CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
donbgamecock
ucan'tlickourcocks
Coulwoodwarlord
ccured
FanofCarolina1
seamus
JaxcockFL
JerseyBird
The Yancey
Green and Lammons (2692)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (925)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (780)
Comporium (736)
Dawg DL man arrested (667)
Texags (569)
Georgia DE Jonathan (487)
Nashville (446)
Gamecocks taken in t (304)
2014 ultimate tailgate po
2015 - Albert Huggins
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Ace suspended 4 games
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Dawg DL man arrested for
2015 - Zack Bailey
Jake Coker

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #261
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Skai Moore Thread (2013 Prospect)

Now not visiting
Old 02-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #262
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

I heard its because we know the two we are getting
Old 02-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #263
ac_lanham
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
ac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spursac_lanham has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Two players, or linebackers?

Thx
Old 02-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #264
Magnum PI
Recruit

Male

Magnum PI is sharpening his clawsMagnum PI is sharpening his clawsMagnum PI is sharpening his clawsMagnum PI is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Even if we get Walton and Bryant, Moore would still be a take wouldn't he?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #265
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

At one point Moore seemed to be the most likely of them all to come to us....perhaps it really was a "first 2 to tell they are coming and shut it down" deal.

I think what I'll do is just depart from the recruiting forum for the next few days and just return on NSD, and see what we end up with.....
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #266
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Sgf, he was referring to him going to UT.

That being said... I want Moore the most, kid is a ****ing stud
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #267
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

This guy should be a take regardless.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #268
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
This guy should be a take regardless.
We can take 3. Vickers will not get an LOI according to most.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #269
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
We can take 3. Vickers will not get an LOI according to most.
From what everyone has been positing on here the past couple of days, those three guys could/will be Walton, Bryant, and Moore. Solid way to close out this year's recruiting cycle.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #270
jfbreb94
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

Quote:
From what everyone has been positing on here the past couple of days, those three guys could/will be Walton, Bryant, and Moore. Solid way to close out this year's recruiting cycle.
Great news.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #271
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
LOL, what everyone has been saying here? That is quite worthless. With very rare exception those of us who post here don't really know anything. We don't know the recruit personally, his family, or his coaches. What you read here is a combination of regurgitated posts from other sites mixed with wild ass guesses. Baseless rumors can grow legs and run like Marcus. So pay little heed to what "everyone" here says. I get info from various sources and web sites and try to hazard a guess from all of that. A guess is all that it is though. In the end no one from our coaches to a random Two Notch Road titty dancer know the mind of a teenager. We find out on the first Wednesday in February.

#ModForMod
Old 02-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #272
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
LOL, what everyone has been saying here? That is quite worthless. With very rare exception those of us who post here don't really know anything. We don't know the recruit personally, his family, or his coaches. What you read here is a combination of regurgitated posts from other sites mixed with wild ass guesses. Baseless rumors can grow legs and run like Marcus. So pay little heed to what "everyone" here says. I get info from various sources and web sites and try to hazard a guess from all of that. A guess is all that it is though. In the end no one from our coaches to a random Two Notch Road titty dancer know the mind of a teenager. We find out on the first Wednesday in February.
Pretty much...

I'm like you. I take all the info that is out there and make my guess on what will happen. This year has definitely been strange. TBS has been pretty spot on the past few years but even they are making misreads. One of the moderators actually had to warn the members to back off our criticisms of their predictions or they'd start banning people.
Anyway, there are some on here like C2, Spurticus, EverythingGreen, and USCBASEBALL to name a few, who have really good insight. None of them claim to be insiders but they do have good info.
I just can't stand the ones who claim they have insider knowledge, who make bold predictions sometimes right sometimes wrong, and are just straight up attention whores who have no idea what they're talking about. It just really gets under my skin.
Everybody's an expert I guess....
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 02-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #273
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornCocky'86 View Post
Pretty much...

I'm like you. I take all the info that is out there and make my guess on what will happen. This year has definitely been strange. TBS has been pretty spot on the past few years but even they are making misreads. One of the moderators actually had to warn the members to back off our criticisms of their predictions or they'd start banning people.
Anyway, there are some on here like C2, Spurticus, EverythingGreen, and USCBASEBALL to name a few, who have really good insight. None of them claim to be insiders but they do have good info.
I just can't stand the ones who claim they have insider knowledge, who make bold predictions sometimes right sometimes wrong, and are just straight up attention whores who have no idea what they're talking about. It just really gets under my skin.
Everybody's an expert I guess....

Some posters are just that but some actually know players and coaches. You have to remember that we are talking about 18 year old kids making a decision of a lifetime so even the experts from GCC and TBS can't predict what will happen with 100% acuracy. Posters making big predictions claiming inside knowlege don't bother me, I just take it with a grain of salt.

BUT, the ones on here bashing the coaching staff because they don't like a certain player that had been offered or act like the staff isn't trying to get certain recruits like they should be able to sign classes like Bama does drive me nuts. We all know the ones I'm talking about.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #274
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Quote:
This is pretty much what I'm talking about.
A statement that is just blatantly made up. He misunderstood elcids post and made up something to make it look like he knows what he's talking about.

I'm not saying he doesn't know somebody on staff but that statement is a lie.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 02-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #275
reddot8481
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200
reddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot materialreddot8481 is USC mascot material

Quote:
A statement that is just blatantly made up. He misunderstood elcids post and made up something to make it look like he knows what he's talking about.

Whats more fun is those who contribute nothing and complain about the quality of the "insider info", or about the context of a free recruiting forum. As they say, take it with a grain of salt and move on.
Carolina eu preciso te falar
Ô Carolina eu vou amar você
Old 02-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #276
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

I will just dont be a sucker.

I think Skai will come here based on what I've read. Vandy or SC?

Franklin is a good recruiter, travel time to Nashville isn't a factor I don't think bc at one time he was committed to Rutgers, and Vandy will give you a great education.

But potential at SC is better. He knows we have limited LB depth, and the chance to win games is better here.

I think even if we sign Walton, we should sign Moore. LB depth is really really scary to me. I know spots are limited for next recruiting season but you have to sign what you can now.

Kenny Powers
Old 02-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #277
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 477000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

As for me... I know nothing. Living in Florida,my only way to keep up with my Gamecocks is Cockytalk. I appreciate the info that comes from those on the know. I enjoy reading the rest. Thanks to all.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #278
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Yeah keep the predictions coming SGF and you people who actually might know stuff (EverythingGreen, C2, etc...), it's not easy living in the belly of the beast(Auburn, Al), and I appreciate ANYTHING I can get.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #279
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondog View Post
[/b]

Some posters are just that but some actually know players and coaches. You have to remember that we are talking about 18 year old kids making a decision of a lifetime so even the experts from GCC and TBS can't predict what will happen with 100% acuracy. Posters making big predictions claiming inside knowlege don't bother me, I just take it with a grain of salt.

BUT, the ones on here bashing the coaching staff because they don't like a certain player that had been offered or act like the staff isn't trying to get certain recruits like they should be able to sign classes like Bama does drive me nuts. We all know the ones I'm talking about.
Well said. The interesting thing regarding your second paragraph, IMO, is you get the same thing on the pay sites. Jerks will be Jerks.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #280
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

Quote:

Yea I would actually lay off SGF, he knows his stuff and is usually right on. I seriously DOUBT this is "blatantly made up"
Closed Thread