardly See Anyone on Blops 2 On Live Anymore
Old 04-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #50
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #51
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

New maps are dope.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #52
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
New maps are dope.
How is Studio?

I loved Firing Range on BO.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #53
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

I never played BO1 so I have no idea what FR was like but Studio is basically reminds me of killbox from call of duty 5 (I think it was)

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #54
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Firing Range:

Studio:

Hopefully they will play the same.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #55
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

New maps are okay. 2 of 4 are good, if anyone likes domination add me Millertime5263
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #56
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

CockyCash: 500
RY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPit

Yo guys, anyone wanna try to get a team together for league play? I've never played it before but hear it's pretty fun. Also, I usually play a lot of core domination, kill confirmed, one in the chamber and every once in a while I'll mix in the other game modes.

I have about a 1.5 K/D and a 400+ SPM. I always play the objective. I hate teammates that don't. I reached prestige master and decided to reset my stats so I don't have that VSAT on permanent unlock anymore but I usually always run at least one team support streak (UAV, Counter UAV, VSAT, EMP Systems).

If you'd be interested, I usually play late on weeknights & some weekends.
My gamertag is: CHlLL COSBY (the "i" is a lowercase "L")
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #57
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

RY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPit

Also, what class are you guys doing well with at the moment? With all the updates guns are constantly nerfed and buffed. Right now if I'm playing a domination game on a small-medium map I go with

MSMC - Fast mags & quickdraw
Perk 1 Greed - Flak Jacket & Hardline
Perk 2 - Toughness
Perk 3 Greed - Tac Mask & Dexterity

I'll put a C4, tac insert, and fast hands on there once I unlock all that again. That's my bread and butta.

The Type 25 and Vector are also pretty beastly now. They've made the Type 25 like an AR/SMG hybrid now kinda like the Peacekeeper but more AR than SMG. Perfect for medium maps.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #58
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I am over on the PS3 side, but a lot of us over there play League Play. If you are going to play in the Championship Series were the objective modes are be aware that it has limitations about what you can use and not use when it comes to equipment and score streaks.

Off hand I know you can't use C4, Tac Inserts, Rocket Launchers, Bettys, Claymores, Shock Charges, UAV, CUAV, Care Package and some other stuff as well. The gamemodes played are a rotation of Hardpoint, Search and Destroy, and Capture the Flag.

The League TDM series is wide open and it doesn't matter what you use.

Playing solo in league isn't that bad since most people will try to go for the objective since getting the win is the only thing that will improve your ranking, but be warned that randoms will sometimes quit if they are getting beat halfway through the game and leave you short a teammate since it doesn't repopulate.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #59
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

Yeah I knew about the class loadout restrictions. I'm decent enough at hardpoint but when it comes to S&D and CTF I am pretty clueless to strategy and quality classes to run.

Probably a main reason I'm wanting to get into league play (championship series) is because its more skill based. Not saying I'm an elite player but I'd be much better off not playing against LMG Target Finders, SVU spammers, and Cheesy Remington players and other stuff like that. One thing I do hate is when people call me a 'noob' for using C4. I used C4 in BO1 when hardly anyone used it and its just the best way to play objectively and the best lethal equipment in BO2 imo.

One thing I'm not certain on is if everything you are permitted to use in your class set-ups is unlocked in league play? Like if I was a level 36 would I be able to use the AN-94, Skorpion etc?
Old 04-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #60
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RY4N View Post
Yeah I knew about the class loadout restrictions. I'm decent enough at hardpoint but when it comes to S&D and CTF I am pretty clueless to strategy and quality classes to run.

Probably a main reason I'm wanting to get into league play (championship series) is because its more skill based. Not saying I'm an elite player but I'd be much better off not playing against LMG Target Finders, SVU spammers, and Cheesy Remington players and other stuff like that. One thing I do hate is when people call me a 'noob' for using C4. I used C4 in BO1 when hardly anyone used it and its just the best way to play objectively and the best lethal equipment in BO2 imo.

One thing I'm not certain on is if everything you are permitted to use in your class set-ups is unlocked in league play? Like if I was a level 36 would I be able to use the AN-94, Skorpion etc?

Hate to break it to you, half the people you run into use the LMGs with the target finders in league play.

You can use any weapon in league play with all attachments unlocked. Maybe not the grenade launcher, but I say that because I have never run into it. You can run what ever perks you want, just some of the kill streaks are blocked in the championship series. And some equipment as well like yogi said.

Last edited by Berry; 04-24-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: YOGI
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote